Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna (19688 Views)

Nigeria And Niger Republic To Partner In Uranium Exploration / "No Oil From Niger Delta If North Sabotages Osinbajo" – Militants / List Of Firms Approved By NNPC To Lift Nigerian Crude For 2017/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Tculest: 10:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
wowmenow:
Buhari is crazy
Pipe that boko haram
Will bomb
. I knw wat u normally used to wake ur dad in d mornin . Sumbody shud hep me out

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Tculest: 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
good one.... the land locked oil barren rodents should look for oil elsewhere, Niger Delta oil belongs to the indigenous peoples, Buhari is a cow and he should leave our natural endowment for us....
. Can u tell me wat was used to developed d oil?
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by ArabMopol(m): 10:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
kropotkin2:
The oil extracted in the Niger Delta does not exclusively belong to the Niger delta but to all the citizens of the Federal republic of Nigeria. That's why all revenues that accrue from its sale goo into the federation account from where it is disbursed to all the states. You need to get your facts straight
I'm even sorry u still believed in this shitty British experiment called Nigeria.... make I ask oooo why do you guys freaks out when ever division is mentioned ? I'm just seeing the real parasites that can't survive alone without the other region... TUFIAKWA

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
ArabMopol:
I think that's was the reasons they are bombing all the oil facilities in Niger Delta... if those oil barren land locked desert rodents can explore our solid mineral resources illegally without anyone harassing or throwing dynamites on them , I think Niger Delta militants has the same right over their liquid mineral resources, enough of favoritism and preference treating, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander
Thats besides the point. You broke off into a rant about how the oil resources of the delta belong exclusively to the Niger delta, and i corrected you. The oil to be imported from Niger republic is not the property of any Northerner or Niger Deltan (Nigerian). It is to be purchased from the owners: The Niger republic
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by ArabMopol(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
kropotkin2:
Thats besides the point. You broke off into a rant about how the oil resources of the delta belong exclusively to the Niger delta, and i corrected you. The oil to be imported from Niger republic is not the property of any Northerner or Niger Deltan (Nigerian). It is to be purchased from the owners: The Niger republic
u misquoted me... I said I'm just happy now we are importing oil in commercial quantity from neighboring country, at least land locked oil barren northern desert rodents will have enough to drink since they are obsessed with crude oil.... good development indeed

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Oblang(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2016
piagetskinner:
Yet another lie

Btw the avenges haven't really been hitting the news of late ..abi iron man don quit?

So u don't know they are dealing with them. Na hit and run attack dem dey do this days...
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by darkerthandark: 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
daewoorazer:
[size=20pt]He knows sooner or later, the whole south may secede, he knows tinubu wants to re-brand afenifere AD, he knows he may gang up with SE and SS, he knows world powers may soon have interest in South leaving Nigeria.... This I ain't sure of, Some sources said he wants to store Up money just in case, d reason behind d huge money he intends borrowing [/size]

secede with you??..tahh..

you that only understand how curse and abuse others??..

nigeria will stay one....

we will turn the ol east to farmlands...
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by daewoorazer(m): 11:05pm On Nov 25, 2016
darkerthandark:

secede with you??..tahh..

you that only understand how curse and abuse others??..

nigeria will stay one....

we will turn the ol east to farmlands...

And good luck farming!

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by darkerthandark: 11:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
daewoorazer:

And good luck farming!

yea..enjoy..they look for food matters,we look for energie...
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by daewoorazer(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
darkerthandark:

yea..enjoy..they look for food matters,we look for energie...

Ayam not igbo

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2016
I failed to understand something. Most of the Southerners wants Nigeria to break, but the same people will criticize the North for taking moves and action the will make the breakage smooth..

4 Likes

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by darkerthandark: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2016
daewoorazer:

Ayam not igbo

i noticed..corrected..
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by daewoorazer(m): 11:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
I failed to understand something. Most of the Southerners wants Nigeria to break, but the same people will criticize the North for taking moves and action the will make the breakage smooth..

Bro... Ur moniker is freakingly weird... Lol tho
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by daewoorazer(m): 11:13pm On Nov 25, 2016
darkerthandark:

i noticed..corrected..

Don't make d same mistake next time, so u won't offend short tempered individuals.... How u?
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by sportfeva(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2016
Why is Buhari concede to defeat? There is nothing he can offer to stop oil pipeline vandalism and broker everlast peace.

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by darkerthandark: 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
daewoorazer:

Don't make d same mistake next time, so u won't offend short tempered individuals.... How u?

ohh i offended already a lot of people....

but when i notice my mistake i always apologize..
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Blue3k(m): 12:07am On Nov 26, 2016
I think this old news I read something similar a couple months ago.
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by caesaraba(m): 12:21am On Nov 26, 2016
giles14:
mumu confused pple, thought d north have oil in lake chad, y from Niger Republic d truth is finally coming out about oil discovery in d north.

dem don creat college of petroleum resources in a region with no hydrocarbon resources,while d mumu ameachi dey fight marine university in delta state.

d day Nigeria de-amalgamates will b a glorious n wonderful day

In the past, I was always ready to shout One Nigeria but now I absolutely agree with you guys. I can't wait to be rid of you people from my region. Going about their businesses peacefully on here while you lot sit down hurling abusive rhetorics from your region. Last time I said this, I was banned but here goes: WE DO NOT NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO SPLIT THIS CONTRAPTION. PLEASE, GATHER A FEW YOUTHS IN YOUR AREA AND ATTACK THE NORTHERNERS IN YOUR REGION, KILL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THEN POST THE PICTURES ONLINE WITH TAUNTS and then I'LL RETURN THE FAVOUR. Trust me, it will be over in a few years. We both want the same thing, send me a pm and let's work something out. Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by Blue3k(m): 1:32am On Nov 26, 2016
caesaraba:

