Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) (30396 Views)

Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / Adamawa Speaker, Kabiru Mijinyawa, Slaps, Beats Up Police Sergeant / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Olukat(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
She's faking it.. Giving birth in this recession tho.
May be she expect intervention like that wife of colonel Abu Ali.

You need to take your pill now angry angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by cutechi(f): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2016
dominique:

Faking what exactly? That she's bereaved or that she's pregnant?
Please help me ask ooo?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
do u know what.? u need spiritual and moral cleansing...

what a bullshit comment.!!!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by cutechi(f): 9:40am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
Common sense not common at all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Tafari1(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by 4nobody4every1: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2016
[s]
DrRasheed:
[/s] angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
dview001:
the thunder wey go fire u no get magnitude and direction like buhari...ndi ofe
don't mind him ...he is a stupid boy... I don't know how someone will just wake up and open his dirty mouth with unfunctioning brain to oughter foolish and senseless statement...
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by favourmic(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

Can you say something like this if that is your sister? You need hypo to wash your dirty brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by chara019: 9:50am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
Do you reason at all?
what is she faking?is she to be smiling over her husband's death?mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.beans.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by MrRomantic(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2016
Towncrier007:

you right my dear, but may your sister experience the faking she's going through now, and your wife as well .

Ameeen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by player007(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
Faking it? Don't quite get you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by eshic(f): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

May God forgive you.have you ever lost somebody,my dear it is not easy t to be bereaved.do you know how she feels.
May God not allow you to taste such

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by cashmyles: 9:56am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

May u or any memba of ur fam experience what she's going thru. Amen

You're just so so senseless and heartless. Animal

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by enshi(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Later someone will come on here and tell me how bad jungle justice is....
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by elopee3000(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2016
kidman96:
Those FOOLS that always so quick to criticizing the Nigerian Police and say negative things about the Nigerian Police aren't commenting to today.

I wonder how many of them would sacrifice their lives for their country knowing they have a pregnant wife at home... Useless and ungrateful citizens.
u call people fool cus u want to defend police ? I just pity the woman may God give her courage to bear it ,back to the matter people join army and police in Nigeria cus there is no work so they re doing it with anger police killing people over 50 naira nigerian army can distroy a whole street kill people trow people inside gutter nobody will talk ,ve u ever hear that police and army re fighting in any country apart from nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by tundafayaBuhari: 10:18am On Nov 26, 2016
Buhari will never go unpunished

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 26, 2016
Madam I'm so sorry for your loss,but your husband's profession is seen as the worse in this part of the world.If he's ever killed an innocent soul or treated civilians unjustly when he was alive,I honestly don't pity him or you.But if he was a good cop,God will surely provide help for you.
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
kidman96:
Those FOOLS that always so quick to criticizing the Nigerian Police and say negative things about the Nigerian Police aren't commenting to today.

I wonder how many of them would sacrifice their lives for their country knowing they have a pregnant wife at home... Useless and ungrateful citizens.

Oh boy,I still remain a critic of the Nigerian police.Dying in the line of duty is no body's business or fault and doesn't make him a saint either.It's up to God to pass his verdict,afterall people die everyday as a result of the maltreatment of the Nigerian police.
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Iyaju(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
What if she's your family? People are just brainless. May the Lord console her

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by triplemmm3(f): 10:40am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
it's unfair, you shouldn't think like that

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by udensib(f): 10:42am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

You need hot slap so that you will receive sense. Prayers alone can not help in your case

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 26, 2016
May he rest in Peace

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by teebell999(m): 10:56am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

Goat reasons better than you do!!" Stupidest being on earth"

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2016
This is really sad. God have mercy upon her and may her dead husband rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2016
I really don't give a damn about police. To hell with him in d coffin. This country could have been better without them. Awon oloriburuku. One just treated me like a criminal couple of minutes ago because I did not allow him to extort me. He hit me 3 times in the presence of my wife having shown him all my valid car docs. I just pity his wife n children buh as for him, forget it. Bad people. I will never show police love till my last breathe.
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by akbahbah(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2016
magicminister:
this picture made my morning!

I don't know what pleases me more than seeing policemen and their families suffering.

I hope the fcccuking bittch dies during child birth...

Guy I hate police so much with passion buh not as much as this. Take it cool bro
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by doublefab(f): 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

U are a very despicable, and nauseating person.... Jeezzz.. And u are supposed to be a doctor? Yola doctor, sounds more like yola tribalistic and demented idiotttt.......

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
your name and location has already explained why you are this way, you stay in yola abi?, you are a clear example of how much religion has taken away the humanity in people, even education cannot cure it.So that she is a non-muslim doesn't entitle her to the so called intervention? You even have the temerity to say that a woman who is about to bury her husband is faking it?,please reply fast so we can help you look for where your brain fell before someone steps on it angry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Kanyekels(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

People will mock you during your most troubling times.
How can you be so heartless.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by OKANGPRECIOUS(m): 11:42am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

Pray well let a thing like this or similar not befall you
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by doublefab(f): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
magicminister:
this picture made my morning!

I don't know what pleases me more than seeing policemen and their families suffering.

I hope the fcccuking bittch dies during child birth...

What u wish for others, may it be done onto thee....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: APC Didn't Get 25% In Lagos State (Video) / Fuel Subsidy Removal Is Now Illegal, Dogara Warns / Anambra State Governorship Election Debate On STV on Oct 25th, 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.