Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,862 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. (22145 Views)

We Bought Two Helicopters For Security Governor Amaechi Says / Abbah Kyari Becomes The Youngest Assistant Commissioner Of Police In Nigeria / Wike To Commisioner Of Police: ‘as You Have Withdrawn My Security, God Will Prot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by PortHakotTimes(m): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ahead of the December 10, 2016 rerun legislative elections in Rivers State , Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced that the State Commissioner of Police has withdrawn majority of policemen providing security for him.

The governor also called on youths in the state to protect their votes and the mandate of the people , despite the planned deployment of security personnel for illegal electoral purposes .

Flagging off the reconstruction of the Igbo-pEtche Road on Friday , Governor Wike said this deliberate security infraction orchestrated to intimidate him, will not succeed .

He said: “As I speak with you , the Commissioner of Police has withdrawn the security around me. It is God that will protect me

“As a governor , the Commissioner of Police has the effrontery to withdraw my security . There is no limit to this kind of intimidation and impunity “.

He said despite the assault by the Commissioner of Police and the Security Agencies , nobody in Rivers State will be intimidated by the political antics of the police .

The governor informed that he has intercepted the security manual for the election to be used by Rivers State Police Command .

According to him, the Rivers State Police Command will deploy policemen in manner that APC leaders in the state will have access to disproportionate number of policemen on election day.

He noted that on the average , the police command will attach at least 15 policemen to one APC leader, for the purpose of intimidation and theft of electoral materials.

He added that some of the policemen would also be used by INEC to divert election materials to the home of APC leaders for electoral fraud.

He advised the Rivers State Police Commissioner not to allow APC leaders to mislead him into commiting electoral fraud . He also warned the police commissioner against indiscriminate arrests being proposed by APC leaders on the premise of frivolous petitions .

He assured the Etche Ethnic Nationality that its time has come for massive developmental interventions .

Simeon Nwakaudu ,
Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor ,Electronic Media .
25th November , 2016.

http://portharcourttimes.com/2016/11/25/rivers-rerun-commissioner-of-police-has-withdrawn-my-security-says-governor-wike/

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by HungerBAD: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Cry Baby.

Why do you need the Police when your foot Soldiers,I mean there are thousands of them fully armed who can protect you?

The Police are now wise,and for their own safety will not go near Wike.

The people dressed in Police Uniforms following him,are they Togolese Policemen?or Cameroun?

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wike The Shameless Liar...A Son Of The LiedPoD Yoots!

So those Policemen, SSS And Soldiers Seen Around Youv, Are Boys scout abi?

68 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by zico530(m): 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2016
Form your personal security shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by cyberguy72(m): 7:25pm On Nov 25, 2016
Military coup loadingg

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:27pm On Nov 25, 2016
cyberguy72:
Military coup loadingg

Inside Radio Biafrauud?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by cyberguy72(m): 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Inside Radio Biafra?
no in nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by krasican(m): 7:35pm On Nov 25, 2016
The same commissione wey u dey call for midnight and he answer

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
Wike Is Afraid Of His Past angry angry

[size=15pt]Panic As Mbu Withdraws Amaechi’s Aides’ Security Details [/size]

THERE was panic at the official residence of the Chief of Staff, Government House, Port Harcourt, Chief Tony Okocha, on Thursday as a group of policemen invaded the place to effect the withdrawal of two policemen.

The policemen, who were about 15 in number, were said to have banged on the gate several times, a development that frightened those inside the premises. According to sources, the policemen were acting on the orders of the Rivers State Police Commissioner, Mr. Mbu Joseph Mbu.

The policemen on guard were to have taken different positions when they heard the deafening bang on the gate, thinking that some unknown persons were trying to force their way in to cause havoc.

It was gathered that though nobody was harmed, the two policemen that were officially posted to Okocha’s residence later left the compound and reported to the State Police Command.

A Government House top official told The PUNCH that they (occupants of the residence) saw the written signal that instructed the group of policemen to withdraw two of their colleagues from the premises.

The same operation was said to have been carried out by another set of security operatives at the official residence of the Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Feyii George.

Press Secretary to the SSG, Mr. Chidi Adiele, told our correspondent in a telephone interview that he got information about the withdrawal of policemen posted to his principal’s house. “Now, the SSG is left with only an orderly,” Adiele added.

Though no reason was given for the invasion of Okocha’s official residence, the latest development may not be unconnected to the lingering crisis in the state.

When contacted to speak on the invasion of the Chief of Staff residence by a group of policemen on the order of the CP, the State Police Public Relations Officer,
Read more: https://www.naij.com/50583.html
Read more: https://www.naij.com/50583.html

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by muykem: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Good development if true but why liars are leaders in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Those police men in that picture behind wike while he was making d speach, are they from Mars?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Unimaginable123: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2016
Are we in a banana republic or what? This madness is getting out of hand. How can APC withdraw the security of a sitting governor?

