Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297152 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
dammyloye:
u ppl won't give urself hbp........
I said countless times forget about npower.
dat guy autosbay is givin Wat ever info he cums across or the one dat suit his conscience.
*reality check*
1. ask urself, y did u think lagos, d hub of dis nation is been delayed? or do u think little issues like bvn or state of origin is the cause.
2. ask urself, do fg really nid state permission to use it's own officials and serving Corp members dat r under it's payroll to verify our details?. think again if u think state government power can override dat of fg.
3. wen mr akande spoke about taking in more npower applicants. in quote 'we Av identified d problems wit the first batch, we will do better wit d second one I.e capture d program well in d new budget dat will b presented' god knows wen. think again, y were npower applicants paid in batches,do u think its bvn issue.......really!!!!!
4. do u tink a data base of bvn frm cbn is nt powerful enuff, to identify u wen only ur name is typed? not to include databases frm inec,lasrea,nimc. so y d bullcrap of hunting u wit bvn. dude dey can literally knock on ur door dis nite wen u sleep.

long story short......its all a hoax,
u r nt getting paid dis Friday FACT*
u r nt going to b paid Dec,Jan nd Mayb Feb stipend too FACT*

Some people drink alcohol but it doesn't control them, except the guy above me, how will you receive sense when you are always in sexuality and romance section, greater fool!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
N-power Lagos
We were at Alausa today to meet the focal person Mrs. Falana, but unfortunately, we met her absence, we waited for some hours and later decided to drop this letter to her;
Dear ma,
We want to use this medium to appreciate your role during the last protest at the Lagos state house of Assembly, we pray for more of His grace upon your life
. We the Lagos state Npower volunteer corp members came to your office but unfortunately, we met your absence. We would like to remind you of the promise you made during the last protest held 28th February 2017 at the Lagos state house of Assembly.
You promised is then that posting of Lagos state Npower will be on Friday 10th March 2017. And you equally assured us of the prompt payment of out stipend in two weeks time which will elapse this Friday.
We are relying on your word of assurance that by Friday, Lagos Npower will finally kick off as promised by you and we have the full assurance especially with the presence and intervention of the two Honourable members Lagos state house of assembly that all our request shall become reality come Friday 10th March 2017. For urgent feed back, please kindly contact any of the numbers below.
Yours Faithfully,
On behalf of Lagos State Npower volunteer corps members.

Source for the drunkard above me: https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1721790681444286&id=1689066431383378&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1721790681444286%3Atl_objid.1721790681444286%3Athid.1689066431383378%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1491029999%3A-4601000855529030942&__tn__=*s

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
We were at Alausa today to meet the focal person Mrs. Falana, but unfortunately, we met her absence, we waited for some hours and later decided to drop this letter to her;
Dear ma,
We want to use this medium to appreciate your role during the last protest at the Lagos state house of Assembly, we pray for more of His grace upon your life
. We the Lagos state Npower volunteer corp members came to your office but unfortunately, we met your absence. We would like to remind you of the promise you made during the last protest held 28th February 2017 at the Lagos state house of Assembly.
You promised is then that posting of Lagos state Npower will be on Friday 10th March 2017. And you equally assured us of the prompt payment of out stipend in two weeks time which will elapse this Friday.
We are relying on your word of assurance that by Friday, Lagos Npower will finally kick off as promised by you and we have the full assurance especially with the presence and intervention of the two Honourable members Lagos state house of assembly that all our request shall become reality come Friday 10th March 2017. For urgent feed back, please kindly contact any of the numbers below.
Yours Faithfully,
On behalf of Lagos State Npower volunteer corps members.

Source for the drunkard above me: https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1721790681444286&id=1689066431383378&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1721790681444286%3Atl_objid.1721790681444286%3Athid.1689066431383378%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1491029999%3A-4601000855529030942&__tn__=*s

pls b careful wit words, I Av in no way use words like fool or drunkard, act matured even if u nt one.......

let's make a bet, if u get paid dis week I.e friday I will send u #500 airtime.....just quote me wit ur number. but if d stipend is not paid by Friday u will send me #1000 airtime for the curse words used.
reply me wit accepted, if u r on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bahlow87(m): 7:40pm On Mar 08, 2017
dammyloye:

pls b careful wit words, I Av in no way use words like fool or drunkard, act matured even if u nt one.......

let's make a bet, if u get paid dis week I.e friday I will send u #500 airtime.....just quote me wit ur number. but if d stipend is not paid by Friday u will send me #1000 airtime for the curse words used.

