Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,428 members, 7,836,722 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Deleted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Deleted (720 Views)

Why Was An Helpfull Topic Deleted By The Mods / Bill Gates And Youtube Orders Video To Be Deleted / deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
Re: Deleted by Ishilove: 7:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
Emmm...SonofLucifer, Lezz, Nuwell, KingEbukasblog, Lordzouga and co, your attention
Re: Deleted by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ishilove:
Emmm...SonofLucifer, Lezz, Nuwell, KingEbukasblog, Lordzouga and co, your attention

Ishi baby grin

Its wonderful that you think highly of me , I'm still a student not a network security expert

DDOS attack is launched at webservers with personal computers like the OPs own used as bots to create a botnet . The compromised PC is called a zombie . If someone wants to slow down a website , he can use one's pc and other "zombies" to create a "zombie army" to overwhelm the targeted site's servers with so many requests or high traffic and limit usage by real users of the website . I don't think it has any devastating effect on the compromised computer .

So its more of a different attack . But changing your OS if it were a worm should have solved the problem . I think it is a Boot sector Virus , changing the OS won't rectify the problem . So gensteejay , follow instructions HERE

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Ishi baby ;
So its more of a different attack . But changing your OS if it were a worm should have solved the problem . I think it is a Boot sector Virus , changing the OS won't rectify the problem . So gensteejay , follow instructions HERE[/quote[quote author=Ishilove post=51367888]Emmm...SonofLucifer, Lezz, Nuwell, KingEbukasblog, Lordzouga and co, your attention
Ishilove:
Thanks a lot. I will try the suggestion, KingEbukasblog.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by GMBuhari: 10:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
Use a VPN

Better still change your browsing Sim

Thank me later
Re: Deleted by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 29, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

So its more of a different attack . But changing your OS if it were a worm should have solved the problem . I think it is a Boot sector Virus , changing the OS won't rectify the problem . So gensteejay , follow instructions HERE
I tried to follow the suggestions given in that link. However, I got stuck in making use of Systimizer -- it's a premium software. The free version is virtually useless.

I have been searching for an alternative software to use, which is free.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Iopen I BITCOIN Wallet Account / REPORT: How Does Google Make Its Money / I Need A Loan Of 130k With Interest for My Wife Medical (Very Urgent)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.