Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information (1421 Views)

Apc Who Gave You Private Jets? / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw / Breaking News: Beaf- Jonathan's Nairaland Campaign Chief Caught Pants Down! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 8:33am On Nov 07, 2009
beaf bibiking join  NigeriaONE.com join . I want to send you private information
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 1:24am On Nov 08, 2009
beaf
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by bawomolo(m): 1:50am On Nov 08, 2009
is this information the latest mapomeji track?
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by Beaf: 3:12am On Nov 08, 2009
[size=14pt]Why do you think you will survive my visit?[/size]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by naijaway(m): 3:23am On Nov 08, 2009
nice sight beaf.
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 4:58am On Nov 08, 2009
what nonsense pictures do you have online. Do you beaf want to start a war in Nigeria.
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by Beaf: 5:28am On Nov 08, 2009
naijaway:

nice sight beaf.

Thank you o jare! grin
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by Beaf: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2009
becomrich,:

what nonsense pictures do you have online. Do you beaf want to start a war in Nigeria.

I want to use them to practice on your maps. cool
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2009
the USA have fire power my friend. Where did you get that picture.
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by Nobody: 5:56am On Nov 08, 2009
These bombs na die for Mapomeji crew. shocked tongue

. . . I bomb all you mapias -2pac. cry
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by Beaf: 3:10pm On Nov 08, 2009
becomrich,:

the USA have fire power my friend. Where did you get that picture.

shocked shocked shocked

Are you now commanding the US armed forces too? Damn! grin http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by bibiking1(m): 3:22pm On Nov 08, 2009
On another occasion it would have delighted me and my latent but albeit silly sense of vanity to have my name boldly written as an integral aspect of a thread, HOWEVER, considering the circumstances surrounding the wellness or otherwise of the poster, i don't feel too good about it now. Please becomerich, what is it you have to say? I am sure you can spill it out here without me having to spread my tentacles to another obnoxious website.
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by grafikdon: 3:25pm On Nov 08, 2009
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked

Are you now commanding the US armed forces too? Damn! grin  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

He is the magical mapster who though a Canada based massive cross dresser, is everywhere, knows all, sees all and determines all through his greatest infallible weapon, right from the privacy of his house.

See map.
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 08, 2009
Becomerich, i dey throway salute.

Se ko si??
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by bawomolo(m): 6:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
return of the mapomeji
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2009
You call me Megalomania, I am not, look you. When you cant account for $87 billion then you can be call Megalomania
. I honestly i am not desperate to be president, but to make people lifes better, I am ready to be president. Look if Yar adua have quietly remove the Yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa state into benin republic, I would not be running for the president. To make the north majority. I honestly would not. But they have not dont so. is person desire over ride the desire of majority of Nigerian.  Do you think anyone in the north want to be a minority? Answer is no. So we are talking of people lifes. 15,000,000 .  or did you hear they gave me , my part of the national cake or did you collect your own part of the national cake. no.

Look at the other alternative which is to remove the North to Niger republic, here is the demography of

Hausa 60%, Djerma 14%,Fulani 10%, Tuareg 8%,  kanuri 7%

You better drop selfish desire and look at what best.

Nigeria oil was use to build Abuja and not lagos or yorubaland

so please stop claim they spent money on lagos. between 1960 to 1970. we had region goverment which feed for themself. AND within 1960 to 1970 nigeria had little to no oil.

The capital of nigeria was moved to abuja in 1976. And since 1976. nigeria have focus all of  its oil wealth on abuja. So since 1976 to 2009, making 33 years. nigeria have spent all of his oil wealth on abuja. And only in 6 years in lagos. Go round lagos and tell us what does the federal govt own in lagos. Dodan barrack, national art theater, stadium, 3rd mainland bridge, oshodi road,

Carter Bridge was never built by the federal govt, carter bridge was built in 1901 and in 1960 was redesigned and built.

Eko-Bridge was built between 1965-1968.

Ikoyi was built by white people.

Apapa was built by white people

Railyway was built by white people.

most of the road, you think were federal were not build by the federal govt of nigeria. so please verify history before written nonsense on the internet.

Not up to 2% of the industries in yorubaland had anything to do with the federal govt. Let nigeria name the company they built.

The only other thing by the federal govt in Yorubaland apart from Dodan barrack, national art theater, nation stadium, 3rd mainland bridge, oshodi road, is the lagos to Benin road and lagos to ibadan road and ibadan to ife road.

Point to the city of town where the federal govt built a refinery or anything. Of the federal govt build university, only 3 of the 27 was built by the federal govt of nigeria from your oil money.  the university are Akure,Abeokuta and ilorin  .   3 (11%) out of 27. 

And since 1976. nigeria have focus all of  its oil wealth on abuja. So since 1976 to 2009, making 33 years. Get your fact right.

So stop talking of your oil money doing anything in lagos or yorubaland. From 1976 to 2009 , your oil money have gone to developing the north and abuja. You can come and remove dodan barrack and the national art theater, nation stadium. and see if it means a different.

We have been living since 1976 like a people without a federal govt. So what different does it make ,. from 1960 to 1970 nigeria had little of no oil money. Go find out your information. we had a civil war.

Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 8:04pm On Nov 08, 2009
beaf where are you.
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by nex(m): 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2009
Beaf, Becomerich and Bibiking, are you guys like forming a new rap group?
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2009
no
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by citizenY(m): 12:50pm On Nov 09, 2009
They better form a choir. It will be bad business froming a rap group. As a choral group, they should

sing solo. That way we can hear beautiful music. The choreography and screen play/ backdrops should be

no problem for Becoomrich. With his google experience, costumes and make up will be no problem. They

should not allow him to sing OH
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by bibiking1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 09, 2009
Becomerich, i went through your article diligently and suprisingly saw that you had a point. However, you have diluted the strength of your point with ethnic bigotry. @nex please come for our next rehearsal to feel the depth of the music.
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by Beaf: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
nex:

Beaf, Becomerich and Bibiking, are you guys like forming a new rap group?

You aren't even asking if this thread should be allowed in the politics section?

--- hisses, throws a deft left hook / uppercut combination. Knocks out nex, the foolish babalawo from Hon. Wale Alausa's nudity shrine angry ---
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2009
bibiking , what is ethnics bigotry, when i said the other alternative is for the north to join niger republic. Are the people of the Niger republic not hausa/fulani. Answer me. what is wrong in asking hausa /fulani to have their own country?

what is ethnics bigotry in that. Is hausa/fulani having thier own country ethnics bigotry did you go to school.
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by bibiking1(m): 8:26am On Nov 10, 2009
becomrich,:

bibiking , what is ethnics bigotry, when i said the other alternative is for the north to join niger republic. Are the people of the Niger republic not hausa/fulani. Answer me. what is wrong in asking hausa /fulani to have their own country?

what is ethnics bigotry in that. Is hausa/fulani having thier own country ethnics bigotry did you go to school.

Not exactly! Maybe that's why i am so illiterate i guess!
Re: Beaf Bibiking Join nigeriaone.com . I Want To Send You Private Information by becomrich15: 12:35pm On Nov 10, 2009
Child of satan beaf where are you. Beaf may be if I start calling jobless Beaf, you would go and get a job. Jobless beaf where are you.

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi plans to sell Oceanic Bank To His Friends-Ibru / Ibrahim Babangida (ibb) On Moments With Mo / Jos: Curfew Now 24hrs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.