Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate (15363 Views)

Babachir Lawal Diverted N450M Out Of 530M From PINE - Senate / Buhari Sacks Permanent Secretary For Awarding Contracts To Himself / PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by buffalowings: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:
grin

he knock him out like

[img]http://i./gfkETzKFBSkBW.gif[/img]

Guy where you always find these gifs
Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by yomalex(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
Hmm
Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by Daboomb: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
hotice01:
Just 10k?angry
Our judiciary can be annoyingly funny!

Dont blame the Judge or Judiciary!
Sentencing has to adhere to constitutionally laid down rule, in terms of severity.
It is a Constitutional provision.

The blame should be at the feet of our "Criminal-Legislators" who have the duty to make laws and amend the constitution.

1 Like

Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by Wishaky(f): 8:46pm On Nov 25, 2016
Pavore9:
"The magistrate thereby sentenced Pine to five months imprisonment with an option of N10,000 fine."....Only N10,000! angry

You can add your own na.
Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by buffalowings: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2016
[quote author=needlove21a post=51370323][/quote]

Guy are you OK?
Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by teemy(m): 8:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
what about compensation to the assaulted? the 10k fine goes to the state.
Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Good for him. These guys cannot separate their office from their village meetings and the way they treat their children at home.

If you are fed up with an employee, fire him/her. If he's a surbodinate , write a petition or query. You have no reason whatsoever to inflict physical injury.

The N10k he was fined is small, but most of all, he's an ex-convict now. That's the biggest punishment of all.

Nonsense redress...ex-convicts in nigeria are d rulers.
Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by henrydadon(m): 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
buffalowings:

Guy where you always find these gifs
i hacked into the FBI to get it
[img]http://i./6OrCT1jVbonHG.gif[/img]
Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by buffalowings: 9:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
henrydadon:

[b][i][color=#770077] i hacked into the FBI to get it

Lol
Re: Court Jails James Pine, Benue Executive Secretary For Slapping Subordinate by nkpommpko(m): 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2016
This laws are to old please they should be revisited, thats why they go misbehaving because they get away with it. 10,000 naira, what's that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom / Olamilekan Bashiru (Ogun Journalist) Sick After His Arrest & Release By DSS / Saraki Fails To Release NASS Budget Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.