Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! - Jobs/Vacancies (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! (297635 Views)

N-Power Lagos Thread / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here / N Power Oyo State Let Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2017
kov624665:
After uploading my photo and I.d, I can only confirm my photo. How can I know if the I.d is successfully uploaded

Your picture will appear on your profile page
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2017
N-power Lagos
Greetings again my Hon FPs!UPDATE ON DEVICE SELECTION:
BOI notified us yesterday that the HP Device earlier approved for selection by our N-Power Volunteers has been discontinued from production and would no longer be available under the HP Global Warranty even if the device were available for purchase in the local market.
As such, we have immediately taken steps to withdraw the device from the N-Power Device Selection List.
For the 18,640 Volunteers who had previously selected the HP device, they have been re-invited to go and select other devices. Please this window of new selection for these affected volunteers would close by Monday April 10 at 11:59PM PROMPT!
Kindly help us circulate widely on ALL your various communication platforms.
From the focal person
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by BunchObute: 10:55pm On Apr 08, 2017
AutosBay:
N-power Lagos
Greetings again my Hon FPs!UPDATE ON DEVICE SELECTION:
BOI notified us yesterday that the HP Device earlier approved for selection by our N-Power Volunteers has been discontinued from production and would no longer be available under the HP Global Warranty even if the device were available for purchase in the local market.
As such, we have immediately taken steps to withdraw the device from the N-Power Device Selection List.
For the 18,640 Volunteers who had previously selected the HP device, they have been re-invited to go and select other devices. Please this window of new selection for these affected volunteers would close by Monday April 10 at 11:59PM PROMPT!
Kindly help us circulate widely on ALL your various communication platforms.
From the focal person
Concerning this HP Device, i logged into my account and i noticed that the HP (selected device) is still they and no option to choose another device.
I really want know if there is something else i should do before selecting a new device.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by kov624665(m): 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
AutosBay:

Your picture will appear on your profile page
Yup, I know. But d I.d didn't appear
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by oluemmakay(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2017
BunchObute:

Concerning this HP Device, i logged into my account and i noticed that the HP (selected device) is still they and no option to choose another device.
I really want know if there is something else i should do before selecting a new device.
Am experiencing the same thing here.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Mopricelezz(f): 6:19am On Apr 09, 2017
oluemmakay:

Am experiencing the same thing here.

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jephito(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=Mopricelezz post=55397960][/quote]
Click "change device selected"
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by jephito(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
BunchObute:

Click "change device selected"
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sholey4love: 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
This is totally rubbish. I can only see Samsung and afrione.
What is really going on there
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Mopolchi: 4:56pm On Apr 09, 2017
sholey4love:
This is totally rubbish. I can only see Samsung and afrione.
What is really going on there
Just choose one.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
Login to ur NPVN portal, check under my profile, your profile picture have been matched together with our selected device.
scroll to the device printout icon,and print out the page pdf format which will be needed at the device collection venue.....

BC. Copy and Past till it gets to every npower beneficiary
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by sirsmall: 8:48pm On Apr 09, 2017
pls...@ autosbay av not upload my pic,bt av done d sellection of device, so is it possible 4 mi 2 upload it nd at d same tym print d device print out
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
sirsmall:
pls...@ autosbay av not upload my pic,bt av done d sellection of device, so is it possible 4 mi 2 upload it nd at d same tym print d device print out

Once you upload and you have the opportunity please do
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Emmanuella1990: 7:42am On Apr 10, 2017
Pls @autosbay is it compulsory for those that don't av any issues to go to local govt to check our names?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 7:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Emmanuella1990:
Pls @autosbay is it compulsory for those that don't av any issues to go to local govt to check our names?

Yes
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by solonazzy: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2017
AutosBay:

Yes
compulsory truly...
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 9:49am On Apr 10, 2017
kov624665:

Yup, I know. But d I.d didn't appear
it means the size of the I.d file is too large it should not be more than 4 mb
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 9:58am On Apr 10, 2017
Agricman:
it means the size of the I.d file is too large it should not be more than 4 mb
is id supposed to display on that page?
because mine is not displaying except the passport..
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Agricman: 10:01am On Apr 10, 2017
Israeljones:

