Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,908 members, 7,828,186 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297424 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by TGM2015: 5:06am On Mar 22, 2017
kov624665:

NYSC how? Is there any NYSC update on Npower online profile?
I have someone who has all profile correct and was not verified, he was of the opinion that it might be his NYSC profile. His age was wrongly entered and he takes no step to rectify it, so he concluded that his NYSC might be the reason for him not being verified. Thank God for him he has move on.

Though not confirmed, it might be and I read that those that are yet to be verified should exercise patience as the comprehensive light for nonpayment will be sent to focal person.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by temiluv1(f): 5:20am On Mar 22, 2017
Israeljones:

bruh i used a system with the latest chrome browser.. i dont think the fault is from my side here

I think u should change ur browser. I was using Chrome and couldn't select. I changed to Opera and wala! I was able to choose
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by usmolad(m): 6:19am On Mar 22, 2017
You can earn more than $1000/month and be your own boss. Follow this link to register and start earning. Your earnings depends on how much you work. http://dutyspace.com/?invite=145782
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by longlife101: 6:32am On Mar 22, 2017
Any update? -Please where can I locate and find Eti Osa LGAE?

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by wale26: 6:46am On Mar 22, 2017
AutosBay:
Those having payment issues for you to be paid your date of birth on your npvn must be the same as the date of birth on your bvn record and date of birth on your bank details

if we go to the bank to make corrections how are they going to know that the corrections has been made from the bank. Secondly, can we have a feedback mechanism precisely on the area we are to make corrections because some people information were all correct. while some that had little error , same set of people equally had the kind of that error and were also paid. So, it is better to let people know precisely what have hindered them in receiving their stipend and if money is not available on the ground now to pay the party concerned, they should let us know that and give a date to pay.

However, the issue of generalising the bvn, birth date, names, NYSC as the main problem as not been really established if it is actually coming from the N-power official or a mere guess. I know that he/she (autos bay) has been doing a wonderful job on this platform, an I think that I saw a plus for you but whatever any vital information we are trying send across to people, the sauce should be verified and established.

Let me conclude by asking this , that if we go to our various banks to make necessary corrections immediately the information were rolled out when are we going to get our stipends? Secondly, while is that the number on the N-power site is not going again and why many series of messages were being sent to them and no reply?. I want to believe that it's more easier for them to have communicate to whoever is concerned as regard to the issue of stipend through their various email.

This is a good program that seems to lack good monitoring, I hereby urge them to do the needful to facilitate the payment and to ensure a well feedback mechanism to all volunteers. Autos bay, please and please again can we have the number of focal person on this platform or if possible to join this platform to see various challenges people are going through? Thank you for the time and consideration.

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 7:59am On Mar 22, 2017
longlife101:
Please what's the latest for Eti Osa...been to the LGEA...what's the update?
Sorry for answering late. There was nothing yesterday. I went to Obalende, there was no genuine info and I later directed to Ikeja. When I got there, they said they didn't have much info to offer. I just wonder how Lagos State govt is handling this Npwer stuff. It is very ludicrous. Is there from Eti-Osa who has been paid?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by longlife101: 8:09am On Mar 22, 2017
Livebygrace:

Sorry for answering late. There was nothing yesterday. I went to Obalende, there was no genuine info and I later directed to Ikeja. When I got there, they said they didn't have much info to offer. I just wonder how Lagos State govt is handling this Npwer stuff. It is very ludicrous. Is there from Eti-Osa who has been paid?
So sorry for the stress, time and using the much needed cash transporting all the way. -it is well!

Thank you for choosing to update.... I haven't been paid either. -This too shall pass.

Should you come across related info, please do well to quote me.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 8:10am On Mar 22, 2017
temiluv1:

I think u should change ur browser. I was using Chrome and couldn't select. I changed to Opera and wala! I was able to choose
thanks..... i have bin able to choose
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Livebygrace: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2017
longlife101:
So sorry for the stress, time and using the much needed cash transporting all the way. -it is well!

Thank you for choosing to update.... I haven't been paid either. -This too shall pass.

Should you come across related info, please do well to quote me.

Ok
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BUSHHUNTER: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2017
I was at oke odo for alimosho list yesterday and what i saw was a ghost workers list pasted in one fuvkin primary sch. . . .622 names were pasted of which only 50 were visible, what happened to the rest/real alimosho Nteach applicants?

Fuvktard officials handling this programm anyhow!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by trendingsleek: 9:25am On Mar 22, 2017
please help oh my device picker page is blank. i cant select any device. can any one help? abeg oh
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 9:39am On Mar 22, 2017
Please is there anyone who has not been paid yet but saw the select device option? Cos couldn't see the verified logo on my page sef. Confusion at every level of this program sha

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by LuckyLadolce(m): 10:05am On Mar 22, 2017
AutosBay:
Important information

Pls this is to inform all Npower Agro to see Mrs Kosoko at Lagos State Agricultural Development Authority at Oko oba Road for posting this morning by 10am

Please note this information is for all Npower agro

Posted by Mr. Felix
please can we get the contact of the Mrs Kosoko. Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
please can we get the contact of the Mrs Kosoko. Thanks
you r to report there oko oba
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 10:49am On Mar 22, 2017
castel428:

same problem am having o
Try another browser... possibly opera on ur system
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 11:07am On Mar 22, 2017
think Dis is where we should stop bothering Lagos state govt .....except for dose dat haven't been paid ....let's stop running to dem for posting. ...have a friend ib abuja dat has received d 3months salaries, n hasn't visited d sch he was posted to...u can tag it laziness....bt if d money keeps coming, u av tym to chase other things ...as for me. if I don't c advert on news or newspaper saying we av been posted, I wnt visit anywhr

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 11:09am On Mar 22, 2017
refresh d page continously, it would come up....used google chrome
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Joey101: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2017
Alert never enter, verification logo never show, device selection never come up.. but I'm still calm cos I know all will be resolved in due time.. Patience is a good virtue.. There's no need to panic, as long as your info/details provided is error-free..

