Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. (4399 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's Claim Of Being Dangerously Wealthy / Benson Idahosa Boasts Of Raising The Dead (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by jonbellion(m): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Urahara2:

Daaaim angry

On a scale of 0 to 100 how interesting are the books.

And how well do the films mimick them.
Mehn dude like 99%
The series are almost the same anyway but it started getting really different from season 5
Season 6 has officially passed the books now
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by CAPSLOCKED: 1:38am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

Check it out www.surestakes.com

+23480 Three Nine Two Seven 9411
TEXT ME, PLEASE.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman2: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Hahn! Warn yourself oo. You don turn the thread to commercial thread abi?

2 Likes

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by hahn(m): 9:44am On Nov 27, 2016
dalaman2:
Hahn! Warn yourself oo. You don turn the thread to commercial thread abi?

When did I do that? tongue
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by TomHagen: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2016
jonbellion:
Mehn dude like 99%
The series are almost the same anyway but it started getting really different from season 5
Season 6 has officially passed the books now
The books are far richer.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by hahn(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

+23480
Three Nine Two Seven

TEXT ME, PLEASE.

Whatsapp?
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by CAPSLOCKED: 11:32am On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

Whatsapp?

YES
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by lepasharon(f): 11:40am On Nov 27, 2016
Lol so it's Damugu's turn now.

4 Likes

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman2: 12:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
hahn:

When did I do that? tongue

Wuna no go rest? Wuna still dey talk about money for serious investigation thread abi? Hahn be very carefully. Mind ya sef.

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by hahn(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
dalaman2:

Wuna no go rest? Wuna still dey talk about money for serious investigation thread abi? Hahn be very carefully. Mind ya sef.

We need money for the investigations na cheesy
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by kevoh(m): 10:02pm On Nov 27, 2016
bumping this thread! grin Make una stop dey discuss irrelevant things and focus on the subject of this thread!

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by LiberaDeus: 10:37pm On Nov 27, 2016
You just have to give we freethinkers some credit.

We generally have more honor than the religious.
Hardmirror lied about one detail and we had to call him out and even denied him
jonbellion:
dont even bother with this
The christian crew would have seen something like this coming and made adequate preparations after the fall of HardMirror
Ned stark always said winter was coming
They are fully prepared
If you are waiting for the Christians to do that to one of their lying flock then think again.

3 Likes

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by butterflylion: 11:31pm On Nov 27, 2016
You guys dont get it? They have all been banned for a long stretch of time.

Your wait will be long.

You guys own NL. Religion section was set up for you guys but decieved the Chtistians its a place for them to share their beleifs, only to discover its a place meant for them to come and lose their beliefs.

You guys have fun.

*runsoutofthread*

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by EyeHateGod: 12:03am On Nov 28, 2016
butterflylion:
You guys dont get it? They have all been banned for a long stretch of time.

Your wait will be long.

You guys own NL. Religion section was set up for you guys but decieved the Chtistians its a place for them to share their beleifs, only to discover its a place meant for them to come and lose their beliefs.

You guys have fun.

*runsoutofthread*
Religion Section is A Place for Religion To be Discussed...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2016
People say the dumbest things part 10 grin

If he could bring people back from the dead then why is he starving in Nigeria, he should be having beer with Trump at the white house angry

#Religion makes people say the dumbest things
*I swear ta nothing*

7 Likes

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman2: 9:58am On Nov 28, 2016
Naijadeyhia. Come and answer the questions.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by jonbellion(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2016
dalaman2:
Naijadeyhia. Come and answer the questions.
what ever happened to that healing an amputee thread
That naijadeyhia/damogul4evergod/4evergod1/bbfever ehn undecided
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman2: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2016
jonbellion:
what ever happened to that healing an amputee thread
That naijadeyhia/damogul4evergod/4evergod1/bbfever ehn undecided

Can he heal a rat talk more of a human amputee. My position still stands. I will not go there and waste my time for nothing. If he succeeds all the activities of all atheist on nairaland will end because we will all convert to christianity that's besides the 500k am pledging . If he fails which i know he will, I'll smile back to Abuja with 500k.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by EyeHateGod: 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
4evergod na Coward na.. Na today wuna know?.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
EyeHateGod:
4evergod na Coward na.. Na today wuna know?.
grin

Him don run away as usual.

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Emmanystone: 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2016
See how empty you guys are without them Christians grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by hopefulLandlord: 10:15pm On Nov 28, 2016
Emmanystone:
See how empty you guys are without them Christians grin grin grin

this is probably Damogul using alternate monicker in order not to open Pandora's box

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 29, 2016
I wonder why someone would bother to investigate that hypocritical liar with over 10 alternate accounts.

Even if the nairalanders he claimed to have cured show up just know that he is the one posting from his alternate accounts.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by lepasharon(f): 7:57am On Nov 29, 2016
LightandDarkness:
looks like investigations are in lol

Where bih?
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by Emmanystone: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

this is probably Damogul using alternate monicker in order not to open Pandora's box
Damogul left you guys with scars. The mere thought of him gives you the heebeedeejeebees.
Am not Damogul, but i wish i was, so i can trash you guys real bad.
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by hopefulLandlord: 11:43am On Nov 29, 2016
Emmanystone:

Damogul left you guys with scars. The mere thought of him gives you the heebeedeejeebees.
Am not Damogul, but i wish i was, so i can trash you guys real bad.

okay
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

He definitely is Damogul.

1 Like

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by EyeHateGod: 1:05pm On Nov 29, 2016
dalaman:

I Concur
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by lepasharon(f): 2:39pm On Nov 29, 2016
dalaman:

You may be right, this guy is like the terminator..he can't be stopped grin

2 Likes

Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by dalaman: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2016
Where is 4everGod the greatest liar on NL?
Re: Investigations Into Damogul's Claim of Raising a Dead Person Back To Life. by randomperson: 7:40pm On Dec 26, 2016
Seriously?? I had no idea naijadejyia was the same person as 4everGod and the same as Damogul... Am shocked!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

History Was Made On 15th January 2017 / Gospel Singer Juanita Bynum Visits Bayelsa Flood Victims / Marine Spirits...what Are They?how To Identify Them And Defeat Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.