Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Why Should We Keep Hanging Our Life Jackets To T B Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Should We Keep Hanging Our Life Jackets To T B Joshua (639 Views)

TB Joshua: Eagles Will Win On Sunday / NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should We Keep Hanging Our Life Jackets To T B Joshua by Engine234: 5:20pm On Nov 07, 2009
y is this TB Joshua man so onekind? He keeps predicting fake things and now the rave of the moment is football just to catch people's attention. As im know sey e don dey loose, he is looking for all sorts of styles to draw people to him. Unfortunately for we desperate Nigerians we fall for his pranks. He justs uses cunning acts to exhibit His folly. FAKE FAKE FAKE !!!

LEAVE FOOTBALL ALONE jare and go to your level!
Re: Why Should We Keep Hanging Our Life Jackets To T B Joshua by benjax2002: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2009
@Engine234, i think you should not be misled by what you hear about TB Joshua. God is really using him to do wonder works. I was once like you, but thank God for my life now. I had always heard people saying that TB Joshua is fake, without reasons and i joined them saying the same thing. One day i was opportune to watch one of his sunday's live service and i heard him call 'the name of Jesus Christ'. I visited the church once and i realized all people have been saying about TB Joshua is rubbish. TB Joshua is a humble man of God. Today as i speak most people who visit his church were once critics but later realized that truth.
Re: Why Should We Keep Hanging Our Life Jackets To T B Joshua by TheLight2: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2009
Did you just wake up suddenly, and then start a thread about this TB Joshua without any motive?

If you have any issues with the man regarding the part God used him to play in the victory of the Ghanaian team at the U20 world cup, then maybe you should know that he has been consulted for the U17 Eaglets, whose head coach went to the man's church before the tourney kicked off. in addition, He told John Fashanu that the Super Eagles will win their game against Mozambique by alone goal, which will be scored with the head. Interestingly, these paople have come out to confirm the role the God used this TB Joshua to play.

For me, I believe that the battle of the spirits are not fought on the internet with name calling and slandering. Why not pray to God disable the man and reveal to the world that he is "FALSE" as you are trying to portray him? That will be a better idea.
Re: Why Should We Keep Hanging Our Life Jackets To T B Joshua by benjax2002: 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2009
I wonder why you are judging a man of God. Are you God? The end will justify the means. TB Joshua is a humble man of God, and i know God is fighting for him.
Re: Why Should We Keep Hanging Our Life Jackets To T B Joshua by ayusman16(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2009
Would you rather have on NFF or the Government?
Re: Why Should We Keep Hanging Our Life Jackets To T B Joshua by Engine234: 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2009
@ benjax & The light 2 :All these points dont still hold water. its the power great of brainwashing that is in manifestation. Shine your eyes jare!
@ aysman 16 expantiate

(1) (Reply)

Dubai 2009 Beach Soccer World Cup / Anyone Knows Where I Can Buy 2010 World Cup Tickets In Lagos? / Drogba Africa`s Number One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.