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by PortHakotTimes(m): 7:49pm On Nov 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike The Shameless Liar...A Son Of The LiedPoD!

So those Policemen, SSS And Soldiers Seen Around
You Are Boyscout?

Why you always sounds so pained and aggressive.
You should behave like woman you claim to be.

Or, are you not?
gringringringringrin

23 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by ogologoamu: 7:58pm On Nov 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

So those Policemen, SSS And Soldiers Seen Around You Are Boyscout?

He said majority of his security have been withdrawn.

26 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by EdCure: 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike Is Afraid Of His Past angry angry
Though I don't support impunity and abuse of power, Wike lacks the credibility to complain about any form of intimidation, judging by how they used Mbu to humiliate and harass Amaechi while the latter was governor.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by cktheluckyman: 8:00pm On Nov 25, 2016
EdCure:

Though I don't support impunity and abuse of power, Wike lacks the credibility to complain about any form of intimidation, judging by how they used Mbu to humiliate and harass Amaechi while the latter was governor.
Does Wike look like someone who can be intimidated?

14 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by PortHakotTimes(m): 8:04pm On Nov 25, 2016
tuale4u:
Those police men in that picture behind wike why he is making d speach, are they from Mars?

Please read well before you comment.
Ahead of the December 10, 2016rerun legislative elections in Rivers State , Governor Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced that the State Commissioner of Police has withdrawn majority ofpolicemen providing security for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Funlordjnr: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2016
grin

You don dey fear? Or you no belong again? Or your boys don finish for force?

Fear fear frat man!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Caseless: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2016
Maiyi akayiwa.
Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by tundafayaBuhari: 8:11pm On Nov 25, 2016
Buhari is a curse to Nigeria QED

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by ProudArewa: 8:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
Unimaginable123:
Are we in a banana republic or what? This madness is getting out of hand. How can APC withdraw the security of a sitting governor?
what mama piss, Gej and wike did to amaechi was worst....so just keep quiet

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Ahmeduana(m): 8:44pm On Nov 25, 2016
HungerBAD:
Cry Baby.

Why do you need the Police when your foot Soldiers,I mean there are thousands of them fully armed who can protect you?

The Police are now wise,and for their own safety will not go near Wike.

The people dressed in Police Uniforms following him,are they Togolese Policemen?or Cameroun?

YOU STIL DEY THIS FORUM? I THOUGHT APC REFUSE TO RENEW YOUR CONTRACT!

10 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by HungerBAD: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
Ahmeduana:

YOU STIL DEY THIS FORUM? I THOUGHT APC REFUSE TO RENEW YOUR CONTRACT!

Lol una mouth bad sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Unimaginable123: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2016
ProudArewa:
what mama piss, Gej and wike did to amaechi was worst....so just keep quiet
if u are retaliating, so where is d change you promised? Mind u GEJ didn't have any issue with amaechi. The quarrel was between amaechi and patience, started when she opposed his destruction of houses in okrika, her hometown

9 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Unimaginable123: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2016
EdCure:

was wike in power when the mbu incidences occurred? If u are doing same, so where's d change you promised?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by talktimi(m): 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
APC is a party of hoodlums, criminals, vagabonds and blood thirsty demoniac entities. They claim to be a change from the PDP era but their lies give them away. Who cares what they do ? Rivers/South south is PDP cool

6 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Dcomrade(m): 12:42am On Nov 26, 2016
APC.. ..party of witches and wizards. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by omofunaab(m): 1:27am On Nov 26, 2016
Politicians sha.

No be security men we dey see for ur back ?

Abi na FBI u want again ni?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by RollingStones(m): 3:34am On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Hahahahahahahahahah.

It gives me joy seeing your hairy black ass in pains.

Wike grabbing them by the womanliness.

Wike is just playing Politics the way APC thought him to.

First attack your opponents with accusations so as to draw sympathy to your side and that translates to outright support to you from the electorates.

Wike Ngeneukwuezi's nightmare.

Hahahahahahahahah.

Ngene pls stop crying.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by Nobody: 6:15am On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

are u seeing the overt lie too

The ones standing behind him are boys scouts

This man just like brewing hatred among his people

He thinks we have forgotten his days as minister and the joseph mbu days

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by permsec: 7:13am On Nov 26, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

your problem big pass U.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun : Commissioner Of Police Has Withdrawn My Security –Governor Wike. by GossipHeart(m): 7:40am On Nov 26, 2016

He doesn't need any security when he got people like Omenka, NgeneUkwenu and Buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole, Dangote, Obaseki And Ambode At The Burial Of Andrew Otutu Obaseki / FG Orders Speedy Completion Of N40bn, 8-lane Ph-aba Highway / Sagay: Corrupt Nigerians Pretend To Be Sick During Trial, Playing The Sick Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.