Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,453 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297816 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 7:45am On Mar 20, 2017
Dear colleagues! Second alert had started coming in. I have a colleague who received double alerts. #warming up!

Top of the morning!
Do you mean those your colleagues are Lagos Npower volunteer corp?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2017
Onechoice:
Dear colleagues! Second alert had started coming in. I have a colleague who received double alerts. #warming up!

Top of the morning!
Do you mean those your colleagues are Lagos Npower volunteer corp?

Sent as received
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:43am On Mar 20, 2017
Mopolchi:
I mean you going to the bank to see if there's no mistake in your bvn name and age. Check your bank first.

meaning all those who are yet to be paid had one issue or the other? Are you npower staff? Check npower page and you would know many people informations are correct both bvn and npvn but they just don't wanna pay yet.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2017
One NOA from one LG said something, he said some volunteer members believe they can outsmart FG by providing irrelevant information and expect to be paid. He said FG only required personal authentic information of the participant and not family info. He said some people used their salary account and used another name for account name. He also said some overage is what is causing the delay of payment. If the information provided are not accurate in the sense that it must only contain the info of that individual, such will not be paid and FG will not do anything about it.
So advice that those involved in this category should just be praying 4 divine intervention. He said when they come to him, he will only tell them FG will do something about it because he never wanted to discourage anybody. However I have sent messages to the focal person, just awaiting her response.
For those having no issue with account, be rest assure you will be paid cos Npower don't pay at ones, some states twice, some thrice. So let's just be patient and see what will happen this week. Personally I don't expect Npower to pay another month until they resolve this issues.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Mopolchi: 10:45am On Mar 20, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:

meaning all those who are yet to be paid had one issue or the other? Are you npower staff? Check npower page and you would know many people informations are correct both bvn and npvn but they just don't wanna pay yet.
Yes, if you have not received any payment from them you must have a problem ranging from 1. Having not been posted 2. Bvn unmatched records to 3. Verification issue. You better have the first and third problem because it depends on your focal person to resolve them. If you have second, it is a little bit difficult to resolve.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2017
Mopolchi:
Yes, if you have not received any payment from them you must have a problem ranging from 1. Having not been posted 2. Bvn unmatched records to 3. Verification issue. You better have the first and third problem because it depends on your focal person to resolve them. If you have second, it is a little bit difficult to resolve.

It funnies how you highlighted the above issues LOL. . . .I guess you are new to how the apc government operates? Has anyone been posted in lagos yet? My bvn is intact and correct. . . .During my verification the corper attended to me ticked all the neccessary coloum.

I repeat they just wanna delay the payment nothing else.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2017
Bro there's no point quoting everything to every Tom, dick and Harry. Most people that have been paid believe that others who haven't been paid have one problem or the other with their profiles/verification e.t.c. It's only when one is a victim or involved that you'd understand. As you stated above, I also did all that was required, provided everything that was required, my profile intact, but alas even people who had some things missing or D.O.B not corresponding received alert.

So I think we should just wait for the report to know what's going on. I only hope it doesn't take time.

BUSHHUNTER:

It funnies how you highlighted the above issues LOL. . . .I guess you are new to how the apc government operates? Has anyone been posted in lagos yet? My bvn is intact and correct. . . .During my verification the corper attended to me ticked all the neccessary coloum.

I repeat they just wanna delay the payment nothing else.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by saintmark88(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2017
Some pple have started receiving double alert, has Nyone from Lagos received a second alert??
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by moshine20: 11:48am On Mar 20, 2017
@Autosbay, good work man, God bless you. Pls, I just want to ask whether our posting letters are ready and where we could pick them up. I applied for N health under Oshodi/Isolo LGA. Thanks.I was among the first batch paid last Wednesday.

For, those of us who are still expecting to be paid, i think we should exercise a little patience. It does not hurt to try and verify if all our data supplied are correct and/or properly submitted. And if you are convinced that all is well, just keep hope alive. May God see us all through.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Teejaysegxy: 12:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Auto Bay, pls, I just went to d bank now to confirm my bvn info and I realized that I made a mistake on d npvn page. The mistakes are d last digit of my bvn should av been 6 instead of 9 and my date of birth. What can I do to resolve it because their is no room currently to change one's info on d npvn page?
Thank u as I hope to hear ur response swiftly.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 12:57pm On Mar 20, 2017
moshine20:
@Autosbay, good work man, God bless you. Pls, I just want to ask whether our posting letters are ready and where we could pick them up. I applied for N health under Oshodi/Isolo LGA. Thanks.I was among the first batch paid last Wednesday.

For, those of us who are still expecting to be paid, i think we should exercise a little patience. It does not hurt to try and verify if all our data supplied are correct and/or properly submitted. And if you are convinced that all is well, just keep hope alive. May God see us all through.

