Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing (903 Views)

Ogun Pastor Kills His Lover And Buries Her Body In Church (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Sells 64 Babies - Police (Photo) / Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager During "Anointing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by johntredon: 8:49am On Nov 26, 2016
Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing

November 26, 2016

The Ogun State Police Command has arrested a pastor, identified as Adekunle Francis, for allegedly raping a 17-year-old girl, simply identified as Dolapo.

Francis was arrested on November 22 at Ipamesan, Sango Ota, after he allegedly lured his victim into an uncompleted building under the pretext of praying for and anointing her.

He was said to have raped her until she passed out.

The pastor was paraded on Thursday before newsmen at the state police command headquarters.

Parading the suspect, the Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, in the state, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the victim reported her ordeal at the Sango Police Station.

According to him, the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, Akinsola Ogunwale, dispatched a team of detectives to the scene where the suspect was arrested.

The PPRO said, “On interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime. He told policemen at the Sango Police Division that the act was the work of the devil.

“The state Commissioner of Police, CP, Ahmed Iliyasu, had ordered the immediate transfer of the case to the Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Abeokuta, for further investigation,” he added

http://spynigeria.com/2016/11/26/ogun-pastor-rapes-teenager-death-annointing/
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by HungerBAD: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2016
What?

What kind of story is this?the headline said molested to death?and she still went to the station to report again?

Her ghost or what?

1 Like

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by KingOvoramwen1(m): 8:52am On Nov 26, 2016
IT WILL ALWAYS BE AN AFONJA EWEDU LOVER

I DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO CHECK THE NAME!!!
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by passyhansome(m): 9:08am On Nov 26, 2016
If its rape no need to check name by their profession we know them.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by mclorenzo(m): 10:24am On Nov 26, 2016
If your pr1ck causes you to sin cut it off, its better to go to heaven without a pr1ck than to go to hell with an erect pr1ck tongue
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

say that again ONE MORE TIME

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by KingOvoramwen1(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Damiiron:
say that again ONE MORE TIME

AFONNNNNNJJJJJAAAA!!!!! angry
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by steppin: 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
Real anointing.
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by vchykp(m): 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
the brown roof republic and rape are like...

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by Afonjatribeguy: 10:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
AFONJAS Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing, Mr Adewale olabanjo owelabi Abiola AFONJA a Herbalist in Ogun state caught with human head and parts. Tufiakwaaaaaaaa Wasted Tribe . all the terrible news am hearing, am scared scared of travling to any Yorubaa state in my life make them no use me do Money rituall grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Afonjas and crime be like Apc and lies

Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by AfonjaGuy: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Afonjatribeguy:
AFONJAS Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing, Mr Adewale olabanjo owelabi Abiola AFONJA a Herbalist in Ogun state caught with human head and parts. Tufiakwaaaaaaaa Wasted Tribe . all the terrible news am hearing, am scared scared of travling to any Yorubaa state in my life make them no use me do Money rituall grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Afonjas and crime be like Apc and lies
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kai this guy have finished them
Re: Ogun Pastor Rapes Teenager To Death During Annointing by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2016
When I read the headline I decided not to continue with the contents because I have already knw the culprit.... this useless Togolese people has the loosest waist
.. TUFIAKWA

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: IPOB Trump Solidarity Rally Turns Violent, 11 Feared Dead [ PHOTO] / Father Rapes Gay Daughter ‘to Prove Sex Was Better With Men’ / Young Man Stabbed To Death By Suspected Cultists In Odoakpu,anambra(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.