Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,418 members, 7,830,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

My Tailor - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Tailor (518 Views)

What A Nairalander Showed His Tailor Vs What He got (pic) / "My Sunday Is Ruined" - The Dress A Lady Showed Her Tailor Vs What She Got / Nigerian Tailor Disappoints Client With Inferior Outfit After Paying N10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tailor by oversabitailor(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2016
My blog post

"Hello my people, today I’m just going straight to the point. I’m writing about a set of people that seldom have nice things said about them…. TAILORS

Tailors are an essential part of our ‘Ecosystem’ in fact, they occupy a niche that can hardly be filled by another vocation/occupation. Yes, sometimes they show us ‘pepper’ by their disappointments and poor show of expertise and professionalism, hmm… it can be very hurtful right? Well, you know that saying that ‘amongst every 12 there is a Judas’? The attributes exhibited by some tailors can also be seen in people of other vocations and not just ‘tailors’ in general. Basically, I believe Nigerian blue collars workers generally have problems with professionalism."

Read more http://oversabi.com.ng/my-tailor/

(1) (Reply)

Slimpry Trendy Collection / Saint Eve West Fashion Week Show: Fashionista, Here Are The Criterias. / Suppliers Trendy Wholesale Jewelry From 500N Start Ur Business 08121810749wtsap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.