Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) (60178 Views)

2 Women Beat & Flog Schoolgirl For Dating A Man Married To One Of Them (Graphic) / 3 Nigerian Women Beat And Rob Iraqi Man In Dubai / Nigerian Prostitute Gang Raped In Russia By 4 Drunk Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by nkechiblessing: 5:47pm On Nov 26, 2016
are dis people mad, they look insane
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by nkechiblessing: 5:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
crazy people
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by OsuGanja(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
PHOTOS: Angry Women Storm Liquor House, Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually

Angry women of King'eero village in Kabere constituency, Kenya, on Thursday, raided the home of an illicit brew seller called chang'aa and beat up four men.

The group of women numbering about 50 rained slaps, kicks and blows on the drunk men during the early morning raid.

Members of Destiny of King'eero Women's Group, formed to monitor drinking joints in King'eero township, found the four men drinking at the home of a suspected chang'aa seller. The men fled to a nearby maize plantation following the ambush at the home of 50-year old Franco Okori.

"They said we were only there to sire children, give them food and wash their clothes, not control their happiness," said member Martha Wairimu. "Many young men have been affected as they normally flock the home on early mornings. They do not bring anything home but still ask for food."

Jane Chege, chairperson for the women's group, said they found 10 liters of chang'aa in several branded bottles. Chege said many women have been miserable as their partners, who are alcoholics, do not satisfy them sexually and cannot sire children. Okori said he had been buying the alcohol from a distributor in Westlands.

"It is from Kisii. My friend brings it to me since he lives in Westlands, but my friends here beg me to sell it them. I sell it at Sh50 per glass," he said.

He was frog marched with a sample to King'eero police station where he was locked up by the area OCS Njeri Nthiga. Michael Kang'ethe, Kiambu county alcoholic drinks and control board director, thanked the women for arresting the suspect, saying it was a good move in the fight against the consumption of illicit brews. Kang'ethe said they all bars and other outlets would be inspected to ensure only good quality alcohol is sold.

"The government cannot control the sale of illicit brews without information. We urge the public to share information that may help us fight the menace," he added.

PHOTOS BELOW:

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photos-angry-women-storm-liquor-house.html

We need Name Checkers Association Kenya over there...
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by nkechiblessing: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
madness
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
fijiano202:
Wait!! are kenyans cursed?,always hearing crazy stories from there

Lol, Even Don Jazzy is having a bad day with this video going viral on Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/p/BNR6FQFgLsd/
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by steppin: 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2016
WomanOfRace:

Hmmmmm na where you see me ,see my body? abi na bicoz of the question wey i ask you?

As a matter of fact, whether l like it or not...I keep such private where it belongs.

Just the way you asked them to come Naija as if to say .......

I no talk anything.
For you to know what is kondo means you like it very much.
Big or small? grin
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by omofela85(m): 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:

reservation for two pls
We goin togeda
include me too
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by WomanOfRace(f): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
steppin:
For you to know what is kondo means you like it very much. Big or small? grin

End of discussion. Goodnight.
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
Majority of the people talking shìt about Kenya have never been to, cant afford to and may never be blessed to visit such a beautiful country

3 Likes

Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Pylony(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chaii this Oga poster like Konji, he made the topic look like its just because of Konji that those men receive free beating from the women.. Hmmm going through the story you'll see that konji is not the only Reason. Bloggers and exaggeration are like papa n mama.
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Adaezemum(f): 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Kenya again, may God deliver Kenya.
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by calabardick(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
nawao...........
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by steppin: 7:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
WomanOfRace:

End of discussion. Goodnight.
Lol... You had to reply to bid me good night. Kondo lover! grin
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Cletus77(m): 7:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Seriously make una no do na!! I don dey pity Kenyans! To the women its only Rasputin that can satify dem!
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by purem(m): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
DAT old man wey I dey see so fit Bleep again?

Even those old women sef....

