Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (51365 Views)

Police Kill 2 Kidnappers In Aba, Rescue Victims (Graphic Photos, Video) / 2 Kidnappers Caught In Bayelsa, One Beaten To Death By Mob (Graphic Photos) / Kidnappers Shot Dead By Police In Enugu (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sixtuschimere: 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Earlier today I shared a story of a gang leader of kidnappers arrested in Onelga,Rivers while others escaped.More facts have emerged that two of the kidnappers were shot dead.Reports say they were difficult to kill because of their fortifications.

See photos after the cut...

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/graphic-photos-of-2-kidnappers-shot.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by sixtuschimere: 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
Na dem

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by babablogger: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
But since they were caught alive why murder them?

Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is what you get in a society where government has made crime a lucrative business, all the guys now believe carrying ak47 is the only source of wealth. I was at a function the other day when a politician wanted to give speech, immediately he collected the mic, cultists and militants started causing commotion. Immediately the commotion started, the politician called his PA aside and told him to "settle" the boys so he can give his speech in peace. The worst part of it is that there are policemen there and they couldn't do anything. My brother coman see tarpaulin of money. Just to settle touts, instantly I almost regretted being a gentleman. I will be forming gentleman while crooks are collecting 100k each. Politicians should stop making crime lucrative.

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2017
From the pictures, it shows that the guy was first captured alive, then shot dead. Looking at the size of the bullet holes, it's obvious that a pump action was used in shooting them but is it also the pump action that stripped them nak€d grin grin
"Since bird has learned to fly without perching so have hunters learnt to shoot without missing" nice adage

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
This is what you get in a society where government has made crime a lucrative business, all the guys now believe carrying ak47 is the only source of wealth. I was at a function the other day when a politician wanted to give speech, immediately he collected the mic, cultists and militants started causing commotion. Immediately the commotion started, the politician called his PA aside and told him to "settle" the boys so he can give his speech in peace. The worst part of it is that there are policemen there and they couldn't do anything. My brother coman see tarpaulin of money. Just to settle touts, instantly I almost regretted being a gentleman. I will be forming gentleman while crooks are collecting 100k each. Politicians should stop making crime lucrative.
you forget the politicians you talk of got there by crime and violence and the police are partners in the business...these guys were executed at close range, with their arms bound for reasons best known to their killers

25 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jabioro: 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2017
With the fortification, they eventuality died vanity upon vanity..

17 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Outofsync(m): 2:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
Lost any ounce of pity for this folks after they kidnapped my uncle.

Kill them all

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
karlz:

you forget the politicians you talk of got there by crime and violence and the police are partners in the business...these guys were executed at close range, with their arms bound for reasons best known to their killers
they deserves to be executed. Do you know how many people they've executed themselves?

11 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 2:36pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is barbaric. If white men should start killing our youths that commit crimes in Europe like this, we will all shout racism. Why kill people like this and allow people to snap this dead bodies? If the aim was to deter others from committing the crime, then the aim has been defeated cos people are still committing it.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:37pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
At last, they have finally met their waterloo..

9 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
they deserves to be executed. Do you know how many people they've executed themselves?
but not without proper investigation

1 Like

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by tobida: 2:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
babablogger:
But since they were caught alive why murder them?

Check out reasons I will hate Nigeria if I wasn't Nigerian

http://www.babasalami.com/2017/06/reasons-i-will-hate-nigeria-if-i-wasnt.html

lofty900:
From the pictures, it shows that the guy was first captured alive, then shot dead. Looking at the size of the bullet holes, it's obvious that a pump action was used in shooting them but is it also the pump action that stripped them nak€d grin grin

Exactly, zero respect for life is the problem.

They want international military aid but cannot respect Human Right.

Is their crime a death sentence? U dont solve crime with crime.

They are innocent until convicted guilty by a court of law.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
karlz:

but not without proper investigation
No investigation is needed when caught in the act. You're only providing cover for the criminal to evade justice

23 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by jumobi1(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
No investigation is needed when caught in the act. You're only providing cover for the criminal to evade justice

Investigation can uncover a bigger gang. But Nigeria will be Nigeria and so will Nigerians.

27 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jun 11, 2017
lofty900:
true the nigerian police could be lazy and compromising atimes and judges are not left out as well...its a pity nigerians are forced to provide their own power, security, water and justice...yet we have about the most expensive govt in the world. they truely deserve what they get since they are guilty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 3:07pm On Jun 11, 2017
This is unacceptable why killing the criminals u captured alive.
Those that did this job must be brought to book

2 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by baby124: 3:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
That guys stupid smile certainly irritated the army/police. But what is the obsession with stripping criminals naked?

7 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Pavore9: 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2017
Those guys were captured alive!
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Damn nice holes, good job NPF cool

6 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 11, 2017
jumobi1:

Investigation can uncover a bigger gang. But Nigeria will be Nigeria and so will Nigerians.

Yes but so also is sending a message that says "fork due process, we'll haunt you down and kill you like game pigs".

15 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 11, 2017
Good
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Yblaze: 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Rest in peace
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by realGURU(m): 4:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
oh God. Igbos
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
Outofsync:
Lost any ounce of pity for this folks after they kidnapped my uncle.

Kill them all
Hope he came out alive

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by oshe11: 4:43pm On Jun 11, 2017
see as dem open the guy nyash grin

NwaAmaikpe com n mk me laff o jare

4 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by 0b100100111: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chai!

Wike's blood brothers have been killed!

Counter attacks expected next week!

Rivers of blood!

3 Likes

Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
So how were they ''de-fortified''?
Re: 2 Kidnappers Shot Dead In Onelga, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2017
So easy to kill kidnappers, I wonder why it is so difficult to kill the cattle rearers who have murdered hundreds, seems the crime fighting is basically one-sided. Killing the cattle rearers as well as kidnappers will even the odds.

18 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Assassins Shoot Rev Samuel Chinyereugo, Kill His Wife Peace In Edo Church / Lover Dies As German Doctor Sprinkles Cocaine On His Manhood Before MouthAction / Vikings Member Killed By Rival Cultists Inside His Car In Delta. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.