Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,711 members, 7,855,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update (1381 Views)

'Voice Of The Cross' Performs At The Lord's Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi Imo / Pandemonium As Masquerades And Lord's Chosen Mopols Encounter In Public. Photos / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 7:51am On Nov 26, 2016
#HOPEFORTHENEEDY2016 DAY 1 -

The long awaited annual crusade... HOPE FOR THE NEEDY is finally here with us. This great gathering is the best of it kind because, God has divinely ordained this great programme to answer every needs of humanity and his wonders shall be multiplied among his people

Therefore, we urge you to relax and experience every bit of this programme as they unfold here.

For the live streaming of this Epoch Making Event, just click on these links,
Facebook.com/tlccrmofficial and tlccrmofficial..com

#CHOSENONLINEREVIVALIST

1 Share

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2016
You are welcome to this great programme all our invitees and followers. We would like to bring to you people our vision.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 9:20am On Nov 26, 2016
VISION No.1:
Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
VISION No. 2:
A greater part of which hitherto seemed to have slept or lost their focus.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 9:21am On Nov 26, 2016
VISION No. 3:
Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 9:29am On Nov 26, 2016
God is on his throne to meet your needs today, do yourself a favour, key in to this glorious programme and have those your needs as the servant of the most high God mount pulpit to speak the word in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
The Children Choir Ministrations at they assured the participants there is #HOPEFORTHENEEDY today.

#CHOSENONLINEREVIVALIST
#HOPEFORTHENEEDY2016

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
The youth choristers singing to the glory of the Lord (photo speaks)

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
Reporting live from TheLordschosen Int'l H'quarter Lagos

Pictorial view of Chosen Police Evangelists
#Winningofficersforchrist as they minister hope of recovering officers for Jesus at the ongoing programme

CHORUS (BROTHERS AND SISTERS)
O my brethren come and repent now,
Jesus Christ is waiting for you
Never say tomorrow for tomorrow may be too late (2x)

1. Come to Jesus and you you will be saved
God of Chosen is able to do all things
Confess your sins and forsake them
Victory is sure, you shall be free

2. Without holiness, no eyes shall see God
Are you a compromiser or backslider
Surrender today there's no more time
Jesus is coming to rapture the saints

3. Oh what shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his own soul
What shall a man give in exchange for his soul
Heaven is real and hell is real

CHORUS : Are you a police man in Chosen?
Let's go revival
Are you a police woman in Chosen?
Let's go revival

1. We are for great revival
We are out to preach the gospel
Chosen police is out to preach the gospel

2. Chosen police out for revival I say
Chosen police is out for revival
To evangelize the whole world
Three fold vision
Ten (10) billion souls mandate
And heaven at last

3. I am a police officer
I must preach the gospel
I am a police I cause revival
I am a Chosen go and tell the world
I am a police officer
I will preach , I cause revival
We are peace makers

4. Fire of revival that is burning in Chosen
Let all the police men come out and join us
Let's evangelize and win souls to heaven
Fire of revival must continue to burn
Every day in Chosen, every where in our lives, every body

I am a police officer
I will preach the gospel
I am a Chosen go and tell and tell the world
I am a police officer
I must preach the gospel
We are peace makers

#HOPEFORTHENEEDY2016

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chosen P. R. O renditions

We have the hope for the needy his name is Master Jesus.

Chosen is on the higher level be a chosen and go higher.

Key in at the ongoing programme and undoubtedly you shall be unstoppable in Jesus Name Amen .

#HOPEFORTHENEEDY2016

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
CENTRAL CHOIR MINISTRATION AT DAY 1 OF #HOPEFORTHENEEDY2016 CRUSADE.

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
The Duet Choir

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
With this beloveth, we want to bring to you the time when we hear great and mighty things God is doing in Chosen. This is the Testimony Time

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
1st Testifier
Bro Oluchukwu Lazarus from Owerri, Imo State. Our brother was going through a dilemma but after the Pastor mentioned his case via the cable and made a statement, that if the testimony passed 48hrs to materialise then it's not this prayer, within 20mins someone from his village residing in U.S called him and gave him a job with mouth watering benefit.

Secondly, after the relevation his wife had about the Pastor charging them to build a house, our brother his present situation suggests that he can't build a house even in 5 years due to his poor financial status, miraculously built the house, and confirming the word of the Pastor.

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
The 2nd testifier: Sis Chika.
She is thanking God for granting her admission into the higher institution.

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bro..pedro Is testifying how God granted his genuine salvation. He also thanking God for granting him healing on his two ears which was blocked during the #Abuja crusade. He is testifying also on how God granted him miracle cars in 2012 during the programme #Perfecttouch. And also a contract of #1 million naira and #300,000 granted. He is so much happy to God who has done these numerous testimonies for him may his name be glorified.

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
The 4th Testifier

Sister Bose
I joined Chosen the year 2015 during the Hope For The Needy 2015
I want to thank God for Breaking the yoke of Asmatic cough that lasted from my childhood after our pastor's prayer.

Chosen praise the Lord!

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
The 5th testifier
Sister Tobechukwu Dominion is thanking God of chosen for her life and family. She testified how God of chosen prove His power by delivering her family and the entire village of hers from the hands of evil man who has killed seven people in one day not only that he do kidnap people in the village. GOD of chosen confirm the words of His servant through the declaration of our daddy G. O which state that man who is pharaoh in your village terrorizing your village will die if he refused to repent, unfortunately the man died in his ignorance.

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sister Mary Atuenyi

I want to thank God for healing me from partial blindness.
Chosen praise the Lord!

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sister precious is thanking God for her mum who is a chosen but before she came to chosen her mum has been inviting her to come to chosen but all to no avail. But one day her mum persuasion really convince her to visit The Lord's Chosen Church and that same day Daddy G. O mentioned her case she was healed of leg pain.

Chosen praise the Lord!

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sister fumilayo

I joined Chosen on September this year and I want to thank God for healing my daughter from sickness, secondly I want to also thank God for making her children to be dedicated in the things of God.
Lastly I want to appreciate God for healing my husband from sleeplessness.

Chosen praise the Lord!

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Brother Emmanuel

I came from Imo state and I joined Chosen 2012. I want to thank God for makinga chosen. I want to appreciate God of chosen on how he favoured me with #1,500,000. (one million, five hundred thousand naira only) This God is a faithful father. Poverty has rolled awayin my life and family.

What a great God we serve.
Chosen praise the Lord!

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sis. Irene Samuel is thanking God for healing her of malaria and typhoid, high sugar level and so many other sicknesses that was projected on her from her kindred. she is also thanking God for His protection and for proving the words of her uncle false after he vowed to wipe off her entire family from this earth. Thirdly she is thanking God for promoting her in her place of work.

She is encouraging everyone present to stay put because the God of chosen who has done this for her will also visit you today in Jesus Name.

#HOPEFORTHENEEDY2016

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
The Pastor is on the podium now

Be in expectation
Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 3:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Instant miracles

35 years leg paralysis healed

At the ongoing programme
#HOPEFORTHENEEDY2016

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Deaf and dumb from birth rolled away

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by Uyi168: 4:00pm On Nov 26, 2016
Na picture u go snap for church??

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by ChosenOnline: 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Uyi168:
Na picture u go snap for church??

No sir

1 Like

Re: The Lord's Chosen Crusade Hope For The Needy 2016 Live Update by KingEbukaNaija: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Good one @ ChosenOnline

(1) (Reply)

400 Fulani Across Nigeria Convert To Christianity / To The Atheists Only. / The Beauty And Grace Of The World’s First Muslim Hijabi Ballerina(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.