Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,017 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... (72506 Views)

If U are Not Interested In Npower, Kaduna Pls Enter / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here / Npower Kaduna Let Meet There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by advocatebaba(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2017
masterpiece86:
Good Day Everyone.

This thread has gone lull since 27th February. Peeps, what is the latest. Any news about Primary school posting for Kaduna North....??
No mind dem na bcoz dem don collect stipend daz y... make time come nw u go dey hear say "kano, edo, LONDON has started seein alert, "... bro nobody send posting ooo.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by kuljoe4: 6:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
XYZeee:
Hello, kadites! I will suggest we create a whatsapp group... If you guys are interested just drop your phone number and I will create the group.

pls add this no

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 6:57pm On Mar 04, 2017
Any latest
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Emmysteve(m): 9:21pm On Mar 04, 2017
DrTims:
Any latest
Yes. Today is Saturday the 4th of March 2017.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 8:56pm On Mar 06, 2017
KD north primary school posting is out. smiley go and collect ur posting letter, pals.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 11:58pm On Mar 06, 2017
AmeerahFKI:
KD north primary school posting is out. smiley
go and collect ur posting letter, pals.
Have u collected urs and where? but the posting was not good at all. we were not posted base on our residential addresses.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 6:25am On Mar 07, 2017
Anasko:
Have u collected urs and where? but the posting was not good at all. we were not posted base on our residential addresses.

what? Dont tell me.
I have not o. But, I am going to magajin gari 2day to see for myself.

Na wa o!
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 10:29am On Mar 07, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

what? Dont tell me. I have not o. But, I am going to magajin gari 2day to see for myself.
Na wa o!
am going there by 12noon
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 12:11pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anasko:
am going there by 12noon

well, I am back from there. The posting is some how, they didnt follow residential addresses. I didnt collect posting letter, I laid a complain there and they promise to get back to us.

I cant spend almost 500 daily on t.p.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 2:16pm On Mar 07, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

well, I am back from there. The posting is some how, they didnt follow residential addresses. I didnt collect posting letter, I laid a complain there and they promise to get back to us.

I cant spend almost 500 daily on t.p.
I also write my name there, they said they will call us in due time. hope they will rectify it. but some had collected it like that.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 2:37pm On Mar 07, 2017
Interesting development. If an applicant is posted to a far distance or an area where is not fixable is to reject the posting outright. No dulling. This rubbish posting...the aim of NPOWER will be defeated. We were told posting should not be more than 500-1000m away from the residence of each applicant or better still his/her area but with this sudden shift or departure from the "status quo ante'' it will leave much to be desired.

My cousin whose name fall under secondary school, has been posted to two different schools and he kept rejecting those posting. if the officials don't do the needful people will continue to reject their posting and placement and we'll end up running in circle and but to no avail.
It will further compound the already problematic postings and will further stretch the workings of the officials generally and the focal person in particular.

Anyway, i will keep my fingers crossed to see how events unfold. As things stand now am indifferent Gaskiya...!!

1 Like

Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 5:51pm On Mar 07, 2017
Anasko:
I also write my name there, they said they will call us in due time. hope they will rectify it. but some had collected it like that.

yes, may be some were lucky to be close to their PPA. I also hope they rectify it soon.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 12:54am On Mar 08, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

yes, may be some were lucky to be close to their PPA. I also hope they rectify it soon.
I have a friend which accepted her posting and she was far from the school they posted her. some people can be over serious.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by blackberry2(m): 10:57pm On Mar 08, 2017
Anasko:
I have a friend which accepted her posting and she was far from the school they posted her. some people can be over serious.
Can I switch to secondary school frm primary school. Npower Nteach?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 11:36pm On Mar 08, 2017
blackberry2:
Can I switch to secondary school frm primary school. Npower Nteach?
Habba my friend, it cant happen na.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by CellTabRepairs: 12:05am On Mar 09, 2017
Greetings to kd house peeps!

