Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

How To Send Rakhi Abroad USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, UAE - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Send Rakhi Abroad USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, UAE (632 Views)

How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) / How To Send And Receive Payment Online Internationally In Nigeria / I Buy All Types Of Gift Cards 100% ...usa , Canada, Uk, Australia, Germany China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Send Rakhi Abroad USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, UAE by bobynishad(m): 9:02am On Nov 26, 2016
Dear Friends

Any one can tell me how to send Best Rakhi online in India and Abroad at cheep price.
i want to get eye catching and attractive Rakhi for kids brother,
and also get the Rakhi on time before the day of Rakshabandhan

1 Like

Re: How To Send Rakhi Abroad USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, UAE by rakhishopindia(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Dear Friend Boby

your question is How to send Rakhi to abroad and India

Ans: nowadays most of Sister send rakhi to brother online by using courier service.all most all courier delivered rakhi on time.

For Celebrate the moments of Raksha Bandhan sending rakhi to your lovely brother, you can get service to send rakhi online to brother by Rakhishopindia online rakhi shopping portal

so you can get service for sending rakhi to all over india and abroad such as Rakhi to USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, UAE,DUbai etc..
http://www.rakhishopindia.com/rakhi-abroad.php

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Send Rakhi Abroad USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, UAE by bobynishad(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2016
Thank For Reply
I am checking the site Rakhi Shop India http://www.rakhishopindia.com that is good Rakhi shopping site but i want to sure, it will deliverd the rakhi on the time ?

if I want to send Rakhi in india because indian courier company dely or hold the packet
and alse i want to knowing about your Rakhi category in which you deals and Rakhi quality.

Thank
Re: How To Send Rakhi Abroad USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, UAE by rakhishopindia(m): 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dear Friends

Don't worry Rakhi Shop India Send Rakhi by best and standard courier company and take those order that will we delivered on time Rakhishopindia do not make wrong promise for sending Rakhi to brother on time
We are use Many courier Service and choose best service for clients

such as Aramex , Fedex, OverNight, Blue Dart etc......

Now next is

We are sending Rakhi online in various Rakhi category
BHAI RAKHI
BHAIYA BHABHI RAKHI
KIDS RAKHI
GOD RAKHI
[url]DESIGNER RAKHI[/url] http://www.rakhishopindia.com/Designer-Rakhi.html
THREADS RAKHI
ZARDOSI RAKHI
RAKHI SET
DIAMOND RAKHI
SEND RAKHI ONLINE
BHABHI RAKHI
Re: How To Send Rakhi Abroad USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, UAE by bobynishad(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Dear

Any Buddy tell me best rakhi shopping web site for buy Rakhi ,Purchage Rakhi in whole sale or rakhi shopping online in india

i want to purchase rakhi for brother on the festival of Rakhi , RakshaBandhan
one website have to know Rakhishopindia

Rakhishopindia is almost god site for sending Rakhi to brother India and abroad .it is the best site for kids Rakhi or Designer Rakhi and rakhi to Abroad USA, CANADA, UK,Australia, Dubai ,Singapore
Re: How To Send Rakhi Abroad USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Dubai, Singapore, UAE by rakhishopindia(m): 7:06pm On Dec 25, 2016
bobynishad:
Dear

Any Buddy tell me best rakhi shopping web site for buy Rakhi ,Purchage Rakhi in whole sale or rakhi shopping online in india

i want to purchase rakhi for brother on the festival of Rakhi , RakshaBandhan
one website have to know Rakhishopindia

Rakhishopindia is almost god site for sending Rakhi to brother India and abroad .it is the best site for kids Rakhi or Designer Rakhi and rakhi to Abroad USA, CANADA, UK,Australia, Dubai ,Singapore

[url]Rakhishopindia.com[/url]:

Dear boby

rakhishopindia.com is the best site compare to other site to sending Rakhi abroad like Rakhi to USA, canada , UK, Australia , UAE, Singapore

dubai , oman etc
we are bring to easy option to Send Rakhi all over world with minimum cost of Rakhi on huge discount

please visit : http://www.rakhishopindia.com/rakhi-abroad.php for Rakhi to Abraod

we are the only webstore that send your rakhi with special attrective packing for your USA brother or Canada brother ,UK Brother, and Australia brother

(1) (Reply)

Really? You Need To See This!!! / These Powerful Tools Made My First $200 In Article Writing / How I Made Upto 10,000usd In 2months Flipping Domain And Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.