Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297633 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 3:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
Upload link is back please visit npvn

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by funmiodun: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2017
@Autosbay, please what can i do? i dont have any issues but cant find my name at the lgea and the district.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by funmiodun: 3:22pm On Apr 04, 2017
I have received alert 2wice, already selected my device, done with the uploading of my passport and id but my name isn't on the lgea and district list
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2017
funmiodun:
I have received alert 2wice, already selected my device, done with the uploading of my passport and id but my name isn't on the lgea and district list

Locate your local government representative, just hope it's not already late, because some names were taken to Alausa yesterday
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 4:04pm On Apr 04, 2017
i av been trying to upload no way.....i scanned my passport n national id, sent it to my fone n i just cant upload...anyone with help as to hw dey uploaded safely??
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by trendingsleek: 4:19pm On Apr 04, 2017
please good people advice me. I scanned my passport and the means of identification i used is bvn print out dues to the fact that my voters card has wrong name. I noticed that the bvn option has been removed, and i have scanned not even the card but the print out. What should i do? should i re-scan something else or leave the print out there? please help oh
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Carmal90(m): 4:54pm On Apr 04, 2017
Pls who went to oko iba today for nagro?? Can I go tomorrow as well to check my own name??
Autosbay
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Missabigail234: 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2017
solaltd:

Point of correction again ..... I applied for N-community too but i ve been paid twice but no posting yet but we assumed to be classified under N-teach or local government operation ....and this will be better for us. They have to resolve the alarming problems and serious issue faced.....ours is no problem cos u were paid
I registered for n-community too but I've not received any payments... Don't know what to do... Kosofe LG
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 8:34pm On Apr 04, 2017
TGM2015:

The uploading passport and ID link has been removed but you can you the below link to upload it. I just did for someone yesterday night.

. Txn, it has displayed on my profile n i av fixed it
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2017
Today's Report: CHECK THIS

"I was at alausa today to effect the corrections on your bank details and I want to say a big congratulations to you guys because I was able to finish everything.

Next is to expect your alert when the corrected soft copy get to abuja.Hopefully this week.

Pertaining to N-health and N-community posting,the posting is ready but just to get to the focal person table. Expect it hopefully tomorrow Wednesday or Thursday.
Pertaining to December and January stipend,the focal person said she want us to start work fully so that she can be able to tender the issue with boldness.(make we start work first na)
Pertaining to those not posted,not paid and their names was not on the lists sent from abuja; kindly be patient ok. I will talk on that issue when the time comes.

That's all you need to know for now fellow beneficiaries.
Thanks"

Via Liberalist.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Shedrackuzezi: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2017
Hello bro...is there a way we can change where we were posted,?? Like posted in Pry school but prefer Sec school? Bsc.ed
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by shankie: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2017
sensolution10:
I no some ppl may av 4gotten bt dia is no way me cn 4get....during d protest lagos state govt promised 2 also pay us some token apart 4rm d fg stipend with d proverb dat'he wu laugh last laugh best' @least fg has commenced dia own payment wen wud lagos state start dia own n wen r we goin 2 receive our january stipend pls dnt let us get carried away.i dnt no if dia is any info regarding dis@autosbay

I don't knw abt where u are posted to in my lgea, they take down our record including bank detail, nd wen I ask the man if Lagos is going to pay us too, the man just smiled and said just go and do ur work, I believe they still av plans of paying is
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 8:08am On Apr 05, 2017
Please has anyone N-agro been to oko oba to check posting?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Carmal90(m): 8:11am On Apr 05, 2017
Has any nagro been to oko iba to check Name
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solaltd(m): 9:31am On Apr 05, 2017
Missabigail234:

I registered for n-community too but I've not received any payments... Don't know what to do... Kosofe LG

If you participate in the verification and u ve updated ur bank account info on ur profile......what you have to do is the go to ur local govt and lay ur complaint as others so that you name can be collected and treated at a time.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solaltd(m): 9:53am On Apr 05, 2017
Emmanuella1990:
I don't get u,av u been posted?

Emmanualla......no posting yet but i ve gone to complain but hoping to see what will be the outcome and some people are telling us that n-health and n-community will have their names out possibly this week or next .....we just need to update ourselves about the latest info....which is the power behind everything here
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by fatkays(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2017
Pls any info on N-Agro Ajeromi-Ifelodun LGA
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by angeltolly(f): 11:26am On Apr 05, 2017
Carmal90:
Has any nagro been to oko iba to check Name

A friend went there today and said nothing is happening there. No list for now but he met someone who told him possibly we will get their sms next week about the posting
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:13pm On Apr 05, 2017
Good morning all, if you are under N-agro and you have been paid or you are unpaid and your name is on the list of unpaid sent from Abuja for correction but your name is not on the list at Oko Oba and u have written ur name with them go there next week Wednesday between 10am to 1pm (pls note, don't go there any other day except on this day and between this hour because the woman said she won't attend to anyone that didn't comply) to thick your name. And for those that found their name on their list you will start receiving a text from next week Monday to know where you are posted and other information. Thanks
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2017
Always get in touch with your rep for update.

