Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) (1131 Views)

They Just Stole My Phone In Lagos Traffic / This Guy Stole My Phone And He Is Using It..how Do I Track Him Down? / This Guy Stole My Samsung Phone And Never Knew It Backed Up All His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by kYjelly2: 3:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
I begged this guys with everything, in the name of God sef, to please return my phone that i had just lost for about 10 mins.

pleaded and pleaded that i don't want to lose my information.

called back after a while to come pick it up and the guy had switched off the phone.

Even though the phone was cracked on all sides and a cheap phone for that matter, the evil guy still won't return it. even when i offered to square him.

so now, i have lost two sims and my phone

what a happy weekend cry
Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin

Lemme tell u sumtin... If something was lost or stolen.. Don't worry abt it coz it only means, that phone wasn't meant for u to keep forever.

Besides, that's only material things..Now, u will have the best reason to get a new phone, new number wink

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by KinSlayer: 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
step 1: lose phone step 2: borrow phone step 3: create thread on nairaland step 4:......
Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by Whizpeter(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2016
I would be back..
Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by precious1967(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2016
ask the film producer, mr. egbegbe because he is d latest phone snatcher in d country for now. sorry.

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by kYjelly2: 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Lemme tell u sumtin... If something was lost or stolen.. Don't worry abt it coz it only means, that phone wasn't meant for u to keep forever.

Besides, that's only material things..Now, u will have the best reason to get a new phone, new number wink

Thanks for cheering me up. My day was going so good before now!!

Anyway, I will start looking for a new phone tonight

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by kYjelly2: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2016
KinSlayer:
step 1: lose phone
step 2: borrow phone
step 3: create thread on nairaland
step 4:......

lol, I'm using my lappy now, so sad.

anyways, it's all good.

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by kYjelly2: 5:03pm On Nov 26, 2016
Was about to lay a curse on him and his entire generation, i'm telling you.

2 hour prayer session for HolyGhost Fire to detect him and burn him, but maybe on some level I deserve it for the wrong I have done in my life.

Anyway, as the lady above said, I will look forward to a new and shiny phone.

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by Friedyokes: 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
Humans sef eh chai
Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by Scarpon(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by kYjelly2: 8:16pm On Nov 26, 2016
Just got a cheap alcatel now from youdala.

Atleast i can call again, as well as use the internet on the go (google maps, email, browsing and such).

They can never steal my joy men, never angry

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by Tonymic4life(m): 8:43pm On Nov 26, 2016
kYjelly2:
I begged this guys with everything, in the name of God sef, to please return my phone that i had just lost for about 10 mins.

pleaded and pleaded that i don't want to lose my information.

called back after a while to come pick it up and the guy had switched off the phone.

Even though the phone was cracked on all sides and a cheap phone for that matter, the evil guy still won't return it. even when i offered to square him.

so now, i have lost two sims and my phone

what a happy weekend cry
they only borrowed it na.
Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
The real owners took it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 11:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
kYjelly2:
Was about to lay a curse on him and his entire generation, i'm telling you.

2 hour prayer session for HolyGhost Fire to detect him and burn him, but maybe on some level I deserve it for the wrong I have done in my life.

Anyway, as the lady above said, I will look forward to a new and shiny phone.
If Na So, 95% Of Nigerians For Don Be Lighted Cuban Cigar

We Don Offend Each Other At One Point, Bt Life Continues Nt Calling Holy Ghost
Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by ewizard1: 11:35pm On Nov 26, 2016
I smiled when i saw this thread!

My Samsung Note 4 was stolen from my room while charging it with my new Romoss Sense 9 PB. The funny thing is the thief didnt take anything else but the phone... I had my PC, Wallet loaded with cash, another Samsung Tab2 on the same table where i have the phone and PB!

The thief just unplugged the phone and left!

I got the Note4 for 80,000 on Sept 18, it got stolen on Nov.16 ; Not even used up to a month!

Now i am typing with another Note 4! #CantStopMe

So... OP, take heart and move on... bigger devices dey wait you!

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by egopersonified(f): 5:43am On Nov 27, 2016
The real owner, ordained from the beginning of time, to own that phone has finally collected his property. Mine was stolen 3weeks ago. I cried about it, all our pictures gone forever.

1 Like

Re: Humans Are Evil (they Stole My Phone :-( ) by iwarannamdi(m): 6:27am On Nov 27, 2016
Browse the internet 65% Faster and securely against malicious websites with Zivux 4G Browser and download any file from any website free with high speed and Adblocker. #android #free #browser #playstore #androidgames
Get it now on Google Play Store free!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.zivux.browser

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Origin Of Black Friday Sales? / Reason Why I Love Infinix Zero 4 Plus / Latest Whatsapp Update Allows You Unsend Messages And Change Fonts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.