Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot (640 Views)

Akiolu Accuses Buhari Of Killing Police As Military Dictator / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. / Buhari Should Resign Immediately – Northern Youth Council; To Stage Massive Prot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot by Oloyenews: 4:05pm On Nov 26, 2016
Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘As You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Protect Me And My Good People Of Rivers State’

Ahead of the December 10, 2016, legislative rerun elections in Rivers State, Governor Nyesom Wike has announced that the State Commissioner of Police has withdrawn majority of policemen providing security for him.

The governor also called on youths in the state to protect their votes and the mandate of the people, despite the planned deployment of security personnel for illegal electoral purposes.

Flagging off the reconstruction of Igbo-Etche Road on Friday, Gov. Wike claimed that the security infraction is orchestrated to intimidate him and that it will not succeed.

He said: “As I speak with you, the Commissioner of Police has withdrawn the security around me. It is God that will protect me. As a governor, the Commissioner of Police has the effrontery to withdraw my security. There is no limit to this kind of intimidation and impunity.”

He said despite the assault by the Commissioner of Police and security agencies, nobody in Rivers State will be intimidated by the political antics of the police.
Continue Reading>>>>http://www.oloyenews.com/wike-to-commisioner-of-police-as-you-have-withdrawn-my-security-god-will-protect-me-and-my-good-people-of-rivers-state/

Re: Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot by Edwinmason(m): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot by Edwinmason(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
may GOD protect you
Re: Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot by CoolFreeday(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2016
So for security men to come to River to ensure security of citizens is now illegal abi?
Must we politicize everything? What has he done as a governor and chief security officer of the state to guarantee security of his people?
Re: Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Una don take all the sane security wey suppose protect lives and property of the citizenry finish leaving only the ogogoro ones that can shoot at sight.Imagine one governor with 30 mopol.
Re: Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot by femicyrus(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
fayose do eat pomo freely on the street. if you are for the people why are you afraid of the same people without police protection

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING! Buhari's Daughter’s Wedding Put On Hold Over Expensive Gifts..... / Soldier Mourns His Teenage Sister Who Lost Her Life To Kidney Problem. Photos / Ophy herbal tummy fat burner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.