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by CellTabRepairs: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2017
N POWER is good but don't depend on it. Earn your keep but make mega money on the side. My advice is always this;
TAKE a job if it comes and if it doesn't, don't just waste an entire year of your life 'finding'. Do something!

A Chinese proverb says "The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is NOW!

This resource which makes you earn huge returns very quickly also exposes you to opportunities in people of substance who may help you if a job remains your dream!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need to start now!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Onechoice(m): 1:15pm On Mar 22, 2017
No verification logo and device seletion on my NPVN page buh i've received stipend. What can be the cause? Is there anyone experiencing similar thing with me?

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ganiyheart(f): 1:22pm On Mar 22, 2017
a friend got this msg.
no stipend, no verification logo,
no device selection
All info is complete.
which way npower.

2 Likes

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ganiyheart(f): 1:23pm On Mar 22, 2017
You have been given employment by "N-POWER TEACH". Report for your letter of posting at LGEA SURULERE, Govt College, Eric-Moore.(HRM).
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by longlife101: 1:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
Livebygrace:

Ok
May I know if where you visited was at Eti Osa LGA? -below is chat with one of the numbers dropped here by @AutosBay

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 2:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
Onechoice:
No verification logo and device seletion on my NPVN page buh i've received stipend. What can be the cause? Is there anyone experiencing similar thing with me?
Verification logo stuff came up already when some peeps had already received Dec & January stipends, so don't think its a criterion for payment.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello house, can someone please narrate his/her experience at Oko-oba for N-agro list. I couldn't make it. Is there truly a list at the ministry of Agric, Oko-oba?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 3:41pm On Mar 22, 2017
This Npower self, I tire jare
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 3:47pm On Mar 22, 2017
kov624665:
Hello house, can someone please narrate his/her experience at Oko-oba for N-agro list. I couldn't make it. Is there truly a list at the ministry of Agric, Oko-oba?
No there is no list those going have been going for fun. Besides if u have not gotten alert go to ur bank and ask for ur BVN details you might just see an error in ur details.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2017
N-power Lagos
From the Focal person
The problem of non payment is not Abuja's fault, all information were done on the portal by individuals. It was the mistakes of unmatched names or incorrect information by the beneficiaries. They need to exercise patience, very soon it will be sorted out. The issue of Npower Teach, some names are with the Ministry of Education for posting to the district, I was at the ministry yesterday and they promised to get it done by tomorrow. Rgds to all.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by donejossy87(f): 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2017
Protest! Protest!! Protest!!!

Consensus has been reached by all the
Lagos state unpaid Npower volunteers
to go on media protest tomorrow 23rd March,
2017 by 12pm prompt. This is due to a neglect
we have been subjected to by Npower officials since our
colleagues have been duly paid.
We believe it is not over yet.
We believe there is still remedy
We believe they will give hear to our complaints.
We believe it will work.
We believe we can still make it.
So let's go enmasse
remember when force is more
than the body motion sets in.
Let's lodge our grievances like these:
#LagosNpowerVolunteersMajorityUnpaidAndUnattendedto#
Or #MajorityLagosStateNpowerVolunteersUnpaidAndUnattededto#
#MajorityLagosStateNpowerVolunteerSolicitForStipendsAndOnlineVerification#
or in any other polite ways solemnly into each of
the following Twitter handles:

@npower_ng
@akandeoj
@ProfOsinbajo
@MBuhari
@YayiAdeola
@Oluremitinubu
@ApcNigeria
@NGRsenate
@Seunokin
@NTANEWSNOW
@Focusnigeria
@saharareporter
@channelstv
Let's twit to each of the handlers for at least
10times to create traffic on the pages
starting from 12pm prompt tomorrow till midnight..
United we stand divided we fall...
Let's stand for our rights...
Tell others!!!

Aluta continua !!!Victoria Ascerta!!!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
From the Focal person
The problem of non payment is not Abuja's fault, all information were done on the portal by individuals. It was the mistakes of unmatched names or incorrect information by the beneficiaries. They need to exercise patience, very soon it will be sorted out. The issue of Npower Teach, some names are with the Ministry of Education for posting to the district, I was at the ministry yesterday and they promised to get it done by tomorrow. Rgds to all.

I just wasted my money in vain today.....

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 5:12pm On Mar 22, 2017
There's an official list you are to verify if your name is there.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifedayosol(m): 5:32pm On Mar 22, 2017
I was thr yesterday. A list was thr and I saw my name on it. THERE WAS A LIST THR YESTERDAY
Agricman:
No there is no list those going have been going for fun. Besides if u have not gotten alert go to ur bank and ask for ur BVN details you might just see an error in ur details.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.