Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,289 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam (16958 Views)

Please Help. I Want To Invest In Yam Business From Benue State To Enugu / Invest In Yam Marketing And Get Good Monthly Returns. / Yam Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by Brill13(m): 5:47am On Jan 24, 2019
Is this business still up for grabs? Anybody within the vicinity?
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by eyescue(m): 5:31pm On Oct 06, 2019
Brill13:
Is this business still up for grabs? Anybody within the vicinity?
I'm currently in Makurdi and have this plan of going tomorrow to make a market survey. I have a job here that gives me enough time so I need this business to augment my earnings. Chat me on 08066227832 let's do some biz
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by lukman22: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please how many tubers of yam will fill up a 30ton iron body truck.
Asking for a plan am hatching and hope to implement.
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by Mrpond(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Depending on the size sir, am currently sourcing from Benue and Oyo States for now!! This the season and it quite cheap

Contact me for all your yams matters!
I can supply to your state at a good rate during this festive season.. You can inquirie and request .. High greeting to mr Lekan for all this prevelidge..
Pls: contact me Below
08078425162 (w.app/call)
Bxtradeltd@gmail.com
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by CandleEyes(m): 10:59am On Nov 17, 2019
Hmm this could be profitable
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by Mrpond(m): 8:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Very profitable dear. Full details next week Friday
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by Goshiii: 12:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Mrpond:
Very profitable dear. Full details next week Friday
Please I hope your"full details" would actually be just that. Because full details should include all the information we need for us to decide whether we want to proceed with the business and then we would contact you for further discussions.

1 Like

Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by Mrpond(m): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Goshiii:

Please I hope your"full details" would actually be just that. Because full details should include all the information we need for us to decide whether we want to proceed with the business and then we would contact you for further discussions.
Yes sir, I will be going to Oyo state on Friday to buy yams, just a first start.
I will keep every one updated once I get to saki market in Oyo state..

Contact
W.app link
https:///2348078425162?text=Hey..%20Are%20you%20in%20need%20of%20any%20agro%20products%3F%20We%20can%F0%9F%92%AA%F0%9F%8E%89
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by Mrpond(m): 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2019
My journey to saki Oyo state,
It a total of 7hrs 45mins journey from Edo state, 4hrs 25mins from Ibadan.
I left here (Edo state) as early as 7am in the morning and get to Ibadan around 1am due to some delay of our vehicles on the way.
I borded saki motor from Sango @ #1600 to saki by 1:30pm and get there by 6pm.

Saki is a busy local government in Oyo state especially the YAM marketing region knew no sleep even in the night. I find a hotel an take a good night rest awaiting the next day market[color=#000099][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by BrandYou(m): 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hello guys, please I need your help.

I just enter the yam business, like I'm a rookie in the business, the people that are helping me doing the planting of the yams will be done latest this week, the planting is on an acre of land with 3000 heaps. However, I honestly don't know what the outputs will be like, how to store and sell them when harvested, I only have little idea about it with hope that when I get to the river, I will know how to cross it.

I don't know if anybody understand my point, I will appreciate it if someone can enlighten me more on this.
PS. This is my first time using Nairaland.
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by Jovar(m): 6:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Well nursed, nourished and very fertile hybrid improved dwarf coconut available. It has higher yield, bigger fruits and more fruits per tree per season.

Many Other Hybrid Seedling available:
Teak seedlings
Cashew seedlings
Pineapple Suckers
Bell apple seedling
Sugar apple seedling
Strawberry seedlings
Noni plant seedlings
Pomegranate seedlings
Xylopia (eeru) seedling
African walnut seedling
Ugu seeds and seedlings
Grafted mango seedlings
Alfalfa seeds and seedlings
Soursop Seeds and Seedlings
Passion fruit seed and seedling
Dwarf Hybrid Coconut Seedlings
Jumbo guava seeds and seedlings
Dwarf pawpaw seeds and seedlings
Jackfruit / Breadfruit (Nut / Yam type)
Cocoa seedlings, pods & dried raw seeds
Dwarf Semi Arid/ Wambugu apple seedling
Dwarf Oilpalm seedlings(Tenera & Super Gene)
Avocado seedling
Local Pear (Ube) seedling
Hass Avocado(Pear) seedlings
Irvingia gabonensis(oro) seedling
Irvingia wombulu(ogbono) seedling
Cameroon plantain suckers and plantlet
Giant cavendish banana suckers and plantlet
Sweet orange, Grape vine , Lisbon and Indian Lemon, Tangerlo, and double budded seedling of all citrus species
and many other seedlings...

We're behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, you can visit for self pickup, or we help send to anywhere through transport easily.

Jovar Resources™ (RC 2875407)
Call 08036399734
Call to buy now to enjoy discount.

Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by ojjp: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Who is still doing this business?
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by rozario: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2021
I am interested in the business too
ojjp:
Who is still doing this business?
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by jeph19(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2021
Is this thread still functioning...
Re: Anybody Interested In Yam Business From Zakibiam by Samdo4life(m): 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2021
Am interested in this line of business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Theft Of Farm Produce Spreads Across Nigeria / Nigeria Donates 1,003 Tonnes Of Rice, Maize & Fish To Namibia / Floods Washed Away More Than 25% Of Nigeria’s Rice Harvest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.