N-agro

Suofe Endris
Bayelsa
Oshodi/isolo

Adedokun Adeola Afeez
Lagos
Mainland LG

Ganiyu Lateef Abiodun
Ogun
Surulere

N-health

Abdulkareem Suraiyat
Kwara
Ikorodu

Oyeleye Hassan Taiwo
Lagos
Ojo LG

Zainab Adebisi
Lagos
Alimosho

N-community

Adewole Hammed
Lagos
Shomolu

Bemekun Femi
Lagos
Ikorodu

Idowu Gbenga
Ogun
Ifako ijaye

N-Teach

Felix Ayorinde
Lagos
Mainland

Ajayi Funmilayo Deborah
Lagos
Ikorodu

Odoh Benedicta
Enugu
Amuwo odofin

Thanks.

Copied from N- Power Lagos.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Npower
N-Power Monitoring Team was in Osun state yesterday.
A member of the monitoring team is pictured here with the farmers who told us they are happy with the advisory services provided by N-Agro/ADP extension staff.

#NPowerNG

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by mzuti(f): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2017
please any npower teach here for primary school....I just want to know if is after Easter we resume our primary place of assignment fully...
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by CellTabRepairs: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2017
Are you yet to get this bestselling resource? Before now,this tech-support segment was hidden knowledge. Now, you have a chance with the WORLD's first ever complete manual on cell/smartphone technology and its repairs. GET IT NOW!

Click My Name, View & Get That Resource You Need To Earn Huge Cash Returns Very Quickly!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Lorddominic(m): 4:03pm On Apr 06, 2017
Hi everyone! I went to Surulere LGEA for d postings but culdn't find my name on d list...I was told of another district office... Plz, can a Surulere volunteer help me out wit some clarifications...my no is 08068454101
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:46pm On Apr 06, 2017
Good evening everyone

The collation of unpaid verified beneficiaries which started on Tuesday has ended today. All representatives from each local government sacrificed their time and money to make sure all unpaid beneficiaries get their stipends and am happy to announce that all corrected list has been sent to Abuja and the process for payment will commence soon. Please we wanna use the opportunity to tell those that are yet to effect the change in their bank BVN name to go and update it before the commencements of payment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2017
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO ALL N-POWER LAGOS BENEFICIARIES.

After the successful unpaid verified corrected list sent to Abuja for processing, lots of issues spring up, issues such as

1. I have been posted but wasn't paid
2. I was paid but not posted
3. I have not been paid, not been posted and name not on the invalid list
4. I was paid February stipend but I've not receive March stipend
5. I missed the verification exercise.

With all these issues on ground, the meeting we had with the focal person today has actually answer all the above challenges. May I say at this point that no one can be said to be disqualify until you see the proof. Now let's all get prepared because any moment from now, you might all be summons to report to your LG and see the confirmation list, this list comprises the names of successful and unsuccessful beneficiaries. Your fate on this list will tell if you are still part of this program or not.
All N-power LG reps will be present at each LG and everyone will be call on to report to the various LG to know their fate.

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:56am On Apr 07, 2017
Hello Fellas
Bankers Just Like Every Other Human Are Prone To Errors.
If you spot any errors or omissions in your account and Bvn name of which you have applied for the necessary corrections with your bank,I will urge you to use any available time you have today,to go to the Bank to confirm if the corrections have already been effected if not next payment might be another denial because some of them are mediocres and always careless.
Merci.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 9:09am On Apr 07, 2017
You're very right about this Autosbay. Today I will be at my bank to check if the correction that was made last week Friday has been effected. I'll also urge anyone who hasn't been to their bank to do so just to be on a safe side. Good day
AutosBay:
Hello Fellas
If you spot any errors or omissions in your account and Bvn name of which you have applied for the necessary corrections with your bank,I will urge you to use any available time you have today,to go to the Bank to confirm if the corrections have already been effected if not next payment might be another denial because some of them are mediocres and always careless.
Merci.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ojoye86(m): 10:24am On Apr 07, 2017
cupid007:

add me pls 07082286850

Add mi up as well... 07065027672
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by hoebamaa(m): 10:36am On Apr 07, 2017
AutosBay:
Hello Fellas
Merci.
good morning, i need you help on this. The name on my npower potal is gbadebo segun while the name on my bvn is gbadebo oluwasegun. Do i need to remove the oluwa.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by visita: 10:43am On Apr 07, 2017
The way I see it, Oluwasegun is the full name and should remain that way. I think you might need to contact npower to see if you can change your name from segun to Oluwasegun. And next time when you're doing any kind of formal registration, always write down your full name, don't shorten it.
hoebamaa:
good morning, i need you help on this. The name on my npower potal is gbadebo segun while the name on my bvn is gbadebo oluwasegun. Do i need to remove the oluwa.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 11:01am On Apr 07, 2017
hoebamaa:

If it is possible please do, it's better you change the one at the bank, if you try reaching Npower they will not answer you

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.