Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. (4699 Views)

PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Nigerians, Road Accidents And The Blood Of Jesus. / Who Really Is The Grandfather Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 1:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
Alimah you are looking for my trouble, did i force you to open the thread, why not just ignore it and upgrade ur iman
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by kolaoloye(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
alimat 2:

@Abuzola, U need not open thread that is not educative but argumentative,i will just advise u to leave xtians nd 
xtianity alone and upgrade your self in your faith rather than arguing about
You are too good to be a Muslim. You have a good heart.

Now you can see the response of a good Muslim brother.
Abuzola:

Alimah you are looking for my trouble, did i force you to open the thread, why not just ignore it and upgrade your iman

@ Alimat,
The next thing for him, (Abuzola) now is to abuse me.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
alimat 2:

@Abuzola, U need not open thread that is not educative but argumentative,i will just advise u to leave xtians nd
xtianity alone and upgrade your self in your faith rather than arguing about

he cant leave us alone, he knows deep down that islam is a fraud. The only way out is to constantly claim that christianity is the lie.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jaybee3(m): 4:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
davidylan:

he cant leave us alone, he knows deep down that[b] islam is a fraud.[/b] The only way out is to constantly claim that christianity is the lie.
why do you keep displaying your ignorance at any slightest chance. thought your ass is in the USA and ur narrow mindedness dropped in river Niger.
Just quit religion superiority and let Gog be the judge. work on your own faith and let him judge you according to that.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 11, 2009
jay bee:

why do you keep displaying your ignorance at any slightest chance. thought your ass is in the USA and your narrow mindedness dropped in river Niger.
Just quit religion superiority and let Gog be the judge. work on your own faith and let him judge you according to that.

grin grin grin grin

Narrow mindedness and ignorance - the two words muslims use when they cant defend the lies and fraud that islam truly is. Sorry . . . the quran is basically a historically and archeologically useless book filled with contradictions, anachronisms and mindless copying of ancient jewish traditions that have zero to do with islam or muslims.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jaybee3(m): 4:21pm On Nov 11, 2009
davidylan:

Narrow mindedness and ignorance - the two words muslims use when they cant defend the lies and fraud that islam truly is. Sorry . . . the quran is basically a historically and archeologically useless book filled with contradictions, anachronisms and mindless copying of ancient jewish traditions that have zero to do with islam or muslims.
You are just a big fool that needs getting his ass whopped. I repeat are you God to judge what is write or wrong?
Get a flipping life and work on your salvation. Flipping irritant
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
jay bee:

You are just a big fool that needs getting his ass whopped. I repeat are you God to judge what is write or wrong?
Get a flipping life and work on your salvation. Flipping irritant

You wonder why the average muslim never makes an intelligent rebuttal of the lies in his quran that he probably only reads once a year. Its just easier to either insult the messenger or kill him just like mohammad taught him. Another mohammedan on patrol . . .

I am not God to judge right or wrong, but i have a brain that can detect the obvious fact (of course most are afraid to die so they pretend) that the quran is a huge forgery. Its no surprise that while archeologists are busy proving the existence of biblical kingdoms and locations, we cant find A SINGLE LOCATION recorded in the quran. No archeologist would even risk his life to expose such a fact.

Yeah . . . 24 pakistanis killed yesterday . . . wonder how many more muslims will perish today all in the service of that blood thirsty demon called allah.

Sure islam is all about "peace" . . . jaybee is a good example.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jaybee3(m): 4:32pm On Nov 11, 2009
Let me ask you a question david, what have you seriously gained since you've been on this crusade?
have you even ever managed to put your point across?

So if your brain is functioning well as claimed what about your morale?
do you honestly think you going to win hearts by demonising other people's religion considering the fact that millions belief in that faith?

Just search yourself
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
jay bee:

Let me ask you a question david, what have you seriously gained since you've been on this crusade?
have you even ever managed to put your point across?

You'd be surprised at the number of people, silently reading all along, who have eventually learned the truth about that violent forgery called islam. Many christians here can attest to being contacted privately by muslims who have the intelligence to ACTUALLY QUESTION the quran rather than the mindless droning we see here.

jay bee:

So if your brain is functioning well as claimed what about your morale?

