Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Who Will Be That Person To Run This Biz? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Who Will Be That Person To Run This Biz? (353 Views)

Sell What People Want, Not What You Like.. With this Biz, You will make N50k / This Biz Can Change Your Life Forever / I Just Need A Person To Come Into This Biz. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Will Be That Person To Run This Biz? by goodbay: 6:53pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good day. My name is Abiodun micheal.though i have post this on this forum for over 2weeks, Am yet to see who will take up this biz from me. And again i have not been posting more than a week now,cos i have other things am running.Am into cosmetics production, so have been into this biz for 12 years. But i got a better deal offer and have not been stable in lagos. There is always a market for it here in lagos. So that means the person that is to take over have to been in lagos. Cos the customers are base here in lagos. So am handling it to the person that will agree to my terms and condition. For more info pls call 07031081682. Or 09099216025.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Put Monthly Withdrawal Limit On Your Bank Account ? / Celebrate And Appreciate These Good Nigerians With Me / 5 Types Of People That May Die If MMM Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.