Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna (19689 Views)

Nigeria And Niger Republic To Partner In Uranium Exploration / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by caesaraba(m): 7:57am On Nov 26, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Okay I see... Peaceful and democratic way is the way, bloodshed is not the answer

But these abominations are too scared to demand action from their leaders. How will it then work? Via nairaland wailings?
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2016
caesaraba:

But these abominations are too scared to demand action from their leaders. How will it then work? Via nairaland wailings?
I understand the pain.. Sometimes, it's just too much. But still bloodshed is not the answer.. Enlightenment of youth about the essence of being a country men is the best
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Jay1988: 8:01am On Nov 26, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari using oil money from Niger Delta
To buy oil from Muslims in Niger
We are watching
after pipping most of the niger delta oil

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by MeAboki(m): 8:33am On Nov 26, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari using oil money from Niger Delta
To buy oil from Muslims in Niger
We are watching

I guess after the crude is refined to petrol; he'll order NNPC to sell only to Muslims ba?

SMH - its some ppl sometimes reason and speak through their anuses. angry
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by treebuds: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nnpc-to-pipe-crude-oil-from-niger-republic-to-kaduna/173274.html

But why must pipe be laid from porthacourt to kaduna for refining. Why can't thenrefinary be built close to the oil well to reduce cost. If there is alternative from another country, use orbit the person who built the regular at kaduna did not get crude oil there. It is politics

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by tommysparks: 8:38am On Nov 26, 2016
The GMD disclosed that the College of Petroleum Resources in Kaduna would start operation on Januarry 1, 2017, and thanked the state government for undertaking to construct internal roads in the school.
so they continued with this college silently after Nigerians spoke against it. The North is just seriously preparing for break up and the funny thing is that they are using money from the south to do it. The politicians from the south are just very dumb, and Ameachi is moving around parading himself that maritime university should not be located in a particular location while the north is building college of petroleum resources to train Admin personnel and they don't have a drop of oil. This injustice will certainly backfire someday

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Cletus77(m): 9:29am On Nov 26, 2016
the north wants to annex niger incase of any qualms
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by aroti: 10:30am On Nov 26, 2016
handsomeclouds:

Exactly my mind. Walai you have conceptualized the whole issue.
Just see all what he has planned all in one piece

Paranoids spotted!
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 26, 2016
aroti:

Paranoids spotted!
I'm not being paranoid. Its a fact. Plus I don't really care what happpens in the end. I'm done with any long term aspirations here!
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Abagworo(m): 11:17am On Nov 26, 2016
tommysparks:
The GMD disclosed that the College of Petroleum Resources in Kaduna would start operation on Januarry 1, 2017, and thanked the state government for undertaking to construct internal roads in the school.
so they continued with this college silently after Nigerians spoke against it. The North is just seriously preparing for break up and the funny thing is that they are using money from the south to do it. The politicians from the south are just very dumb, and Ameachi is moving around parading himself that maritime university should not be located in a particular location while the north is building college of petroleum resources to train Admin personnel and they don't have a drop of oil. This injustice will certainly backfire someday

Your analysis is wrong. The South is anti development fuelled mainly by the political elite who deceive the masses. People are destroying pipelines and polluting their waters and land whereas the North is safeguarding pipelines and securing their agricultural lands. In the near future after a ban is placed on importation of refined petroleum products I will not cry foul when we start going to Kaduna and Lagos to buy petroleum products.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
ijustdey:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/nnpc-to-pipe-crude-oil-from-niger-republic-to-kaduna/173274.html

This has re-echoed the fact that there should not have been a refinery in Kaduna.
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Blue3k(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Cletus77:
the north wants to annex niger incase of any qualms

Honestly if Nigeria could get its act together it would be feasible to annex niger. Most people south would say no to it. This due to religious fears of Islamisation of society. Funny thing about Niger is they arent as radical as northern Nigeria wanting sharia. Also they have higher percentage of muslims but they didn't spawn boko haram Nigeria did. Nigers dirt poor and would do much better under Nigerian banner.

Last time I brought topic up people hated me for it. They would rather annex Benin republic if we're talking. hypotheticals.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by wasuka14(m): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
daewoorazer:
[size=20pt]He knows sooner or later, the whole south may secede, he knows tinubu wants to re-brand afenifere AD, he knows he may gang up with SE and SS, he knows world powers may soon have interest in South leaving Nigeria.... This I ain't sure of, Some sources said he wants to store Up money just in case, d reason behind d huge money he intends borrowing [/size]

This is the type of thinking that make us not to develop since independent. And this is the way senators from the se and ss also think that make them truncate any good plan frm FG. As u think, if North wanted Nigeria to break why do the faulth in civil war?? North and other Region has been surviving and blossom ever before almagamation. What make you people think that region without oil will perish?? If we break up in the first place?? Go and read about Babylon. It perished even with all the abundant resourses in the land.
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by wasuka14(m): 2:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Funjosh:
So we want to be buying crude oil from Niger republic. SMH
You just wake up ni? Are we not been buying refined oil frm abroad ever sinnce. Don't you know that its even good to refine here than buy already refine oil. #job creation in the refinaries. Wake up plsss!!!
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by daewoorazer(m): 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
wasuka14:

This is the type of thinking that make us not to develop since independent. And this is the way senators from the se and ss also think that make them truncate any good plan frm FG. As u think, if North wanted Nigeria to break why do the faulth in civil war?? North and other Region has been surviving and blossom ever before almagamation. What make you people think that region without oil will perish?? If we break up in the first place?? Go and read about Babylon. It perished even with all the abundant resourses in the land.

Sorry bro, I'm tempted to think ur 'oyinbo' is actually the reason behind Nigeria's stagnation. grin
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by ChimaAdeoye: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
[size=15pt]Why can't Kaduna state government do this?

Must our national wealth be robbed for this AREWA agenda?
[/size]
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by wasuka14(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
daewoorazer:

Sorry bro, I'm tempted to think ur 'oyinbo' is actually the reason behind Nigeria's stagnation. grin

oyinbo ke? Your flat head ni.
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Cletus77(m): 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Blue3k:

Honestly if Nigeria could get its act together it would be feasible to annex niger. Most people south would say no to it. This due to religious fears of Islamisation of society. Funny thing about Niger is they arent as radical as northern Nigeria wanting sharia. Also they have higher percentage of muslims but they didn't spawn boko haram Nigeria did. Nigers dirt poor and would do much better under Nigerian banner.

Last time I brought topic up people hated me for it. They would rather annex Benin republic if we're talking. hypotheticals.
Guy u talk truth
Nigeria seems to have double problems, Religious intolerance and ethnicity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sokoto Plant To Generate Power At N178/kilowatt (more than 3x Regional Price) / Boko Haram Attacks Yobe Military Base, Burns Community / Hadi Sirika Should Be Arrested - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.