In the past, I was always ready to shout One Nigeria but now I absolutely agree with you guys. I can't wait to be rid of you people from my region. Going about their businesses peacefully on here while you lot sit down hurling abusive rhetorics from your region. Last time I said this, I was banned but here goes: WE DO NOT NEED THE GOVERNMENT TO SPLIT THIS CONTRAPTION. PLEASE, GATHER A FEW YOUTHS IN YOUR AREA AND ATTACK THE NORTHERNERS IN YOUR REGION, KILL AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE THEN POST THE PICTURES ONLINE WITH TAUNTS and then I'LL RETURN THE FAVOUR. Trust me, it will be over in a few years. We both want the same thing, send me a pm and let's work something out. Cheers.

I see why they banned you. You're dumb enough to post this in open forum. I hope your a police officer trying to bust dummy. Anyway word of advise keep your dealing on private communication if you want to talk nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by aloeman15(m): 2:41am On Nov 26, 2016
I think you have a point.
Last few weeks I heard the solid minerals ministry obtained licenses for local indigenous miners in order to sideline illegal mining gangs.
Why haven't oil mining licenses been obtained for indigenous locals to support them and sideline bunkering and illegal refining?
Isn't this a question that should be asked by all of Nigeria's educated citizens?
Isn't this government-supported resource control?!
ArabMopol:
I think that's was the reasons they are bombing all the oil facilities in Niger Delta... if those oil barren land locked desert rodents can explore our solid mineral resources illegally without anyone harassing or throwing dynamites on them , I think Niger Delta militants has the same right over their liquid mineral resources, enough of favoritism and preference treating, what's good for the goose is also good for the gander

3 Likes

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by MeAboki(m): 2:55am On Nov 26, 2016
MiyattiAllah:

Hahaha
He said "Biafra oil" cheesy

LOL, guess he meant "Palm Oil"

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by laurel03(m): 5:11am On Nov 26, 2016
omeiza47:
Atiku 2019,avenger promoters over to you
any body that clock 70 can sleep and die anytime... 2019 is still far

1 Like

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by megamank(m): 6:37am On Nov 26, 2016
the niger delta avengers and those supporting thgem here will blame themselves in time to come........alot have been given to the region with nothing to show for it and you are still wanting more.......the attention should be on the leaders that collected the money meant for all......some people still come here to suupport tompolo and kinsley kuku.....these men and others not mentioned should be questioned to vomit what ever the stole from the niger delta before facing the federal government for more money.......avengers my foot.....if they leave the oil for us we go use am take cook or drink am?
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by caesaraba(m): 7:14am On Nov 26, 2016
Blue3k:

I see why they banned you're dumb enough to post this in open forum. I hope your a police officer trying to bust dummy. Anyway word of advise kept your dealing on private communication if you want to talk nonsense.
nairaland (politics section) is a forum which celebrates dumbness, saying nonsense on here is like dropping valuable words of wisdom. I know I'm interacting with mostly idiots here, so please, keep your advice for a more civilized gathering.
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by abduljabbar4(m): 7:18am On Nov 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
good one.... the land locked oil barren rodents should look for oil elsewhere, Niger Delta oil belongs to the indigenous peoples, Buhari is a cow and he should leave our natural endowment for us....

What a silly post. Niger delta oil belongs to Nigeria and we shall continue enjoying from it till eternity. ONE NIGERIA!!!

2 Likes

Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by CosmicJames(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2016
CXLVII:

America buys crude despite that they explore. It will be safer and profitable that the epileptic supply we get from the ND
The intention behind the action is what matters and not the actual action.
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2016
caesaraba:

Are you so sure of this? Do you want to dare the North with this action? Are you ready for genocide? If your answer is yes... Then bring it on
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by giles14(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2016
caesaraba:

sorry man am not interested in blood spills .pls rethink ur strategy den u can contact me
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by caesaraba(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Are you so sure of this? Do you want to dare the North with this action? Are you ready for genocide? If your answer is yes... Then bring it on

I'm on the side of the North. Genocide? Naaa, it won't be. Some of us just want a chance to raise kids who won't have to be subjected to the kind of rubbish spewed by this unfortunate set of people. It has to end and the only way to do that is by starting something reasonable offline.
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:45am On Nov 26, 2016
caesaraba:

I'm on the side of the North. Genocide? Naaa, it won't be. Some of us just want a chance to raise kids who won't have to be subjected to the kind of rubbish spewed by this unfortunate set of people. It has to end and the only way to do that is by starting something reasonable offline.
Okay I see... Peaceful and democratic way is the way, bloodshed is not the answer
Re: NNPC To Pipe Crude Oil From Niger Republic To Kaduna by caesaraba(m): 7:53am On Nov 26, 2016
giles14:
sorry man am not interested in blood spills .pls rethink ur strategy den u can contact me

Then you better begin to ask those representatives in your region to start exit (let's call it Nexit) proceedings in the senate and H.O.R. You know your leaders abi? Yeah, those very chairmen you war drum -beating lot are afraid to demand explanations from on how proceeds from your allocations are spent. Those are the people. However, if you think just for a second, that your e-ranting will divide this country without monumental repercussions, then you my friend, are even a bigger fool than I first thought. Ball's in your court hombre. Put your money where your mouth is.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Seen To Be Underperforming, His Govt Is Hijacked - Lawal Idris / Wike Maintains Lead, Wins Additional Four LGAs / Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.