For my mind after going through your "thought" though u sound affirmative that Npower lagos will not work.....couldnt not belive u can make a bet of 500#, u are richer than that man. My question is are u a volunteer and if lagos Npower are not paid on or before Friday doesn't mean we are not going to get paid eventually or u are just here to post what u think after taking some bottles of cheap heroes beer.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2017
dammyloye:

Please help me check the meaning of this idiomatic expression " some mothers do 'ave' em"

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2017
npower technical unit chated wit me ystday n i ask about our stipend,they asure me of payin it b4 15th that is.been paid in batches .

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Sleezwizz: 10:03pm On Mar 08, 2017
dammyloye:
u ppl won't give urself hbp........
I said countless times forget about npower.
dat guy autosbay is givin Wat ever info he cums across or the one dat suit his conscience.
*reality check*
1. ask urself, y did u think lagos, d hub of dis nation is been delayed? or do u think little issues like bvn or state of origin is the cause.
2. ask urself, do fg really nid state permission to use it's own officials and serving Corp members dat r under it's payroll to verify our details?. think again if u think state government power can override dat of fg.
3. wen mr akande spoke about taking in more npower applicants. in quote 'we Av identified d problems wit the first batch, we will do better wit d second one I.e capture d program well in d new budget dat will b presented' god knows wen. think again, y were npower applicants paid in batches,do u think its bvn issue.......really!!!!!
4. do u tink a data base of bvn frm cbn is nt powerful enuff, to identify u wen only ur name is typed? not to include databases frm inec,lasrea,nimc. so y d bullcrap of hunting u wit bvn. dude dey can literally knock on ur door dis nite wen u sleep.

long story short......its all a hoax,
u r nt getting paid dis Friday FACT*
u r nt going to b paid Dec,Jan nd Mayb Feb stipend too FACT*

I can c u are high on something before typing this bullshit... If Npower is a hoax, y disturbing urself and typing nonsense without using your brain... Idiot

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by CellTabRepairs: 12:16am On Mar 09, 2017
Lagosians ekeshe o

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need! Don't wait until the whole year runs out and your hair is graying before you realise you need to take your destiny in your hands!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:35am On Mar 09, 2017
That dammyloye should be voted for world dumbest! Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:49pm On Mar 09, 2017
N-power Lagos
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT TO DR. LAOLU AKANDE TODAY
DR LAOLU SIR, ON BEHALF OF LAGOS N POWER VOLUNTEERS, I HAVE BEEN MANDATED TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS:- HOW SOON SHOULD LAGOS VOLUNTEERS EXPECT JANUARY AND FEBRUARY STIPEND? AND IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR DECEMBER STIPEND SIR? THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN SIR.
HIS RESPONSE;
WE CAN ONLY PAY AFTER VERIFICATION AND PAYMENTS STARTS FROM THE TIME OF VERIFICATION AND DEPLOYMENT. MR. LAOLU AKANDE.
That is where we are now guys, What do we do?
https://free.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1722081598081861&id=1689066431383378&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1722081598081861%3Atl_objid.1722081598081861%3Athid.1689066431383378%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1491029999%3A-2375743730085009172

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by phulxpression: 1:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Autosbay u doin a good job for the updates.May God bless u more.If by tomorrow we didn't get posted or get any response from our focal person what shud we do next? I suggest we nid to plan strategically towards dat.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:26pm On Mar 09, 2017
phulxpression:
Autosbay u doin a good job for the updates.May God bless u more.If by tomorrow we didn't get posted or get any response from our focal person what shud we do next? I suggest we nid to plan strategically towards dat.

I suggest a violent protest this time, just a suggestion
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by phulxpression: 1:41pm On Mar 09, 2017
AutosBay:

I suggest a violent protest this time, just a suggestion
I concur.let our actions do the talking.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2017
If i hear him well, we may not get Dec and Jan stipend and march is running out again and we don't even know were we stand in all all this, i feel we should communicate to the honorable that ask us to get back to them if nothing happen by tomorrow
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Anoneism(m): 2:55pm On Mar 09, 2017
We were verified in January that means we should be expecting January and February stipends. His failure to pay us for January will lead me into rendering half-hearted service throughout my engagement in this program. You can't give me less and expect much from me.

