Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried (25611 Views)

Kidnap Kingpin Shot Dead During Shootout With Police In Edo Forest. Photos / Armed Robber Gunned Down, Items Recovered After Shootout With SARS. Photos / Foreigners Heading To Benue To Cause Havoc Killed In A Shootout With Soldiers(pi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Someone saw this post and said ''He, who kills by with the gun, dies by the gun''
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by SWORD419(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Frank3n2:
Rip to the dead... see as police dey carry dia AK47 grin grin grin
as if they wan dance skelewu grin
Frank3n2:
Rip to the dead... see as police dey carry dia AK47 grin grin grin
as if they wan dance skelewu

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by kherlly(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
if he is a good police then rip

Buh if he is not i wish they are all dead i mean the bad police officers
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by passionate88: 4:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
i once attended the burial of a police officer, only 3 of those police men discharged ammunition.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by dotman4real007(m): 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
faridpac2:

MAY B U ARE MAKING CRIME THINGS
I am not into crime in any way at all, but what is there to like about nija police, they can arrest you for breathing air. I guess u are a police officer abi. Well i hate them to the bone because i dont trust them.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by leofab(f): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rip
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by bobokunlexzy: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
aaronson:
You really sound intelligent till you ruined the whole write up with, "May God grant his family bla bla bla". So God did not know he has family before letting a bullet kill him.

Life is just war between good and evil and God is just part of that illusion you earlier wrote, period!

You are the BIGGEST of all the BIG fools I've ever known in my life. How dare you blaspheme the name of the ALMIGHTY!!! Who the hell are you to question the sovereignty of GOD?? The 1st guy has written & posted what has to be posted lyk a human with a heart. It is you that you ruined the write up wt ur dumb quote & fish brain. #Asshole mtchewww
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by akbahbah(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sorry for ur loss young woman. May God take care of u and d unborn baby. NPF doesn't deserve any sympathy from me considering the ordeal n pain they inflict on some innocent citizens; extortion, killing, molesting.... Chai! When i close my eyes n think about all my ordeals with police, they deserve nothing more than curse from my mouth. Felix u are on ur own after all everybody will die. Ur work shall follow u be it good or bad. It is ur work that will judge if u will rest in peace or in piss..

Who u epp
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Jakumo(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2016
One wonders whether the 21 gun salute was conducted with live ammunition, or with blanks.

One also wonders how many innocent civilians are struck and killed by bullets obeying gravity in rapid descents from great heights after being fired into the air, by Nigerian policemen.

I happen to know of one person who was rushed to the hospital in the dead of night after being hit by a bullet that came in through the roof of his house, after being fired into the sky maybe half a mile away by, either as a warning shot, or in celebration, somewhere not far off in the Nigerian city where the victim slept in his bed that fateful night.

A new trend at police checkpoints on Nigerian roads is Iraq-style "celebratory fire", in which policemen manning the roads turn their AK47 rifles upward and loose off bursts of auto-fire as a way of showing adulation for motorists deemed to be rich and potentially generous with road-side donations to the men in uniform. All those flying 7.62mm bullets rain down somewhere, and all to often, there is a person blocking the parabolic trajectory of those red hot projectiles, with tragic outcomes.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by MrTour: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sad
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by condomuser: 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Please how do you acquire a Gun legally in Nigeria. I am tired of these armed robbers stories and prefer to protect myself.

I don't mind spending N1 million in obtaining an automatic destroyer.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by bjsprint(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
he died a hero RIP may the good lord watch o ver the family he left behind NPF continue the good work
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by benswagtt(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
Trigger-Happy Police
.... Nigeria was not worth
dying for.
u won't b d last person 2 call dem cowards when they run 4 dia lives. hypocrisy everywhere
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
aaronson:
You really sound intelligent till you ruined the whole write up with, "May God grant his family bla bla bla". So God did not know he has family before letting a bullet kill him.

Life is just war between good and evil and God is just part of that illusion you earlier wrote, period!
grin grin precisely! i mean, what kinda God lets his people/men gets murdered by the ones who are not his people/men? one wonders
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
If you see the way the convoy carrying the cops going for the funeral were driving yesterday......!

