Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,958 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Make Up Your Minds.hebrew, Jews, Egyptians, Etc. An Igbo Man's Journey. - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Make Up Your Minds.hebrew, Jews, Egyptians, Etc. An Igbo Man's Journey. (925 Views)

What Is The Race Of The Ancient Egyptians / Ramses, Cleopatra, Nefertiti: Original Egyptians Were Black? / Igbo Kwenu ! Kwenu Kwezo Nu ! Join Us If You Proud To Be An Igbo Guy/lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Up Your Minds.hebrew, Jews, Egyptians, Etc. An Igbo Man's Journey. by MisterOsi(m): 4:22pm On Nov 07, 2009
I recently became highly enthusiastic about my Nigeria and the Igbo culture. Recently I have been on a quest(worth inf. exp) to find anything Igbo. I stummbled on site(forgot the link) that shows a relation between the Igbos and the Egyptians throught their language. Which I was highly surprised since a lot of people have told me in the past that we, Igbos, are descendants from the Jews. To sum it all up could you guys help me to clarify where exactly we did come from. Please and thanks. And also could you guys post words that seem to come from the Egyptian language, I heard that there is a word that people are said to be derived from Ikhnaton(an Egyptian Pharaoh).
Re: Make Up Your Minds.hebrew, Jews, Egyptians, Etc. An Igbo Man's Journey. by mrperfect(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2009
This involves some work such as going to library and ready to read. wikipedia is a good starting point http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews
From there you can move on.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Wives As Kolanut. / Nigerian Language Cartoons For Kids - Helping To Teach. / If You Are Fluently Multilingual, What Language Do You Think In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.