Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297460 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Any news about the posting??..... Did ny one attend d meeting at alausa today for n-agro, why wS said??
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
element4:
Good morning house, just want some head ups on the posting especially for N-Teach.. AutosBay any info on the table?

Expect posting soon, might take a bit longer due to the volume of NTeach volunteers in Lagos
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Has anybody received alert today?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jaycube0743: 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
visita:
Has anybody received alert today?
HAS ANY CORP MEMBER USING ECOBANK RECEIVED ALERT
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sammysam22: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
Has any npower tech volunteer frim lagos island received alert ?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Corp member?
jaycube0743:
HAS ANY CORP MEMBER USING ECOBANK RECEIVED ALERT
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 4:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
I was paid yesterday. Npower agro
Am using gtbank
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifelayosho(f): 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
I doubt if anyone received alert today,y the pend in payment again na, na wa o
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jaycube0743: 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
visita:
Corp member?
NA WETIN THEM THEY CALL HAM ABEG? NPOWER MEMBER?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifedayosol(m): 6:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Your name and my name ehn!!!! E be as e get ooo
ifelayosho:
I doubt if anyone received alert today,y the pend in payment again na, na wa o
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifelayosho(f): 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
ifedayosol:
Your name and my name ehn!!!! E be as e get ooo
yes o, abi you b my twin bro ni
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
N-power Lagos
Please ma there lot of issues on ground that need urgent attention from you ma. Those involved are;
1. Those that their account details re intact but they weren't paid. Pls ma kindly help us find out if payment continues today
2. Those having different kinds of issues regarding their account e.g incorrect BVN unmatched names n lot of them
3. Then when will the npvn portal be open for others who re yet to update their account.
4. Please ma, kindly help us reach out to them more reasons why volunteer corps members may not receive alert.
5. The course of study N-agro should be ready today, how do I get them across to you?
Thank you ma. Waiting for your response.
I sent this to the FP and she forwarded it to Abuja. Here is the reply
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
N-power Lagos
Morning ma, firstly congratulations and thankful for the smile on your dp now.
Regards your questions... let me first say ma, it is for these very reasons that we usually send out payment report sent to us from NIBSS after every cycle detailing those paid, and unpaid with reasons. Because this is Lagos first payment is why you are not aware. You should receive a payment report by the weekend/Monday which would assist you to help the beneficiaries ma to answer all queries raised.
Depending on when NIBSS began the payment process yesterday, there is greater possibility that more would be paid today.... in anycase the payment report to be shared early next week will throw more light on the challenges and next steps. Just charge them to please be patient with the process.
Received from Abuja and I hope this has answered your questions. Rgds
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sensolution10(m): 11:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Teejaysegxy:
Please, has anybody seen alert from Diamond bank. Nteach?

yep...av goten
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
AutosBay:

Expect posting soon, might take a bit longer due to the volume of NTeach volunteers in Lagos
Thanks man
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Morning ma, firstly congratulations and thankful for the smile on your dp now.
Regards your questions... let me first say ma, it is for these very reasons that we usually send out payment report sent to us from NIBSS after every cycle detailing those paid, and unpaid with reasons. Because this is Lagos first payment is why you are not aware. You should receive a payment report by the weekend/Monday which would assist you to help the beneficiaries ma to answer all queries raised.
Depending on when NIBSS began the payment process yesterday, there is greater possibility that more would be paid today.... in anycase the payment report to be shared early next week will throw more light on the challenges and next steps. Just charge them to please be patient with the process.
Received from Abuja and I hope this has answered your questions. Rgds
Excellent
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by wale26: 10:26am On Mar 17, 2017
autos bay, please what can I do and how do i go about it ? I have not been paid up to this moment. is there hope sir? pls I need your assistance.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Teejaysegxy: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2017
No, u are not the only one. There are still myriads of people that av not gotten in Lagos.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Account issues and update please call the following numbers, they give you the details. Only for Lagos npower

selection@npower.gov.ng

They will help you out. So please for now don't call me so that I can attend to other issues regarding N-power

Thanks.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
AutosBay:
Account issues and update please call the following numbers, they give you the details. Only for Lagos npower

selection@npower.gov.ng

They will help you out. So please for now don't call me so that I can attend to other issues regarding N-power

Thanks.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifedayosol(m): 6:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lols. I need to check u well ooo. Make I go ask my pipu 1st....Lols
ifelayosho:
yes o, abi you b my twin bro ni

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by gabbygolf01: 6:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Pls I'm faced with the issue of being verified cause as at the time of verification in Lagos, I'd not collected my NYSC discharge certificate, but I have it now so I want to know if I can still be verified. Thank you in anticipation for your reply.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:28pm On Mar 17, 2017
gabbygolf01:
Pls I'm faced with the issue of being verified cause as at the time of verification in Lagos, I'd not collected my NYSC discharge certificate, but I have it now so I want to know if I can still be verified. Thank you in anticipation for your reply.

Possible If you can only join second batch list, which is not yet out
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 6:11am On Mar 18, 2017
N-power Lagos
Good evening,
We snap shot some messages about Npower member that are yet to receive their stipends to the focal person and she immediately forward them to Abuja and she received response some minutes later. Here is it
Relieved...we thank God ma! I expect more alerts would come in today. In the meantime, cause this is Lagos first validation, we would share with you payment report by next week so you can help the unpaid beneficiaries sort out their records as most other states already did! Well done!
Patience is a Virtue!
Let's all admonish our genuine and valid beneficiaries to please be patient with the process, everyone shall be paid their FULL DUE! That is the promise and commitment I make to us all. Thanks for our shared understanding.
Best regards!
Received from Abuja, please.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by donejossy87(f): 8:32am On Mar 18, 2017
Govt nd youth grin
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Chimdiebere1(m): 10:14am On Mar 18, 2017
I did the verification, updated my account profile, & I have not been paid. What are the faith of those of us who are not yet paid?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:12am On Mar 18, 2017
Chimdiebere1:
I did the verification, updated my account profile, & I have not been paid. What are the faith of those of us who are not yet paid?

You will be paid it's just patience
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Info on posting;
Please note that you are to avoid going to LG for posting until you are directed by the Focal person. You will be duly notify on this platform. All posting are expected to be ready next week. N-health and N-community are ready but LG has not been directed to paste to paste them. While they await the list and direction from the Focal person, N-agro list is also expected to be ready next week as all participant have submitted their course of study to the person in charge Mr. Ahmed and he is currently working on it.
N-teach may experience a little delay because of the number of people that applied for it. N-teach is over 5000. However, the Chairman SUBEB has assured us next week they are gonna be through with the posting. Please note that all n-teach may resume April to their various place of primary assignment. Kindly avoid any other information asking to come to LG without the knowledge of the Focal person.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
As i never get alert make i kuku dey go
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 7:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Same here bro. Hopefully by Monday e go show.
BUSHHUNTER:
As i never get alert make i kuku dey go
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Anything after monday....bro we are on a long thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.