Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) (30391 Views)

Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / Adamawa Speaker, Kabiru Mijinyawa, Slaps, Beats Up Police Sergeant / Fallen Soldier, Sergeant Agba Killed By Boko Haram In North (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by lordkit2: 1:28am On Nov 26, 2016
Pictured is the heavily pregnant widow of Sergeant Felix Igbasa killed after sustaining injuries in a shootout with armed robbers in Abuja on November 14. She’s so young.

See photos below;

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/11/26/checkout-photos-of-heavily-pregnant-wife-of-police-sergeant-killed-in-abuja/

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by lordkit2: 1:29am On Nov 26, 2016
more

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:50am On Nov 26, 2016
May his soul rest in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by smellingmenses: 3:24am On Nov 26, 2016
it's not fair and unethical displaying her pictures like this

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by BrokenTV: 3:36am On Nov 26, 2016
I dey feel her pain from where I dey now. RIP to the man. May the good Lord give her the strength to bear this loss.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Atiku2019: 5:35am On Nov 26, 2016
cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by DrRasheed: 5:47am On Nov 26, 2016
She's faking it.. Giving birth in this recession tho.
May be she expect intervention like that wife of colonel Abu Ali.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by overall90: 6:05am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

Do you mind explaining because I don't understand.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:07am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

Faking what exactly? That she's bereaved or that she's pregnant?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:40am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

What kind of ridiculous reasoning is this?
Please think before you type. angry angry angry

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nbote(m): 6:58am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

And wen ppl say some of U have no iota of sense at all u'll think u're being insulted instead of seeing it as d compliment it is... So she's supposed to b smiling during d burial service of her husband? What's d difference between d officer's death and dat of d Abu Ali or were dey both not killed in d line of duty? slowpoke..

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:00am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

Receive Sense

38 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Such a pity.
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Nbote:

And wen ppl say some of U have no iota of sense at all u'll think u're being insulted instead of seeing it as d compliment it is... So she's supposed to b smiling during d burial service of her husband? What's d difference between d officer's death and dat of d Abu Ali or were dey both not killed in d line of duty? slowpoke..

Omo I just weak for that nigger reasoning oh.. Abeg dash am one hot slap to reset him brain

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nbote(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2016
Frankiss44:

Omo I just weak for that nigger reasoning oh.. Abeg dash am one hot slap to reset him brain

I think seun shld make users undertake a sense test to determine if dey have any at all considering d number of senseless ppl on nairaland these days..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 26, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 7:20am On Nov 26, 2016
So sad! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by firstclassmumu: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
you don't have one bit of sense

33 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by edudguy(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by edudguy(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

I don't think you have a functioning brain

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by emeijeh(m): 8:38am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
You must be very very silly for saying this.
I'm sure it's the aftereffect of your hangover that is affecting your brain

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2016
Lolz at d comments above.. M sure d guy didn't read d thread before posting... Una too dey attack person sef..

R.I.P to the dead..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Towncrier007(m): 8:58am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
you right my dear, but may your sister experience the faking she's going through now, and your wife as well .

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:

Are you human?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Otapipia: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2016
smellingmenses:
it's not fair and unethical displaying her pictures like this
Why if I may ask?
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by johnstar(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Hmm
Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2016
Control is just an illusion – we have no real power of the good or the bad in our lives. May God grant His family the fortitude to bear the loss.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by kidman96(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Those FOOLS that always so quick to criticizing the Nigerian Police and say negative things about the Nigerian Police aren't commenting to today.

I wonder how many of them would sacrifice their lives for their country knowing they have a pregnant wife at home... Useless and ungrateful citizens.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 26, 2016
RIP the title self eh! It seems like it was the pregnant wife that was killed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Wife Of Police Sergeant Killed In Abuja (Photos) by dview001(m): 9:03am On Nov 26, 2016
DrRasheed:
the thunder wey go fire u no get magnitude and direction like buhari...ndi ofe

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folasade Adeleke: My Father's Reaction To My 2nd Pregnancy Out Of Wedlock / How It Really Happened In Rivers Assembly - Eyewitness / Expose By Saharareporters Led To Governor Wike’s Removal By Elections Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.