Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua (7771 Views)

NFF Thanks T.B Joshua For Eagles Victory / Super Eagles Defeat FC Farense 5 - 0 In Friendly Game / Super Eagles Defeat Sparta Rotterdam In Warm Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by Toonice(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2011
The man of God predicted that we won't qualify for Nations Cup, and we didn't. Some people are blaming him. Pastor T.B Joshua is having none of that. He tells encomium magazine:

Nobody can claim to love Nigeria more than I do. I only tell people what God revealed to me. I can't control it. During the ministrations two Sundays ago which was televised live, I said God revealed the outcome of the encounter to me which was not favourable to Nigeria. They should check my track record. All my predictions on Nigerian football have been accurate simply because I love football and I always pray about it before the match

http://www.talkofnaija.com/News/newsdetailsone.aspx?NewsId=15AE909B-5F65-40C5-8DCC-93F1B2E25D0A

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by mensdept: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2011
Why dont you just shut up for a change, or talk about how we can overthrow the current system in which everything (including soccer and religion) are a joke.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by hugooh42(m): 5:54am On Oct 13, 2011
Or predict whether Nigeria will break up in 2015, if Nigeria is so dear to you sir!
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by cogbuagu: 11:17am On Oct 13, 2011
i had he said there are some calculation going on now that will favour nigeria in up coming Nations Cup.

So we ar waiting.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by Kx: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2011
hugooh42:

Or predict whether Nigeria will break up in 2015, if Nigeria is so dear to you sir!
even if he "sees" that, can he openly voice it?
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 13, 2011
Just predict that the Military would soon take over, and i would start coming to your church, Cuz am sure that just like me you are also tired of Democracy
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 13, 2011
we don hear
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by Dandas: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2011
When Siasia decided to axe an Innocent disciplined,confidence,cool and motivational player like Vincent Enyeama,what did you expect?.Evil that men do is living with them now not after.I never knew that Siasia will be able to spell the word"Apology",let alone  pronouncing it to Nigerians when it was the same apology that was tendered by Enyeama not only to him but to Nigerians in general and he turned it down.Please,somebody should lecture Siasia on the topic "Nemesis".
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by Texther(m): 11:52am On Oct 13, 2011
Ijogz K:

Just predict that the Military would soon take over, and i would start coming to your church, Cuz am sure that just like me you are also tired of Democracy

Na soo.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by koolJ1(f): 11:58am On Oct 13, 2011
Ijogz K:

i wonder!
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by Abimbade: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2011
i think we should give respect to this man of God, even if his prediction were not right that does not give us the ability to be able to judge or abuse him God knows his worshippers,
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by otokx(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2011
Abimbade:

i think we should give respect to this man of God, even if his prediction were not right that does not give us the ability to be able to judge or abuse him God knows his worshippers,

Bollocks
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by xanadu333: 12:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
please T.B.J predict when GEJ will die
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by freecocoa(f): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2011
Who asked him to predict in the first place?its not as if we didn't know how the thing would end given the way siasia does things.If he wants to predict anything it should be when naija go better cos naijarians need to hear positive things to enable us keep hope alive,not things about one jonsing football club.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by jidewin(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2011
my people and predictions, to marry,dem need prediction,to apply for FAKE CS scam VISA dem need prediction,to play football well and be coordinated,dem need prediction,even to play baba ijebu, dem need prediction, he heh eheheh Naija people, good people great nation.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by doctokwus: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2011
Win or lose T.B. Joshua was in a win win situation;Since we drew,his followers still say he was right because we didn't qualify,eventhough he sed we wud lose 1-0;if we had won,dey wud av sed it was his prayers after he saw d loss dat reversed it and saw us winning
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by SheRebel(f): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2011
xanadu333:

