Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,413 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" (31543 Views)

Anambra: APC, APGA Agents Paying 2,500, 2000 Each To Buy Votes– PDP Alleges(pic) / DSS Arrest Man Who Was Caught Trying To Buy Votes During Anambra Election. Photo / Aba Youths Chase Hausa Man Who Allegedly Turned To A Cow To Escape(photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
The
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by WOCKHARDI(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
APC doing what they know how to do best : telling lies, forgery, tampering, padding and now BRIBERY.
I guess all these are ways of pfighting kwaruption.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Acidosis(m): 1:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kudos to Ondo youths.

Ondo is not Edo or Lagos grin grin
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by steppin: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
easyboi307044:
Lies!
Lies because they're not against PDP?
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by MICHEALADEX(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
It's normal cos it's #pdpstronghold
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by michoim(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
These pictures doesn't show any body being chased away. This is PDP fake news and propaganda.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by xkris11(m): 1:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Good, Good very Good.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by messenger4891: 1:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
good one if it is true. and I wish such could be applicable in all elections irrespective of who is involve and party affiliation
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Hardeydamola(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Aketi is Loosing...
Oke is the only way
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by godson4u79(m): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
You mean good riddance to bad rubbish

Sunnymatey:
Good radiant to bad rubbish. Chase them away.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Btruth: 1:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
I think Ondo state is a lost state for APC. You can see it in their desperation. Anyway, time will tell.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by fourthworld: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
yeyeboi:
The Guy Above Me (HungerBAD) u see ur life

If To Sey Na PDP Do This One Now We For No Hear Word Today angry

U See Ur Life Now U Cannot Speak Against Him because He Is Also An Agent Of Destruction Like Y'all Zombies Supporting This Dullard Government angry

Y'all Zombies Need To Go For Special Prayers At The Beach Cos Y'all Been Infected With A Zombie Virus.

Well done great and courageous Ondo indigines, not these Edo akamu indigines that sold their birth right for common akara

* Listening To Zombie By (Fela) cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by fourthworld: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2016
yeyeboi:
The Guy Above Me (HungerBAD) u see ur life

If To Sey Na PDP Do This One Now We For No Hear Word Today angry

U See Ur Life Now U Cannot Speak Against Him because He Is Also An Agent Of Destruction Like Y'all Zombies Supporting This Dullard Government angry

Y'all Zombies Need To Go For Special Prayers At The Beach Cos Y'all Been Infected With A Zombie Virus.

Well done great and courageous Ondo indigines, not these Edo akamu indigines that sold their birth right for common akara

* Listening To Zombie By (Fela) cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by 4everGrand(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Way to go guys. Eyes haf open, we need to know what you have to offer infrastructure-wise, not your mvther-effing wads of cash.

Pursue em empty-headed politicians.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Franchise21(m): 1:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by feeloscar(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2016
metronaija:
Mob chase away an APC Chieftain, Tunji Light in Ward 2, Akure while trying to buy votes at Arakale.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-youths-chase-away-apc-chieftain.html
where the APC chieftain dey, d youths wey the chase am nko? Unless of course your pics are from a different scene.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by omolumba(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
all na lies , u guyz just wanted to spoil our dear party names . I believe in APC and by God's will they will win in JESUS NAME and INSHA ALLAHU PDP WILL LOOSE
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by jamislaw(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
Mumu people collect the money and vote for your right choice, the same thing happened in Kaduna 2015 presidential election PDP brought money inside Ghana must go we collected our legit money and still vote other wise.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by LePrezident(m): 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sunnymatey:

It's riddance not radiant... kindly take note.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by supereagle(m): 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
I love Yorubas for their Principles.Unlike Ndi igbo who can easily be influenced with money.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by helovesme(f): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
I really doubt this story.

Tunji Ariyo is not one to involve himself with such.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Ossyiyke(m): 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
Thank God the youths are realising their power/right to vote.. Gone are the days this wicked politician rob us of our right to vote.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by daplus2015(m): 1:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Sunnymatey:

Riddance!
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Ossyiyke(m): 1:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
supereagle:
I love Yorubas for their Principles.Unlike Ndi igbo who can easily be influenced with money.

I think u should stop been a kid, and face the trend.. People like u are hypocris that causes problems here and there. Where has the igbos affected ur generation here.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Laple0541(m): 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
KingOvoramwen1:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
AFONJA DRAMA!!!!!!!!

Na this AFONJAPHOBIA go kill you...MU²
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by oskool: 1:59pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ondo don't relax aboki can't take over your place. shine your eyes. if you sit back herdsmen here we come. and PMB will smile at you. Ondo wake. up even if DPD can't make it. AD is capable. I rest my case and. statement. We r waiting for Rivers Re Run. APC that's the end of your failure u cant trespass with your bad luck to Rivers State.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Sly4c(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seriously

[color=#006600][/color]
Young03:
we sold our mandate for 2k

in edo
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
jamislaw:
Mumu people collect the money and vote for your right choice, the same thing happened in Kaduna 2015 presidential election PDP brought money inside Ghana must go we collected our legit money and still vote other wise.
in Edo, it was vote before you collect money, I think this is the new technique they have deviced,after learning from the mistakes of 2015
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by jamislaw(m): 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
2dugged:
in Edo, it was vote before you collect money, I think this is the new technique they have devices now,after learning from the mistakes of 2015
lol hahahahaha abeg I no fit laugh, 2015 people were voting more than twice in different poly-unit. Card readers were just for decorations.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
jamislaw:
lol hahahahaha abeg I no fit laugh, 2015 people were voting more than twice in different poly-unit. Card readers were just for decorations.
elections in Nigeria seem to be about more ways to perfect rigging instead how to perfect voting system
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by gloryman91: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fake stories everywhere, Nigerians go chase away, for where? Na to collect even you won't vote. Lies.
Re: Youths Chase Away Tunji Light For Trying To "Buy Votes" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Both Apc an Pdp always do it is the party it is caught that is always the victim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umahi Tightens Ebonyi State Borders, Visits Boundaries To Ensure Total Lockdown / Andy Uba Moves Against Party Chiefs Over Campaign Funds / Amaechi Loses Ikwerre LGA To Wike As INEC Resumes Collation Of Rivers Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.