Nhealth volunteers are few, very soon between now and next week you will be posted
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2017
visita:
Bro there's no point quoting everything to every Tom, dick and Harry. Most people that have been paid believe that others who haven't been paid have one problem or the other with their profiles/verification e.t.c. It's only when one is a victim or involved that you'd understand. As you stated above, I also did all that was required, provided everything that was required, my profile intact, but alas even people who had some things missing or D.O.B not corresponding received alert.

So I think we should just wait for the report to know what's going on. I only hope it doesn't take time.

Well Meaningful.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good day everyone, we just received an information from the person in charge of posting for Nteach candidates that all VERIFIED Nteach candidates are to report to their various Local government education authority LGEA tomorrow 21th of March to ascertain where they are posted to. Thanks

N/B: Come along with photocopies of your credentials.

Via Mr. Felix N-power Lead
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ghostreader(m): 1:50pm On Mar 20, 2017
Good day everyone, we just received an information from the person in charge of posting for Nteach candidates that all VERIFIED Nteach candidates are to report to their various LGEA Local government education authority in your LG tomorrow 21th of March to ascertain where they are posted to.
[ Pls check the venue, not LGA, it is Local government education authority (LGEA)
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2017
ghostreader:
Good day everyone, we just received an information from the person in charge of posting for Nteach candidates that all VERIFIED Nteach candidates are to report to their various LGEA Local government education authority in your LG tomorrow 21th of March to ascertain where they are posted to.
[ Pls check the venue, not LGA, it is Local government education authority (LGEA)

Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by moshine20: 2:24pm On Mar 20, 2017
Thanks bro.
AutosBay:

Nhealth volunteers are few, very soon between now and next week you will be posted
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 2:34pm On Mar 20, 2017
Where is local government education authority for alimosho located?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 3:00pm On Mar 20, 2017

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
BUSHHUNTER:
Where is local government education authority for alimosho located?

On Google type "Local government education authority alimosho address"
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 4:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Nagro nko?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
ope ooo
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2017
Bloda how far, u don receive alert? Thank God, God finally answer prayer
Agricman:
ope ooo
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 5:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
my BVN NUMBER CORRECT na to check other info for bank . To confirm ur bvn number dial *565*0# grin
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2017
Somolu Local Goverment Education Authority
C/O Gbagada East Primary School
Lanre Awolokun Street, Gbadaga Phase II, Gbagada, Lagos, adjacent Lady Bird Nursery/Primary School.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by longlife101: 7:06pm On Mar 20, 2017
If you rep' Eti Osa, kindly drop info and phone number(s) of contact person(s).

Also yet to be paid here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2017
Evening all,I was chosen for Nteach but havent been able to open my portal till date not to talk of updating my account details and i have sent dozens of mail but only get automated reply.I did my verification which of course my name appeared on the list.Is there anything i can still do to rectify the situation.Any advice would be greatly appreciated.Also,where is surulere Nteach collecting their posting letter so i can confirm if am posted or not.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by errolvladt: 7:27pm On Mar 20, 2017
Is tomorrow the only day we can check the posting. For surulere, which I also belong it's at Eric Moore.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by errolvladt: 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2017
Can I go on Wednesday
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Good evening,
We snap shot some messages about Npower member that are yet to receive their stipends to the focal person and she immediately forward them to Abuja and she received response some minutes later. Here is it
Relieved...we thank God ma! I expect more alerts would come in today. In the meantime, cause this is Lagos first validation, we would share with you payment report by next week so you can help the unpaid beneficiaries sort out their records as most other states already did! Well done!
Patience is a Virtue!
Let's all admonish our genuine and valid beneficiaries to please be patient with the process, everyone shall be paid their FULL DUE! That is the promise and commitment I make to us all. Thanks for our shared understanding.
Best regards!
Received from Abuja, please.
Xup bro? I've not received any stipend for Lagos state. How do you think I can get help? How do you collect details for help?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
N-power Lagos
GOOD EVENING
PLEASE ALL NTEACH VOLUNTEERS WHETHER PAID OR NOT PAID SHOULD REPORT TO THEIR LGEA OF THEIR LOCAL GOVERNMENT TOMORROW. IF YOU SEE YOUR NAME AND YOU HAVE NOT BEEN PAID, CONGRATULATION BECAUSE YOU ARE AMONG THOSE SELECTED AND YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BE PAID. IT MAY TAKE LONG, BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU, YOU WILL BE PAID. THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO GIVE UP, WE HAVE COME THIS FAR AND I DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO GIVE UP AT THIS JUNCTION. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN, WHETHER PAID OR NOT AND YOU KNOW YOU APPLIED FOR NTEACH PLS GO TO YOUR LGEA TOMORROW.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pls, has anyone from Eti-Osa been paid? I haven't been paid a dime till now. Don't knw if it's becos of my account name that disappeared on my account details. Anyone advice, pls? Just confused.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
Livebygrace:
Pls, has anyone from Eti-Osa been paid? I haven't been paid a dime till now. Don't knw if it's becos of my account name that disappeared on my account details. Anyone advice, pls? Just confused.
Me as well, only my account name is missing on my profile as a whole. I'm still yet to be paid a dime

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.