Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Na Wah Oh, This Place Is Something Else. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Na Wah Oh, This Place Is Something Else. (510 Views)

Help Me Oh I Need Girlfriends. No To Loneliness. / Wedding Na By Force??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Na Wah Oh, This Place Is Something Else. by careersome: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
I have been a nairalander for long and I didn't even know this place exist.. ok. people should fear God and be careful. honest advice from a company that is interested in your future. ok are you a student or graduate looking for an internship in Nigeria? Would you like to connect, network and share information, ideas and knowledge with others like you? Then email your phone number to withus@careersome.com and you will be added to a whatsapp group.
thank you.