This program is one of the indices of failure of this government. How can a whole government of a country such as Nigeria come up with a program that's incoherently plan? Everything about the program is haphazard, disjointed and bereft of sincerity.

My advice to all Npowerite is to intensify the search for a better pay job. I have my reservation about this program. Stipends might stop halfway into the program.

God bless our hustle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 3:25pm On Mar 09, 2017
Anoneism:
We were verified in January that means we should be expecting January and February stipends. His failure to pay us for January will lead me into rendering half-hearted service throughout my engagement in this program. You can't give me less and expect much from me.

This program is one of the indices of failure of this government. How can a whole government of a country such as Nigeria come up with a program that's incoherently plan? Everything about the program is haphazard, disjointed and bereft of sincerity.

My advice to all Npowerite is to intensify the search for a better pay job. I have my reservation about this program. Stipends might stop halfway into the program.

God bless our hustle.

You have said it all
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jekjustin: 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
I think our major problem is the focal person, she need to be replace if she fail on her promise tomorrow (Friday)
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2017
jekjustin:
I think our major problem is the focal person, she need to be replace if she fail on her promise tomorrow (Friday)

That woman is our major problem jare, and she is collecting salary for doing nothing, why can't we forward issues like this to EFCC twitter handle or do we need evidence to see the raw corruption going on here in front of our eyes
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2017
I do nt like to make comments........buh smetimes, I am pushed to.
I told u guys d real truth buh u decided nt to see it. calling me names.
dat woman, d focal rubbish is just a pawn.....she has no power to delay posting or stipends neither does lasg.

I implore u guys to direct ur agitation to d fg........nd get lawyers dat will Sue fg for damages under d labour law. dat stipend is ur god given right, u shud nt tink because u dint work u nt getting paid.
ur date of appointment is Dec 1.

I Am involved in dis because I Av a relative, who wz selected

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Lakol: 6:37pm On Mar 09, 2017
Plsss guys, if u can't be paid before verification, who will now collect d stipends of Dec and Jan as fed govt has already issue d money out.
I will suggest u get a member from d federal house may be someone like Ben Bruce or u logg d complaint to d EFCC, or u stage a protest again on Monday.

3 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2017
dammyloye:
I do nt like to make comments........buh smetimes, I am pushed to.
I told u guys d real truth buh u decided nt to see it. calling me names.
dat woman, d focal rubbish is just a pawn.....she has no power to delay posting or stipends neither does lasg.

I implore u guys to direct ur agitation to d fg........nd get lawyers dat will Sue fg for damages under d labour law. dat stipend is ur god given right, u shud nt tink because u dint work u nt getting paid.
ur date of appointment is Dec 1.

I Am involved in dis because I Av a relative, who wz selected

Now you are communicating
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:23pm On Mar 09, 2017
Please check the items removed from your profile, mine has been restored. How about yours? LG of origin, state of origin e.t.c.

#Copied from Npower Lagos Facebook page

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2017
Mine was restored..........
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 9:14am On Mar 10, 2017
9:14 am any news
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by mofeace: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2017
News just reaching us now that we should continue asking what we can do for our country; and not what our country should do for us! Lol

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:41am On Mar 10, 2017
mofeace:
News just reaching us now that we should continue asking what we can do for our country; and not what our country should do for us! Lol

Abi
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2017
Ope ooo, atlast!cheesy
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 11:24am On Mar 10, 2017
shocked
Onechoice:
Ope ooo, atlast!cheesy
weytin happen
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:46am On Mar 10, 2017
Onechoice:
Ope ooo, atlast!cheesy

What happened?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2017
Onechoice:
Ope ooo, atlast!cheesy
kokoro dey ur head

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Shittuakeem(m): 12:19pm On Mar 10, 2017
dupsyluzy:
Have u been assigned to any school. I did my verification with noa and i went over to subeb for the documentatio but was told they knew nothing abt npower. Pls how did u go about yours

we are yet to get any information, but we wait patiently for deployment and payment

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2017
This program donew dey pass be careful

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.