9 months is a cycle of life. 9 months to year end. In 3 Months depending on your speed, you will command money. Yes!
Are you looking for a source of daily income stream? Look no further!. Lost your job? Retired? Tired of working for someone? Student, but need money source? Want to change business? LEARN SMARTPHONES REPAIRS Today! Very lucrative venture for anyone. Low startup capital - high RETURNS! In high demand! Your main CAPITAL IS KNOWLEDGE & SKILL! Join the winners!

Click My Name & View That Resource You Might Need
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by SEKUNDA(m): 8:06pm On Mar 10, 2017
What shud one do if he/she gets another better government offer/job while still an NPOWER beneficiary? Shud one quit d NPower? If yes, how do one go about it? Coz BVN is involved as well as the government policy on TSA tynx and hope it wont coz a prblm in d future interms of salary payment?. And
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by masterpiece86: 9:15am On Mar 11, 2017
*Misconception of N-Power Scheme*

There are much misconceptions about the Social Intervention Program (N-Power) launched by FG to reduce the rate of unemployed graduates in the country, even some volunteers misunderstood the program.

The spokesman Pst Laolu Akande, stated that the volunteers are temporarily employed for 2 years to serve as *Assistant* at their places of deployment and earn 30k monthly stipend. He also said Volunteers can opt out of the program if employed elsewhere with better offer, one of the reasons they asked for the submission of BVN to detect those that will gain employment within the stipulated year and stop the payment of monthly stipend into their account.

So disheartening that some Volunteers allowed some authorities at their place of deployment to compel them to work as State/Federal permanent staff which earns 3-times of their monthly stipend with the mindset of been staffed after the 2 years temporary engagement.

Though, its good to have a positive mindset but remember FG will hire more *(350,000 graduates)* captured in 2017 budget, do you know the numbers to be captured in 2018? And most of the current volunteers will be passed out as *NYSC Corp Members* with discharged certificate after 2 years to start looking for job again.

Rational thinkers will get my point as this stage, FG never promised to staff any volunteers, it is of human (Nigerians) to think of such but think of the beneficiaries of *SURE-P* are they staffed?

Dear Volunteers, utilize this period to search for other means of sustainability and better offer.

*#ForTheWiseOnes*
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 2:29am On Mar 14, 2017
other states are receivin feb alert what abt kaduna
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 2:36am On Mar 14, 2017
Which state have recieved
grosy:
other states are receivin feb alert what abt kaduna
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 3:18am On Mar 14, 2017
gombe,ogun,enugu,ekiti niger, nasarawa , so far these are d ones dat received around 11pm last nite
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by grosy: 7:31am On Mar 14, 2017
Why d payment is nt general dis npower people ar vry funy. I think is their jan stipend they ar receivin now
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 7:48am On Mar 14, 2017
grosy:
Why d payment is nt general dis npower people ar vry funy. I think is their jan stipend they ar receivin now

some started receiving their 3rd stipend, some 2nd, while some 1st. It started yesterday.
Expect ours soon as this week is alertz week.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Mrrespect(m): 8:00am On Mar 14, 2017
Hopefully this Friday
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by DrTims(m): 8:52am On Mar 14, 2017
According to my calculation. We should be expecting our stipend, latest friday these week. So everyone should be calm. I rep HD, the focal person is trying compared to other states.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by rexibity(m): 9:26am On Mar 14, 2017
Alert Received... February NPower, Access Bank. 9:20am. I rep SabonGari LGA. God Bless the anchors of this noble Scheme.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 9:38am On Mar 14, 2017
keystone Bank paid
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2017
Ameera, how far about reposting?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2017
Alert received too, Gtb.
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2017
Anasko:
Ameera, how far about reposting?
i dont know o. I think we should check on them to know how far. What do u say?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by Anasko(m): 9:54am On Mar 14, 2017
AmeerahFKI:

i dont know o. I think we should check on them to know how far. What do u say?
yeah, likely Monday abi?
Re: Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... by AmeerahFKI(f): 10:02am On Mar 14, 2017
Anasko:
yeah, likely Monday abi?
Today, if possible since its one week already.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (29) (Reply)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / FIRS 2012 APPLICANTS...Lets Meet Here / My Bad Experience With Palm Credit (Transsnet Financial Nigeria Limited)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.