Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,721 members, 7,862,293 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Jumia Is A Scam..... (PICS) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Jumia Is A Scam..... (PICS) (6815 Views)

Jumia Is Giving Out 10 Iphone XS Max At #4,200 Each / Samsung Told Me The Phone I Bought From Jumia Is A Fake China Device – Angry Man / Is This The Way Jumia Is Ripping Nigerians? Very Bad!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jumia Is A Scam..... (PICS) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 27, 2016
Sanchez01:

You pay online using your credit card or debit card. I'd advise using a GTB card though as their exchange rate seems fair (320/$).

Just download the app, register (use a mail address you use very often) and then browse through the site. In case of goods you're not satisfied with, using the 'customer feedback' just below the products would mean your money would either be partly refunded or fully refunded while you keep the goods. (Trust me, it's real).

However, to save you the stress of having hiccups when shopping once in a while, it would be recommended you read through other customers' feedback on desired products before making your order.
Guy how did you order from Ali express with your GT master card and was it your naira MasterCard you used because last I heard the banks have blocked their cards for use abroad and for online shopping so pls tell me how did you do it?
Re: Jumia Is A Scam..... (PICS) by sleeknaija(m): 6:22pm On Nov 27, 2016
augster:
Hell Yeah

sorry to bother you bro. do they ship directly to Nigeria?
Re: Jumia Is A Scam..... (PICS) by sleeknaija(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2016
augster:
Hell Yeah

sorry for bothering you. Do they ship directly to Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Best TECNO Spark Phones To Buy In 2022 / USB OTG Support For Android Phones / Kiwicash: Get Loan Up To ₦100000 From Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.