Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) (691 Views)

Who Else Is Experiencing Difficulty In Receiving Money From Abroad??? / Paypal Nigeria 2019: Create Paypal Account That Sends And Receive Money In Niger / Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by nkiliuzo(m): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2020
someone is about to send cash to me from the US and am really oblivious to how this things work, although we haven't yet talked how to send it, I told the person I'd get back at her later. I can't use western union since I don't have the requirements like id card, driver license or co and also PayPal ain't an option since I can't receive or so am told, so anyone who could help me out, I would be really grateful. I have heard of iTunes card but I have no idea how that works.

PS: am not a scammer not am I scamming anyone, a friend I met online wants to just send for me.
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by alphabbey1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2020
nkiliuzo:
someone is about to send cash to me from the US and am really oblivious to how this things work, although we haven't yet talked how to send it, I told the person I'd get back at her later. I can't use western union since I don't have the requirements like id card, driver license or co and also PayPal ain't an option since I can't receive or so am told, so anyone who could help me out, I would be really grateful. I have heard of iTunes card but I have no idea how that works.

PS: am not a scammer not am I scamming anyone, a friend I met online wants to just send for me.
Tell the friend to upload the money to his cashapp, convert to btc and give him a blockchain wallet to send the btc to. That's the best way to receive money from US.
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by nkiliuzo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 26, 2020
alphabbey1:

Tell the friend to upload the money to his cashapp, convert to btc and give him a blockchain wallet to send the btc to. That's the best way to receive money from US.
how do I go about getting a blockchain wallet
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by graejo: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2020
nkiliuzo:

There are various ways u could get the cash for US. I can open a free PayPal account that can receive funds from US for you, I can also show u how to open a free Bitcoin wallet to use if she can send it through Bitcoin. I can also teach u how to redeem Giftcards if u prefer that method. Any method you choose, is easy. You can chat me up on Whatsapp to learn any of the mentioned ways. I'm teaching you for FREE. My WhatsApp link is on my Signature.
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by Goldenrod1: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2020
Becareful who you deal with here on nairaland

Scammers ain't smiling. Someone already told your to try Bitcoin. YouTube/google is always your friend if you haven't still understand how it works
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2020
tell your friend to use world remit app. it does not work in Nigeria but someone in US can use it to send money to you. I've received money from US through world remit on several occasions. For blockchain,I wouldn't advice that, you'll go through a lot of processes except you understand the concept of crypto trading.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by alphabbey1(m): 8:50am On Jul 27, 2020
nkiliuzo:
how do I go about getting a blockchain wallet
Download blockchain on play store and register

1 Like

Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by Setharry(m): 6:25pm On Nov 04, 2020
Jim007:
tell your friend to use world remit app. it does not work in Nigeria but someone in US can use it to send money to you. I've received money from US through world remit on several occasions. For blockchain,I wouldn't advice that, you'll go through a lot of processes except you understand the concept of crypto trading.

What are the requirements to receive the money with world remit app... Please help a brother...
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by Onlinesmart: 7:53pm On Nov 04, 2020
Setharry:

What are the requirements to receive the money with world remit app... Please help a brother...
The person send directly to your bank account or you can pick it up from the bank like western union. Worldremit is very cool
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by hexenbiest: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2020
nkiliuzo:

Sign up for an FCMB online business account via the link on my signature, or open a blockchain with which you can receive the money in form of bitcoin.
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by jayaim: 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2020
Use bitcoin or etherum best advice
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by EngrBouss(m): 1:48am On Nov 05, 2020
Jim007:
This works!!!
Re: How Can I Receive Money From Abroad (USA) by EngrBouss(m): 1:50am On Nov 05, 2020
Onlinesmart:
The person send directly to your bank account or you can pick it up from the bank like western union. Worldremit is very cool

It sends directly you your account. No fuss. Just give the person your account details

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone Who Does Branding. / Meet The Man Who Died By Mere Wishing.� / Claim This $160 Worth Of Crypto Before They Close.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.