Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? (1243 Views)

Dominic Igwe, Catholic Priest Who Is Phyno's Lookalike (Photos) / Is Phyno And Olamide Working On A New Track? Phyno Shares Photo Of Both Of Them / Is Phyno Married? What You Dont Know About Him – Education (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by Noblethony(m): 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2016
The rate at which Phyno is featured in the music industry now, seems
he is the most featured Nigerian artiste. He's almost in every album
dropping at the moment, from Patoranking's G.O.E album to Illbliss's
Illygati 7057 album.From Ice Prince's Jos to the world album to
Solidstar's W.E.E.D album and even just dropped Shaydee's Rhythm
and Life album. Not to talk of numerous singles, so do you think he's
currently the most featured Nigerian artiste?

Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by Airforce1(m): 7:31pm On Nov 25, 2016
phyno is my boy

and must confess my boy is good
Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by farano(f): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yes Phyno and Tekno are the best in the game of featuring. Handsome Niggas smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by Young03(m): 8:24pm On Nov 25, 2016
nwa MBADA kee d way
Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by crazymommy(f): 9:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Airforce1:
phyno is my boy

and must confess my boy is good
he is not your boy,he is your ancestor...

1 Like

Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by Airforce1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 25, 2016
the poster above is funny in a crazy way
Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by chrisbaby24(m): 6:53am On Nov 26, 2016
Ok
Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by cuterichbigdick(m): 10:43am On Nov 26, 2016
be deceiving yourself there,he never feature reach the likes of wizkid,tuface,olamide to mention a few
Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by chriskosherbal(m): 10:50am On Nov 26, 2016
I think it's his time and he should shine.
Re: Is Phyno Really The Most Featured Artise In Nigeria Now? by GMan650(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
I don't think so; checkout all the songs that 've got featured artiste on them in 2016 and you'll see that almost everyone has featured Mr Eazi

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious! [jamolon List] 12 Ridiculous Ways Nigerian Police Identify Yahoo Boys / Simi Fires Back At Critics Of Her AMVCA Outfit / Ego Boyo Is Now President Of The International Women's Society (IWS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.