Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? (2649 Views)

What Do You Guys Think Bout Diz Picture (davido, Krisdani, Wizkid AND Burnaboy) / Timaya New Album Review "dem Mama Soujas" What Do You Guys Think? / "dutty Wine" And "hot Wuk" Dance Style?!what Do U Guys Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? by Ibime(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2009
A-40:

J.Cole is really good though but he didn't kill Wale abeg you guys should stop exaggerating they where at par!

You need deliverance!
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? by showbobo(m): 11:36am On Nov 12, 2009
Ibime:

You need deliverance!
Cos he's not on your side??hehehe
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? by Genuflect(m): 11:49am On Nov 12, 2009
Omo, J. Cole killed Wale on that track o. That guy is good
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? by A40(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ibime:

You need deliverance!
Abeg Abeg Abeg make i hear word bo!! I ain't a new-jack to this rap shit. I have listened to that song countless times and if It was Wale that rapped that first verse then excess burukutu must be in your system for you to deduce that J.Cole killed him on that song

showbobo:

Cos he's not on your side??hehehe

H.J:

yo tanks tboy though i've already started usin ma torrebt software to download, tanks anyway

Ibime wetin be your own grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No mind am im think say i go follow am jump on top bandwagon grin grin
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? by Ibime(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2009
A-40:

Abeg Abeg Abeg make i hear word bo!! I ain't a new-jack to this rap shit. I have listened to that song countless times and if It was Wale that rapped that first verse then excess burukutu must be in your system for you to deduce that J.Cole killed him on that song

Wale doesn't know how to express himself coherently on a beat and has no cadence. . . . finito, epsolom, QED!!!
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? by A40(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2009
Ibime:

Wale doesn't know how to express himself coherently on a beat and has no cadence. . . . finito, epsolom, QED!!!
I beg to differ!! Thats dismissive. . . Me i like his laid back flow and his ability to toy with words sha. And he released a good album!! Go and listen to Prescription and Diary!! i would begin my comparisons with J.Cole when J.Cole drops his LP, gragra on mixtapes and collabos don't move me
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? by showbobo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 12, 2009
I guess everybody is entitled to his/her own opinion. . . One man's food is another man's poison, EOD abeg
Re: What Do You Guys Think Of Wale(rapper)? by Genuflect(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2009
True that H.J. J. Cole is lyrically dope but I think he's gat a lot to learn concerning music making. I hope Jay-Z gives him tips on how to do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj - Murda Murda Official Song Lyrics / Learn Music Production, Musical Instruments, Voice Training Etc. / Burna Boy Or Wizkid Who Is More Talented

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.