You mean morals? I do have morals dear, i however have no sympathy to a religious cult that kills more people in a day than the earth can contain. Check the news . . . how many more muslims have died at the hands of terrorists today? It is instructive that foolish hypocrites like you would rather hide in nations with christian foundations than go live in your islamic paradises.

jay bee:

do you honestly think you going to win hearts by demonising other people's religion considering the fact that millions belief in that faith?

I'm not interested in "winning hearts" . . . neither am i "demonising" your religion. Your religion is open for the world to see, except for those who prefer to be politically correct or many like you who are blind and dumb - the rest of us see islam for what it is - mindless copying of ancient jewish history!

jay bee:

Just search yourself

Already did dude . . . Sept 11 opened my eyes to the evil that islam stands for. When a man guns down 13 innocent soldiers while crying allahu akbar . . . you know there is a battle on your hands that we must confront now or regret later in future.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jaybee3(m): 4:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
It is instructive that foolish hypocrites like you would rather hide in nations with christian foundations than go live in your islamic paradises.

This point of yours def further cements the already known fact that you are a jerk.

Keep with the ignorance. will surely take u places
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 4:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
David, i won't stop revealing the descrepancy in ur bible, go hang urself,

as for alimah, she has always been showing mercy to you folks, i don't know whether her siblins re christian or its her Boy friend, as for me i no send, the truth shall be revealed.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
jay bee:

This point of yours def further cements the already known fact that you are a jerk.

Keep with the ignorance. will surely take u places

lol is the truth too painful? The Saudi desert is so large yet we have muslims in Iran and Nigeria struggling to enter the UK or the US. Fools like you live esconced in the UK yet denounce its foreign policies . . .

why arent you all demanding to live in islamic countries like Pakistan? grin
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

David, i won't stop revealing the descrepancy in your bible, go hang urself,

as for alimah, she has always been showing mercy to you folks, i don't know whether her siblins re christian or its her Boy friend, as for me i no send, the truth shall be revealed.

yeah . . . just make sure you address the ones in the quran too. grin
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 5:06pm On Nov 11, 2009
Quran is authentic and perfect, anyway now
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Quran is authentic and perfect, anyway now

Just like a broken record. grin
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2009
Mr man bring ur goddamn proof if you are truthful
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

Mr man bring your goddamn proof if you are truthful

the other thread is enough proof . . . even you are avoiding it. grin
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 11:29pm On Nov 11, 2009
What is contradiction , kindly define
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 11, 2009
Abuzola:

What is contradiction , kindly define

go and buy a dictionary you cattle rearer . . . boko haram follower.
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
Smile. Keep deceiving urself
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2009
Islam is the religion of salvation, get ur free ticket to paradise by accepting it
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 14, 2009
Abuzola, ur reward is surely near brother
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2009
Thanks sister
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 12:58am On Nov 15, 2009
@abuzola,I ASK QUESTION IN WHICH THE GREATEST AMONG OF YOU CAN'T ANSWER IT. THIS IS THE QUESTION AGAIN , EES-MA-(EL) IN HEBREW LANGUAGE ,ISH-MA-(EL)IN ENGLISH AND IS-MA-(IL) IN ARABIAN LANGUAGE . THE NAME SIMPLY MEANS GOD LISTEN OR GOD HEAR . THOSE IN BRACKET MEAN GOD , SO PLEASE WHERE IS ALLAH IN THOSE WORDS OR SHORT OF ALLAH THOSE WORDS.AM WAITING FOR THE ANSWER I WILL GIVE YOU ANOTHER STROKE . AH AH AH AH AH ALLAH IS DEAD NOT STATUE BUT A STONE FROM SYRIA. WHY CAN'T YOU ASK YOUR IMAM ABOUT THIS SIMPLE QUESTION. LIKE I HAVE SAID ALLAH IS DEAD , AM WAITING ON YOUR ALLAH TO REACT I HAVE BEING INSULTING ALLAH FOR NUMEROUS TIME BUT HE CAN'T DO ANYTHING
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 1:05am On Nov 15, 2009
How many times am i going to tell u that you won't understand.