Abeg una time don go
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Where is the engine Let him 10galons of Alamo the car won't move

Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
Blue3k:
Haven't these women heard of vibrator.
Or natural cucumber
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin cheesy really?
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by ASBEE(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2016
Why be say every news wey dey comot from kenya na bad news na.
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by mriyesecnerwal(m): 8:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
They have seen Jesus na. You never hear
cosmatika:
Kenya needs Jesus
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Fidha254(m): 8:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
abbeyty:
I heard most Kenyan men are drunkard, but that should not be an excuse not to satisfy their women. havent they heard about Mr, cucumber who is ready to do the dirty job
Well Nigerian men are right at the front leading Africa in bieng drunkered http://www.afrojuju.net/2015/04/04/1o-biggest-alcohol-drinking-countries-in-africa/
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 26, 2016
The men in this story are hopeless unproductive drunkards, but still claiming to be family men.

There is a simple truth that says: "If you fail to exercise self discipline, eventually somebody will discipline you"
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by purple3091: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
Blue3k:
Haven't these women heard of vibrator.
better yet they should just have affairs with virile(young) and fresh men,that's what i do...i mean as a woman we have a long list of men ready to please us..pussy is always on demand,mmmmm its good to be a woman,sex comes easy for us 8-)
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by darnley16(m): 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
benega:
Thunda fire blogging as a whole
you would be surprised how many people would still believe this trash
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by mayorola(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Fidelismaria:

reservation for two pls
We goin togeda
4 Bleep sake?
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Kachy1605(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
Oh my God when will good news ever come out from this country? must all there news be a useless ones? God forbid, The evil act of this Kenya people abeg lets stop posting these their nonsense news.
KENYA AND SEX NEWS ARE 5&6

Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by ThesailorR: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
emusmithy:
Let's stop posting NEGATIVE things about Kenya.

It's us "bashing" them and how most of us hate same being done to us.

u havent stayed with them b4 if not u for insult them pass the other guy.
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Rexnegro(m): 1:28am On Nov 27, 2016
CeoNewshelm:
PHOTOS: Angry Women Storm Liquor House, Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually

Angry women of King'eero village in Kabere constituency, Kenya, on Thursday, raided the home of an illicit brew seller called chang'aa and beat up four men.

The group of women numbering about 50 rained slaps, kicks and blows on the drunk men during the early morning raid.

Members of Destiny of King'eero Women's Group, formed to monitor drinking joints in King'eero township, found the four men drinking at the home of a suspected chang'aa seller. The men fled to a nearby maize plantation following the ambush at the home of 50-year old Franco Okori.

"They said we were only there to sire children, give them food and wash their clothes, not control their happiness," said member Martha Wairimu. "Many young men have been affected as they normally flock the home on early mornings. They do not bring anything home but still ask for food."

Jane Chege, chairperson for the women's group, said they found 10 liters of chang'aa in several branded bottles. Chege said many women have been miserable as their partners, who are alcoholics, do not satisfy them sexually and cannot sire children. Okori said he had been buying the alcohol from a distributor in Westlands.

"It is from Kisii. My friend brings it to me since he lives in Westlands, but my friends here beg me to sell it them. I sell it at Sh50 per glass," he said.

He was frog marched with a sample to King'eero police station where he was locked up by the area OCS Njeri Nthiga. Michael Kang'ethe, Kiambu county alcoholic drinks and control board director, thanked the women for arresting the suspect, saying it was a good move in the fight against the consumption of illicit brews. Kang'ethe said they all bars and other outlets would be inspected to ensure only good quality alcohol is sold.

"The government cannot control the sale of illicit brews without information. We urge the public to share information that may help us fight the menace," he added.

PHOTOS BELOW:

Please can tell me what's actually wrong with Kenyans...anyone knows? that Country with sodom And gomarra what is The diff?
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by AROZIBE: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2016
CeoNewshelm:

PHOTOS BELOW:

HOW DO D POLICE COME IN TO SEXTUAL PRIVATE MATTERS NAWA .THIS NEWS LACKS SUBSTANCE ,IT IS FAKE
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by Sotenna(m): 11:06am On Nov 27, 2016
princeonx:
That their police be like Rochas!

Na the cap and scaf for neck remain

Kai, you're very observant fa!
Re: Angry Kenyan Women Beat Up Drunk Men For Not Satisfying Them Sexually (Pics) by rukkyland(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2016
What a country

meanwhile.

check my signature and make some cool cash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzoamaka Chukwu Gets University Scholarship / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi / How I Got Scammed Of ₦150,000 On Fairmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.