Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72685 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Malubi(m): 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
it mean your work na double be that.
grosy:
My name appear twice frm d fg list wit my two diff number. I wrote d test , one was present n d other absent pls what can i do to verified d problem
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:39pm On Feb 13, 2017
Mrrespect:
For those in chikun, go to kujama to check ur name if ur name is nt in the secondary school list.

List is it for only chukun or all d primary school in Kaduna state?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
I dont understand u people o undecided
is posting out or not?
Kaduna north nteach any latest?
Hajiya u just dey dull me this days..!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 10:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
masterpiece86:

List is it for only chukun or all d primary school in Kaduna state?

Chikun only
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2017
Pls smbody shld paste d primary lists of kaduna north
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rukygbas: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2017
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 9:52am On Feb 14, 2017
No news on stipend yet Smh
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by anyamt50(m): 5:52am On Feb 15, 2017
SUCCESSFULLY VERIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD LOGIN FOR DEVICE SELECTIONYour NPVN DeviceBelow is some important information you need to have before proceeding to choosing a device that would help in performing your role...Welcome to the device selection process.Please read the information carefully and ensure you understand it before proceeding.1. There are nine (9) device options available. Please ensure that you look at all the devices, their specifications and support information carefully, before selecting one.2. Please note that device selection is FINAL and cannot be changed once your selection has been made. Therefore, it is important that you go over ALL the options before making your choice.3. There is a Tool Grant provided by the Federal Government to cover your device as it is a compulsory tool for learning and work in the N-Power Volunteer Scheme.4. Please note, however, that the cost of some devices are above the amount theTool Grant covers. If your preferred device is above the amount covered by the grant, the additional cost will be deducted from your monthly stipend over the period of the programme, not exceeding twenty (20) months.On the details page of the available devices, you will find information on the cost details and deductions from your monthly stipend, if any.Please chat with the online representative if you have further questions on this information.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 12:41pm On Feb 15, 2017
Nteach Chikun Local Government ur posting letter is ready
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by anyamt50(m): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2017
Pls house i need ur help! A frnd of mine asked me to help him check his name but funny enough he name is not in any of the list pasted in various locations. What is he to do pls?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by advocatebaba(m): 3:45pm On Feb 15, 2017
All of una kon gentle coz alert neva show... alert don day enta 4oda states... make we no worry we go soon share d testimony. up kd
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by IRIEBOY(m): 5:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
my sister's name did not come out in any of the list,she went to the Npower office,they Check her name on their PC and it was displaying absent during exams..but she wrote the exams.. anybody experiencing such??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Malubi(m): 8:12pm On Feb 15, 2017
Kaduna south anybody collect posting letter for Nteach? if yes, where are they collecting & where the names pested? thanks
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Mrrespect:
Nteach Chikun Local Government ur posting letter is ready
hv u kolectd yors
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 11:59pm On Feb 15, 2017
Anyway we are waiting. Dont knw why it takes them time to pay the stipend after been verified..
advocatebaba:
All of una kon gentle coz alert neva show... alert don day enta 4oda states... make we no worry we go soon share d testimony. up kd
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 9:10am On Feb 16, 2017
ujohgabriel:

hv u kolectd yors

Nope
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2017
Any latest news from N power
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 8:40pm On Feb 16, 2017
I am happy to announce to the house that, after a pain staking and through review of all the 9 available devices I have chosen Tecno Pad as my choice device.

If you are yet to make a choice....quickly rush to your dashboard on NPVN site and go through the instructions and guideline to make your choice.

The earlier the better... before the site will be Jammed again.

#Best Wshes
#Happy Choosing....!!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 9:24pm On Feb 16, 2017
It took me jst 5mins to decide on Dat Tecno pad. Were u sent an email for D confirmation of the Tecno pad??
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by vistalex: 8:27am On Feb 17, 2017
Plz has anyone under Health collected posting letter?
Mrrespect:
KAD-NPOWER
THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL DOCUMENTED ENROLLEES FOR N-HEALTH KADUNA SHOULD COME FOR THEIR POSTING LETTER AS FOLLOWS:
VENUE: SPHCDA
DATE: 13th FEBRUARY ,2017
TIME : 9:00 am

Source: Npower facebook group
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2017
vistalex:
Plz has anyone under Health collected posting letter?
I don't knw. I saw it on Facebook and I decided to share it here
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:02am On Feb 17, 2017
Mrrespect:
It took me jst 5mins to decide on Dat Tecno pad. Were u sent an email for D confirmation of the Tecno pad??

No. what about you?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 9:35am On Feb 17, 2017
Kaduna north nteach, is our posting out?
What is happening, pls?
Other LGs have been posted i.e Chikun, Sabon Gari, Igabi, Kauru etc. What is happening to KD north?
Also, where was the primary list pasted?

Cc grosy
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 10:09am On Feb 17, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
Kaduna north nteach, is our posting out?
What is happening, pls?
Other LGs have been posted i.e Chikun, Sabon Gari, Igabi, Kauru etc. What is happening to KD north?
Also, where was the primary list pasted?

Cc grosy

Go to the office of Director of Higher Education, ministry of education. and ask for the list.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:47am On Feb 17, 2017
Anasko:
Go to the office of Director of Higher Education, ministry of education. and ask for the list.

but, they are supposed to paste it. So, no posting yet, its just list right?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 12:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

but, they are supposed to paste it. So, no posting yet, its just list right?
the list is plenty to be paste is for all the LGS. and they have sent all the lists to local givernment for posting. and i think kaduna north posting should be ready by monday.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:07pm On Feb 17, 2017
Anasko:
the list is plenty to be paste is for all the LGS. and they have sent all the lists to local givernment for posting. and i think kaduna north posting should be ready by monday.

ok, thanks, i will just wait for the posting. I dont have time for checking list.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2017
Ameerah
How far...?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
masterpiece86:
Ameerah
How far...?
mtshwwwwwww. I dont know.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by cleavon(m): 4:00pm On Feb 17, 2017
i have tried to login into the site npvn.Npower.gov.ng..it isn't going through...
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2017
Alert no go enter 2day ni? I need money o angry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Federal Government Agency Recruiting 2013 / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) / Enugu Electricity Distribution Company Graduate Trainee Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.