Simple test- what is harfil leel in arabic grammar
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 1:15am On Nov 15, 2009
@abuzola, TELL PEOPLE WHERE YOUR god IS LOCATED , OR ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT YOUR god IS LOCATED IN THE EAST , DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WE HAVE SOME HUMAN WHO CAN SPEAK MORE THAN TWO LANGUAGES AND UNDERSTAND IT BUT YOUR ALLAH WHO MOHAMAD CLAIMED TO BE SUPREME CAN'T EVEN KNOW EMBRYOLOGY AND HE WAS THE CREATOR CLAIMED B YOUR WANNABE PROPHET , HOW CAN A SEMEN COME FROM BACKBONE AND RIB BONES OH OH I CAN'T LAUGH . ALLAH WAS DRUNK AND WAS WITH 7200 VIRGINS SO HE WAS CONFUSED WHEN WAS MAKING THAT THEORY DUE TO HE LOST HIS MIND IN PLEASURE
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 1:29am On Nov 15, 2009
@abuzola, LOOK HERE WE HAVE ABDULLAH COMPARE THIS TO GABR-(EL) IN ENGLISH AND TO JIBR-(IL), IL AND EL MEANS THESAME THING AS GOD BUT HERE IN ABDULLAH WE CAN'T FIND SUCH WHICH IS NOT BIBLICAL NAME BUT ARABIAN WITH (LLAH) THE SHORT FORM OF ALLAH OKAY , THIS IS MY QUESTION WHY DOES NAME THAT GOES WITH THE "EL" IN HEBREW ALWAYS TALLY WITH "IL" OF ARABIAN WHY NOT ALLAH OR LLAH . PLEASE IF THERE IS A EXAMPLE OF SUCH DON'T BE HESITATE TO GIVE ME. OKAY , OPEN YOUR EYES BUT YOUR BLIND TO SEE THE TRUTH OF WHO YOU ARE SERVING.OKAY
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2009
Mr man go to makaranta or forever keep quiet, why are u troubling me
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by jcross22: 11:41am On Nov 15, 2009
@abuzola, IS A SHAME TO YOU , BIG SHAME TO YOU . A SIMPLE AND CLEAR TO THE READER , I GAVE YOU TWO DIFFERENT EXAMPLES STILL HAVE SUCH LOW INTELLIGENT TO UNDERSTAND THAT WAS THE REASON I SAID YOUR BRAIN WAS THE SAME WITH 5 YEARS OLD BABY BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT , OKAY ME AND WHO NEED MAKARANTA JUST TO DIFFERENTIATE THE WORD "EL" AND "IL" IN THOSE WORDS IHSAM(EL) AND ISMA(IL) WITH GABR(IL) AND JIBR(IL).LIKE I HAVE SAID THOSE WORDS MEAN GOD SO PLEASE WHERE IS ALLAH IN THAT WORDS LIKE ABDALLAH , SO DON'T CLOSE THE TRUTH WITH YOURSELF EXPOSE IT ARE YOU AFRAID WHAT YOUR SHEIK OR SHEU WILL DO TO YOU.AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH THEY HAVE BRAINWASHED YOUR BRAIN TO THE EXTENT THAT TO DIFFER "EL" AND "IL".
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2009
IL or EL does not mean Allah, could you pls go to makaranta and from there i will take it up with you pls, right now you will never understand
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by Abuzola(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
'Do those who disbelieved think that they can take My slaves (Angels, Jesus, mary, Ezra, sun, etc) as gods besides Me ? Verily, We have prepared Hell as an entertainment for the disbelievers'

Quran 18:102
Re: Big Time Blunder In The Bible, Heli Or Jacob Who Was The Grandfather Of Jesus. by minute(f): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2009
Joseph's father was named Jacob.His mother was

named Rachel.Note the parallel between him and Joseph

of the coat of many colors(from the old testament).

Joseph of the coat of many colors had a father named Jacob and

mother named Rachel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was The First Ever Religion To Be Created/practiced In The World? / 10 Common Misconceptions About Atheism / "Faith Without Works Is Dead" - Olamide Obire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.