Was in traffic with them all the way from Ibadan to Gbongan Jcn where I left the expressway.

I was wondering if they wanted to kill more people!

Police! "Who go catch me" syndrome makes them behave anyhow.

Guy, RIP sha, but your people no dey try at all!
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by claremont(m): 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
passyhansome:

We were made for a relationship with God, but he waits for us to choose him. He is ready to comfort, guide and direct us through our grief. But the choice is ours.

Try and read this statement again with a clear mind, see if it makes sense to you as an educated adult.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by passyhansome(m): 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
claremont:

Try and read this statement again with a clear mind, see if it makes sense to you as an educated adult.

In life what doesn't make sense to you is because of your perception.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Genjustice: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingsleyCEO:
WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND... RIP
it will also come around for u the corrupt civilian population if he did not answer the distress call u would call him all kinds of name,pray u get a taste someday RIP to the Galant Officer.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by IYANGBALI: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hdz4luv:
Indeed he dead as a hero.RIP bro
hmmmmmmm see Aba made english
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Fxwarrior: 8:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
Leobrain:
.Never mind, we shall meet again.

Do you know where he is? Abi to talk dey hungry you?
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by kunletexs: 8:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
can someone please train these police very well as they no stand well for the gun salute

they looked malnourished as if if they shoot once they go fall

2 Likes

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by DrObum(m): 10:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
Somebody tell Nigerian Police that gun salutes is not done with assault rifle like AK-47.

Before they kill another person.

1 Like

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by sesaan(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
Jakumo:
One wonders whether the 21 gun salute was conducted with live ammunition, or with blanks.

One also wonders how many innocent civilians are struck and killed by bullets obeying gravity in rapid descents from great heights after being fired into the air, by Nigerian policemen.

I happen to know of one person who was rushed to the hospital in the dead of night after being hit by a bullet that came in through the roof of his house, after being fired into the sky maybe half a mile away by, either as a warning shot, or in celebration, somewhere not far off in the Nigerian city where the victim slept in his bed that fateful night.

A new trend at police checkpoints on Nigerian roads is Iraq-style "celebratory fire", in which policemen manning the roads turn their AK47 rifles upward and loose off bursts of auto-fire as a way of showing adulation for motorists deemed to be rich and potentially generous with road-side donations to the men in uniform. All those flying 7.62mm bullets rain down somewhere, and all to often, there is a person blocking the parabolic trajectory of those red hot projectiles, with tragic outcomes.

please go back to O level physics and reverse gravity and motion.. cause u r exposing ur ignorance!!
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by sesaan(m): 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
bobokunlexzy:

You are the BIGGEST of all the BIG fools I've ever known in my life. How dare you blaspheme the name of the ALMIGHTY!!! Who the hell are you to question the sovereignty of GOD?? The 1st guy has written & posted what has to be posted lyk a human with a heart. It is you that you ruined the write up wt ur dumb quote & fish brain. #Asshole mtchewww
are u high where is God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Henry1006(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
kai! i no fit join Nigerian police...tufiakwa!see as them stand like mumu,see uniform.olokpa!kpakp!ekelebe!Tah!...
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by osuofia2(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
rip sarge.... may your soul rest in peace... its a big loss to the whole igp irt.... I sight the boss man..... Abba kyari
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by delchimndu(m): 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
ArabMopol:
Trigger-Happy Police
.... Nigeria was not worth
dying for.
Meaningless.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by delchimndu(m): 11:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
igbeke:
Nigerian Police? ..... Mtchw
Like say na better person die.
Next....
I am sure he is better than your father.
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by claudine888(f): 11:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
embarassed cry
Re: Police Sergeant Who Was Killed In A Shootout With Armed Robbers In Abuja Buried by Kevsman(m): 12:02am On Nov 27, 2016
SIRKOL:
our armed forces have suddenly become too volatile to any threat. from Boko haram to Militants from Kidnappers to ordinary armed robbers our armies keep falling to local enemies. Since the civil war, 50 years ago, have we ever had it this bad?
foolish write up

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shot Dead In South Africa / Thieves Raid Ogun Palace, Steal Crown, Staff Of Office / ‘OAU Student Who Drank Sniper Once Attempted Suicide’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.