is id supposed to display on that page?
because mine is not displaying except the passport..
d two suppose to appear on the up date page before u submit.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Israeljones(m): 10:06am On Apr 10, 2017
Agricman:
d two suppose to appear on the up date page before u submit.
can u show me a screen shot?
seems u don't understand...
after u click update,, is ur id card displaying like ur passport?
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Harduerah(f): 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
I applied for Npower nteach under ifako-ijaiye LG, and i have checked my name at Oko-oba(vetland sch) and also district at Agege but my name is not in the list, although i have received two months allowance. i dont know where else to go.. PLS HELP!
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 3:52pm On Apr 10, 2017
@Autos bay concerning d successful and unsuccessful list u asked us to go to our lga to confirm. I was told nothing happend today at Alimosho lga. no list to show to people but they keep asking for #200, pls let them paste d list so we can check our names.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by DaGeneral(m): 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
michmich22:
@Autos bay concerning d successful and unsuccessful list u asked us to go to our lga to confirm. I was told nothing happend today at Alimosho lga. no list to show to people but they keep asking for #200, pls let them paste d list so we can check our names.
You are very right.. It's chaos out there.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
INFORMATION FOR NPOWER N-HEALTH AND N COMMUNITY

This is to inform all N-health and N-community that their posting list is out. On Wednesday, u will be brief on the next line of action later.
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by AutosBay(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
michmich22:

Please do what you were told to do, although at my local government area Amuwo Odofin the fee is voluntary
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
I will. but is there really list for d successful and unsuccessful verification?
AutosBay:

Please do what you were told to do, although at my local government area Amuwo Odofin the fee is voluntary
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by bibbysussy(f): 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
AutosBay:

Autosbay I appreciate all your efforts so far. But on this very issue, I must confess, you are beginning to play pranks. Simple yes or no question, why are you saying the individual should do as he or she was told.

With this very action you and all the so-called reps will create chaos where there ought to be none. Remember you all are not dealing with kids.

Before now I raised this issue of #200 as regards the number of volunteers involved be it at the state level or LG level, all you answered was that the payment is voluntary.

How on earth did you and the so-called reps arrived at the #200 calculation? How many volunteers did you consult with before reaching that decision? Any committee on how the money is being spent?
Let's learn to do things right.
I was thinking of going tomorrow but with this that the list is not pasted then I am not moving an inch. Whatever wants to happen let it happen as it is now evident that you guys are not being sincere.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 5:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
If we r asked to pay just/common #200 for d rep to organise d program in a way we wil all benefit from & pple r chanting, im wondering wat #200 is dt we shud panic abt. Even we r asked to pay d amt to say "tank u for d good work done so far", i dnt tink there shud b any cause for alarm
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
bibbysussy:

Autosbay I appreciate all your efforts so far. But on this very issue, I must confess, you are beginning to play pranks. Simple yes or no question, why are you saying the individual should do as he or she was told.

With this very action you and all the so-called reps will create chaos where there ought to be none. Remember you all are not dealing with kids.

Before now I raised this issue of #200 as regards the number of volunteers involved be it at the state level or LG level, all you answered was that the payment is voluntary.

How on earth did you and the so-called reps arrived at the #200 calculation? How many volunteers did you consult with before reaching that decision? Any committee on how the money is being spent?
Let's learn to do things right.
I was thinking of going tomorrow but with this that the list is not pasted then I am not moving an inch. Whatever wants to happen let it happen as it is now evident that you guys are not being sincere.
npower as we all knw has on net presence......watever info or issue can b passed down, just d way npvn is teaching us witout actually going to class.
wit contributions like dis which later turned mandatory as d case of nysc will happen to dis npower . I personally believe no member should contribute to all of dis as there cannot b transparency. #200 * 200= think!

1 Like

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by michmich22: 5:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re u one of d representative? just common #200 can turn to million if we all pay. am not saying I will not pay,even when I ve not received my stipend since it started. But they should not lure people to lga in d name of list when they know there is no list. Period
Kemmystar:
If we r asked to pay just/common #200 for d rep to organise d program in a way we wil all benefit from & pple r chanting, im wondering wat #200 is dt we shud panic abt. Even we r asked to pay d amt to say "tank u for d good work done so far", i dnt tink there shud b any cause for alarm
Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by ifedayosol(m): 5:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Don't say this plssss. U r inviting chaos
AutosBay:

Re: N-POWER Lagos State Let Us Meet Here! by Kemmystar: 6:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
michmich22:
Re u one of d representative? just common #200 can turn to million if we all pay. am not saying I will not pay,even. when I ve not received my stipend since it started. But they should not lure people to lga in d name of list when they know there is no list. Period
. Im nt one of d rep but it annoyed me wen pple criticise d pple who worked so hard for us, some had even started calculatin how much d amt wil sum up to if evrybody comply & also calling dem names just because of #200 even after being briefed on wat d money wil b used for. Is nt encouraging at all. Let be matured

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102) (Reply)

Transmission company of Nigeria (TCN). / 2017 NDDC Foreign Msc And PhD Scholarship / 2013 Shell Recruitment Day Application For Fresh Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.