I LAFF IN BOKO HARAM. IT HAS NOT GOTTEN TO DAT NOWWW!!!!!
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by ogbongzky(m): 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2011
Can someone please help me ask him if Arsenal will make it to Champions league next season?
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by jimshimfe(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2011
woh to you for speaking against the man of God. i wonder why some people behave the way they do, if your father had said this, would you have gone to speak so degradingly about him? what more of a vessel of God. whether you are a christian or muslim, i know we have so many fake men/women of God but allow their works or God to judge them.
whether he predicted or not, the truth is we played as if it was a friendly match or we needed just a draw in the 1st half. The 2nd half we improve our game, but played to the gallery most times in front of goal.most of all our defence line let us down.look at the friendly against Ghana, the defence struggled to keep pace
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by MegaMan87: 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2011
The Super Eagles aren't worth time anymore. They used to give me hyper tension but as soon as I realised that they didn't care about my country I forgot about them. They don't have the heart to play for Nigeria. They will have an enormous sense of self entitlement that doesn't match their play on the pitch. They don'tmatch up to the great super Eagle teams from 1994-2002.

Can you imagine that idiooot Osaze Odemwingie had the nerve to blame fans for his poor performance against Ghana? Common, shut up you lazy ibo idiot.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by scopusng(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2011
MegaMan87:

The Super Eagles aren't worth time anymore. They used to give me hyper tension but as soon as I realised that they didn't care about my country I forgot about them. They don't have the heart to play for Nigeria. They will have an enormous sense of self entitlement that doesn't match their play on the pitch. They don'tmatch up to the great super Eagle teams from 1994-2002.

Can you imagine that idiooot Osaze Odemwingie had the nerve to blame fans for his poor performance against Ghana? Common, shut up you lazy ibo .

Did you say against Ghana? I laugh in boko
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by MegaMan87: 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2011
scopusng:

Did you say against Ghana? I laugh in boko

grin Loooooool look at myself. I was supposed to say Guinea grin
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by nnaboo(f): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2011
embarassed
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by splitnaija(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2011
T.B. whatever, you are as stup.id as the idi.ots that took your predictions seriously. Why don't you just concentrate on your looting in the name of god and shut the fuc.k up about football?
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by splitnaija(m): 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
jim shimfe:

woh to you for speaking against the man of God. i wonder why some people behave the way they do, if your father had said this, would you have gone to speak so degradingly about him? what more of a vessel of God. whether you are a christian or muslim, i know we have so many fake men/women of God but allow their works or God to judge them.
whether he predicted or not, the truth is we played as if it was a friendly match or we needed just a draw in the 1st half. The 2nd half we improve our game, but played to the gallery most times in front of goal.most of all our defence line let us down.look at the friendly against Ghana, the defence struggled to keep pace

Let your T.B. and all other fake prophets keep their predictions to themselves and their brainwashed congregations, we don't need them giving unsolicited predictions all over the place.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by andyanders: 4:59pm On Oct 13, 2011
@splitnaija

You , called a man of God Senior Pophet T. B. Joshua "Stup.id?  In the name of Jesus, you will become stup.id as whatever you have pronounced about him will return back to you same way you pronounced it. As you said he is stupi.d, if he is a stup.id man, let it be according to your word. If he is not stup.id, you will become what you said he is in Jesus name. Amen
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet n harm.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by rezzy: 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
His prediction was wrong. Did he say God told him that?
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by andyanders: 6:19pm On Oct 13, 2011
@doctokwus
Do not say what you dont know. He said, that what he saw is not favourable for the nation. That whosever that scores first, will carry the day. That he cannot pray alone to change the situation.

He never said it will be 1 Zero as you said. He never said that.
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by MrResource(m): 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2011
andyanders:

@splitnaija

You , called a man of God Senior Pophet T. B. Joshua "Stup.id? In the name of Jesus, you will become silly as whatever you have pronounced about him will return back to you same way you pronounced it. As you said he is silly, if he is a silly man, let it be according to your word. If he is not silly, you will becaome what you said he is in Jesus name.
Touch not my anointed and do my prophet n harm.

see e-curse,
GOD HELP US ALL!
Re: I Am Not Responsible For Super Eagles Defeat - T.b Joshua by seunlayi(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2011
to me, the man is still a man of God. But he otherwise, let leave that to God to judge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Steven Keshi Resigns / Stars To Watch In Nigeria Premier League This Season (2012/2013) / What Do You Love Most About Viewing Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.