Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

This Online Business Is Breaking Grounds And Blazing! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / This Online Business Is Breaking Grounds And Blazing! (421 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / X3gain.Com Hot And Blazing / Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Online Business Is Breaking Grounds And Blazing! by maspero22(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Are you jobless? is your salary/income not enough for you and the family? Are thinking of another stream of income with no stress? just with your little token of N7800 will fetch you as much as over 300,000 guaranteed in two weeks. join my whatsapp group. strictly for business and serious minded peeps. I just have to extend this olive branch because i cant be enjoying it alone.
This recession cannot kill us, if ah hear!! join me folks, let's make some cool money mehn

Drop ur whatsapp contacts or add me and mention ur name to be added. 08071495271. See u

(1) (Reply)

Naira Spike To N483 On Speculation, Hoarding & Low Remittance / Help With Coy Reigstration Info / Suggest Ideas Or Bills On How To Move Your Businesses And The Economy Forward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.