Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] (46753 Views)

Lockdown: I Visited Shoprite In Ikeja And It Was Empty (Photos, Video) / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video) / Court Seals Popular Shopping Mall In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by IYANGBALI: 9:42am On Nov 26, 2016
kinggogo:
Incuding phone thieves
like seun egbegbe

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by martineverest(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2016
I DONT TRUST NAIJA BLACKFRIDAY

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by Zellie: 9:43am On Nov 26, 2016
these people are rip offs . Shoprite, Jumia, konga etc all of you are mad angry
Black Friday my $$$.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by shamecurls(m): 9:44am On Nov 26, 2016
This is not crowd. Please visit the mall on Christmas day and you will agree with me that the picture does not depict crowd.

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by dominique(f): 9:45am On Nov 26, 2016
Not only in Nigeria, people have been stampede to death because of Walmart's and other store's black Friday. Imagine eating Thanksgiving turkey and then going to drag for cheap items. I saw one on history channel a while back, it was brutal. At least we're still seeing the floor in shoprite.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by Unimaginable123: 9:46am On Nov 26, 2016
I'm the one that enjoyed black Friday. Jumia Travel gave 50% discount for any hotel you book. So I booked Protea Hotel Ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Lukmann1:
They kept deceived innocent Nigerians when they really knowed black Friday is a fake lie.
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2016
jumia one of the BEST online retail in nigeria the best store in nigerIA HIT LIKE IF U LOVE JUMIA wink wink wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by francis247(m): 9:51am On Nov 26, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
biggest scam of the year. slot posted just 47products, with about 75% of it posted and sold already on 24th, i wonder which kind promo dem dey do. na jumia and konga dem worse pass. i was on ebay, amazon and walmart yesterday, nothing like traffic crashing the site and you can see the numbers of product sold and available, our own na to upload 1product come dey wait make millions price am
True talk
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by kevoh(m): 9:54am On Nov 26, 2016
OKorowanta:
If they are not associating black with the devil,
Then it's for cheap things.
Black weekend,he got a black eye from the beating,black Monday in maiduguri,black heart etc.
No wonder bobrisky ported.
1. Black Card is an American Express Card exclusively for wealthy people! It doesn't come cheap! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by TRAVEL101(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2016
Ok, Black Friday how cheap are things on d black Friday. What are you still waiting for. Abeg go and become a bigger boy. meanwhile check my profile for something better that can change the game apps world for ever. This game is powerful signed up now.
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by bisoye11(m): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2016
Ode people
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2016
fvck jumia and konga with their deceitful blackfriday deals. they always advertise that buyers will get up to 90% discount on black friday but visiting their websites, the discounts arent more than 20%. the only company that had real discount was slot which sold tecno 7E tablet for 5k. i dont knw how many items they sold cos all the really cheap products had the sold out status on their site. eventually their site stopped working.
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by Theben(m): 10:16am On Nov 26, 2016
OKorowanta:
Black weekend,he got a black eye from the beating,black Monday in maiduguri,black heart etc.
Your inferiority complex is out of this world. Who told you shopping malls in the U. S don't get crowded during black Fridays? You obviously have never traveled and you are so used to local TV stations that you believe the whites are extraordinary people. Shame

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by edudguy(m): 10:19am On Nov 26, 2016
Its a lie o some went there to take selfies grin
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 26, 2016
Lukmann1:
They kept deceived innocent Nigerians when they really knowed black Friday is a fake lie.
Your English teacher has to be jailed.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by yedidiah(m): 10:27am On Nov 26, 2016
too much of American culture is infiltrating Nigeria. Halloween, black Friday, Thanksgiving 4th of July. Who knows what's next?
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by checkolatunji: 10:35am On Nov 26, 2016
Op this your headline is confusing, overcrowded you say? Nah.
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by pressplay411(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
OlujobaSamuel:
biggest scam of the year. slot posted just 47products, with about 75% of it posted and sold already on 24th, i wonder which kind promo dem dey do. na jumia and konga dem worse pass. i was on ebay, amazon and walmart yesterday, nothing like traffic crashing the site and you can see the numbers of product sold and available, our own na to upload 1product come dey wait make millions price am

Can't blame them though.
I wasn't expecting much this #blackfriday considering the recession and crashing Naira when SMEs are folding up and even Blue chip coys are struggling. Even Dangote felt the heat.
Imagine the huge debt these malls would incure if they actually crashed their prices?
Haba, let's be real they're init 4 profit not charity.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by Eibams60(m): 10:38am On Nov 26, 2016
mtcheew. na crowd b diz?
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by ManTiger(m): 10:51am On Nov 26, 2016
codemaster2much:
Na fake black Friday dry naija
Are you using Microsoft Lumia 640?
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by ikorodureporta: 10:52am On Nov 26, 2016
The pair of Nike Sandal you finally got on Black Friday...

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by Melvix007(m): 11:05am On Nov 26, 2016
OKorowanta:

Even when there's power outage, it's called "Blackout" !
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by seyoops4u: 11:07am On Nov 26, 2016
Lukmann1:

Lol... " Fake lie " ? Which b fake lie again ooo ?

Ur comment sef get as e be. Well, we only idea tho.
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by tolats(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
jumia one of the BEST online retail in nigeria the best store in nigerIA HIT LIKE IF U LOVE JUMIA wink wink wink wink
I can't see the dislike botton na grin
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by bigiyaro(m): 11:50am On Nov 26, 2016
princealexndre:
they don turn add am to local market
b4 nah international market?

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by vicoloni(m): 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
BrutalJab:
Only Payporte.com did the real black Friday.

You are right I got so many good stuff for giveaway prizes. Awesome deals
Re: Lagosians Overcrowd Shoprite Mall In Ikeja [black Friday Palava] by codemaster2much: 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
ManTiger:

Are you using Microsoft Lumia 640?

No boss, why did you ask

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Naira Rate Against The Dollar, Pounds And Euros Today 27/04/2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.