Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why (1280 Views)

Obasanjo To Buhari: You Must Step On Toes Of Friends, Well-wishers / Nigerians Selling El-Rufai's Letter To Buhari, 'You Have Failed' (Photos) / This Man Apologizes To Those Who Voted APC Because Of Him (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by knightsTempler: 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
YOU PLAYED YOURSELF

What part of Buhari's antecedents made you think he will be fair to the North And the South? His 95 percent Northern controlled SMC of 1983?

What made you think he would fight corruption fairly? Shagari at home and Ekweme in Kirikiri?

What made you think Christians would be safe? His post election actions in 2011 where he bailed all who were arrested for murdering Christians?

Why did Yorubas think he would share power with them? His actions when he came and molested their Kings, including the Ooni of Ife?

Why would people think Fulani herdsmen will be challenged for killing under Buhari? His coming to Yorubaland to harrass their governor even when it was his people killing Yorubas?

Why would people believe he would do well with the economy? How he ran his farm in Daura with 150 cow heads and no visible business?

Why would people think he would do any development in the South? The 80 percent siting of PTF contracts in the North

Why would people think he would personally run the government? Why do people wonder who is in charge of Nigeria? The way he handed all PTF contract through his relative and his company even then called APC?

Why would people think he would solve the Niger Delta crisis? The way he made Abacha kill Saro Wiwa while he was PTF head, a move that increased the unrest?

Why would people think he would be democratic? The way he took a coup against Shagari?

Why would people say he would take responsibility and lead and punish people for budget padding? The way he denies everything that happens in his office like moneys lost under his office as Minister of Petroleum and PTF boss?

Why would People believe he would deal with Boko Haram? The way he said "fight against Boko Haram
is fight against the North?"

People, you played yourselves men. Like an ashewo who hears a particular customer refuses to pay after sex, and still followed the man home and allowed the man, y'all got effed for free.

By E. Ofugara.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by perfectwazobia1: 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
It is well
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by anaton(m): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bro its too late for this wailing.We are in this till 2019 then we retire him to Daura.
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by chriskosherbal(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
The heart of a king is in the hands of GOD.
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by ourema(f): 2:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
When the president mistakenly submitted GEJ budget I knew that the end is obvious

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by melvinjames: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2016
anaton:
Bro its too late for this wailing.We are in this till 2019 then we retire him to Daura.
Unfortunately we may not be able to. He is busy filling all positions with abokiis
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by Edwinmason(m): 3:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
its too late to cry now
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by knightsTempler: 3:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
When APC starts sharing slippers, you know the fuel price is about to be increased and even product scarce and that they want you to be prepared for the trekking of your life.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
chriskosherbal:
The heart of a king is in the hands of GOD.
Same God also gave men common sense to think before making decisions.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by okosodo: 3:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigeria was never meant to be one, i just realised it

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by ccffwx: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
Nigerians prefer those who make them suffer to those who pamper them. Enjoy grin cheesy wink

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by knightsTempler: 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
okosodo:
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by Xflint(m): 10:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
knightsTempler:
When APC starts sharing slippers, you know the fuel price is about to be increased and even product scarce and that they want you to be prepared for the trekking of your life.
funny u
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by Jokerman(m): 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
okosodo:

Islam is Nigeria's undoing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by Caseless: 11:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
I'd vote Buhari over and again.
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by soji1992: 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:
SMH
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:
Count me in too.
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by Caseless: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2016
soji1992:

SMH
I'm forever a buharist!
Re: Nigerians Who Voted Buhari You Played Yourselves. See Why by Caseless: 12:17am On Nov 27, 2016
kropotkin2:
Count me in too.
chop knuckle, bro .

(1) (Reply)

Why Sowore Must Go To Jail And Saharareporters Banned / We See Nnamdi Kanu Regularly But Buhari Is In Aso Rock Prison - Reno Omokri / 2ndary Students Join Biafra Agitation,Troop Out 2 Support Nnamdi Kanu 2day(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.