Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

#ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown (15628 Views)

Bola Tinubu Casts His Vote At The Lagos LG Election (Photos) / #OsunWestDecide: Ademola Adeleke Casts His Vote (Photos) / #ondodecides: Ondo State Governorship Election Monitoring/live Report Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Laple0541(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Rhotiz:

Trust me..you're a fool...wts with d afonja stuvs..get a life

His attitude his referred to as INFERIORITY COMPLEX....
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by tolastikha: 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
The entire family of AJIMISOGBE world wide is behind Olusola Oke. Because oke la nlo
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Oblang(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
I can't seem to understand why you find it distasteful whenever being refered to as Afonja. Why aren't you so proud of a man who lived & died a warlord??, unlike some pariahs who wouldn't own up tobeing OSU. Get it straight Nyanmiri would always be Nyanmiri.

Truth is mine*

Maybe we will start calling u ojukwu...

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by arireirede: 2:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oke is coasting victory....Oke lan lo.....
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by zero8zero(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:

In what context is afonja being used on Nairaland if I may ask?

But a zero brain cripple like you is just trying to be smart when you are not. You better get the hell out if you've got no sensible thing to offer.
I apologize for exposing your buffoonery.. you can't seem to get the drill, can you?. weren't you impliedly referring to Afonja being a tribal slur as used by someone you initially mentioned. sure you ok?

Truth is mine*
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by zero8zero(m): 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oblang:

Maybe we will start calling u ojukwu...
Why will you?. Have I mentioned Ojukwu or claim to share affinity with him?.. Read my post again & get the message.

Truth is mine*
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by awayeyebundle: 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oke is winning all the way.....
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Elebiju: 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
babdap:
So he is from the same area with late AGAGU, let another person from Ondo North be the next governor.
Agagu is an ikale man from Okitipupa local government while Olusola Oke is an ilaje man from ilaje local government where the votes in ondo state is decided in all elections.
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by fourthworld: 3:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
TheFreeOne:

If your brain can connect with your eyes you would have seen from the OP post that he's from a riverine area.

But in your haste to throw tribal slur you end up exposing your stupidity and ignorance...SMH

Honestly these Afonjas are 1000 years backward, just look at someone's hometown in 21st century. A governorship aspirant for that matter

2 Likes

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Elebiju: 3:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
fourthworld:

Honestly these Afonjas are 1000 years backward, just look at someone's hometown in 21st century. A governorship aspirant for that matter
Have you left your state since you were born? All riverine areas in Nigeria looks like this and I bet if you've been to this particular area you will find 3 star hotels and gas stations there. Moreover have you tried to Google "afonja" before you follow the bone like a true dog?

1 Like

Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Elebiju: 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
Funnicator:
Na fishing canoe he take land?grin

Afonja's are very funnygringrin
That's not a fishing boat ode.
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by Olawale1998(m): 3:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
APC CHANGe nah akeredolu we want
Re: #ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown by ABBEYsammy01(m): 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oke is not ok again o

(1) (2) (Reply)

NPA Approves 10% Discount On Vessels Calling At Eastern Ports / N20M Was Offered To Murder Oshiomhole's Aid, Suspect Claims / Fuel Scarcity: NEC Plans Price Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.