Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" (31522 Views)

Anambra: APC, APGA Agents Paying 2,500, 2000 Each To Buy Votes– PDP Alleges(pic) / DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo / Aba Youths Chase Hausa Man Who Allegedly Turned To A Cow To Escape(photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by metronaija: 11:36am On Nov 26, 2016
Mob chase away an APC Chieftain, Tunji Light in Ward 2, Akure while trying to buy votes at Arakale.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-youths-chase-away-apc-chieftain.html

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by HungerBAD: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2016
Lol.

The writer Below me,abeg tomorrow na Church,so take am easy.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by yeyeboi(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2016
The Guy Above Me (HungerBAD) u see ur life

If To Sey Na PDP Do This One Now We For No Hear Word Today angry

U See Ur Life Now U Cannot Speak Against Him because He Is Also An Agent Of Destruction Like Y'all Zombies Supporting This Dullard Government angry

Y'all Zombies Need To Go For Special Prayers At The Beach Cos Y'all Been Infected With A Zombie Virus.

* Listening To Zombie By (Fela) cheesy cheesy cheesy

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Now the revolution begins.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Nixiepie(f): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016
Lmao!I'm so loving this ongoing drama in ondo state grin

47 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by KingOvoramwen1(m): 11:43am On Nov 26, 2016

AFONJA DRAMA!!!!!!!!

33 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Ahmeduana(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2016
I JUST DEY HAPPY AS I DEY READ THIS NEWS.

44 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by zero8zero(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2016
Ondo, Ekiti, don't you joke with those guys, they can set Nigeria on fire, albeit,very calm.

Truth is mine*

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 26, 2016
metronaija:
Mob chase away an APC Chieftain, Tunji Light in Ward 2, Akure while trying to buy votes at Arakale.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-youths-chase-away-apc-chieftain.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44
Lies!

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Omudia11: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
There was a country.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by kokosin: 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
easyboi307044:
Lies!
how u take know say Na lie.u dey dia?

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Sunnymatey(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
Good radiant to bad rubbish. Chase them away.

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by zero8zero(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:

AFONJA DRAMA!!!!!!!!
Yeah! Afonjas are bad like that, unlike some lily-livered sons of ile-ibinu.

Truth is mine*

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by seunmsg(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2016
Akeredolu's major strategy is to induce voters with cash in his opponents stronghold. I can't really blame him in good conscience because the practise cut across all major political parties. In fact, Mimiko is the master of using cash to induce voters in Ondo.

Cash inducement not withstanding, Ondo voters are well informed and very discerning. They will still make the right choice in this election and reject the attempt to impose a governor on them by the northern cabals.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by lomprico(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Am loving ondo youths right now!

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Young03(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2016
we sold our mandate for 2k
in edo

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by perfectwazobia1: 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
With this kind of development then there can be hope for Nigeria again. If it is replicated across board.

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by phemmyutd(m): 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Where are the evidence of buying and selling here? Where is the money and where is the vote?

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by tee10: 12:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
@MobilePunch: VIDEO: APC chieftain, Tunji Light Ariyo, tries to buy votes http:///MlPXNl https://pic.twitter.com/jA9Daa4wJ2
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Blue3k(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
Slowly Nigeria is evolving. I'm proud these guys didn't fall down an worship him like peasants.

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Zendinho(m): 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
GEJ must be a prophet

27 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by veekid(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
Vote out change
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by henrydadon(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016

not every time a political news bring smile to my face..but this one certainly did.. nice one..the Nigerian youth are now finally waking up..the sh!t have to stop..the revolution begins

[img]http://i./mPIA4KZVXv0ty.gif[/img]

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Towncrier007(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
but y?
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by adonbilivit: 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Funjosh(m): 1:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
ONDO DECIDE

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by OZAOEKPE(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
seunmsg:

Akeredolu's major strategy is to induce voters with cash in his opponents stronghold. I can't really blame him in good conscience because the practise cut across all major political parties. In fact, Mimiko is the master of using cash to induce voters in Ondo.

Cash inducement not withstanding, Ondo voters are well informed and very discerning. They will still make the right choice in this election and reject the attempt to impose a governor on them by the northern cabals.
condemn and don't give excuses

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Yasa: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
APC can not perform and they are desperate. I can not reconcile. Please chase them away o

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by shamecurls(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
The election is between APC and AD

Can PDP folks have a seat and watch? Y`all already know you already out in this contest.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Ibifizzleboy(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
me waiting for Rivers so that we'll use the broom they're carrying to sweep them out of govt.
#RIVERSLOADING

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by laprince(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Good one

Obasanjo Cuts His 80th Birthday Cake (Photos) / Pictures From Obidients Million-Man-March For Peter Obi In Abuja / Photo: Abuja Decorated On The 22nd Independence Anniversary In 1982