Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,354 members, 7,957,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:08 AM

Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? (750 Views)

My View About GLO 'FREE DATA' Day / Unboxing My New Blackberry Keyone / Blackberry Aurora Spec : First Blackberry Phone With Dual SIM Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by aloeman15(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi all.
I noticed that whenever my bb 9930 comes on at 7am and at other times during the day, I get charged from my main account.
I just got off the phone with glo customer care and the lady I spoke with said that glo blackberry plans don't cover the use of opera mini and some 3rd party apps! She said it's because of my type of phone and that I should use the phone browser! I asked to speak with a supervisor and she said there's none available and she doesn't know when any will be around! What kind of service is this?!
But Is her claim correct? What on earth is the point of a bb absolute subscription if you're going to keep deducting from my credit?!
Pls help a broda wit any constructive suggestions.
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
aloeman15:
Hi all.
I noticed that whenever my bb 9930 comes on at 7am and at other times during the day, I get charged from my main account.
I just got off the phone with glo customer care and the lady I spoke with said that glo blackberry plans don't cover the use of opera mini and some 3rd party apps! She said it's because of my type of phone and that I should use the phone browser! I asked to speak with a supervisor and she said there's none available and she doesn't know when any will be around! What kind of service is this?!
But Is her claim correct? What on earth is the point of a bb absolute subscription if you're going to keep deducting from my credit?!
Pls help a broda wit any constructive suggestions.

Buy data for browser. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by aloeman15(m): 9:28pm On Nov 26, 2016
I don't get it. Wots data for browser?
proevan:

Buy data for browser. Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by babarazy: 10:41pm On Nov 26, 2016
@Op, change your APN to blackberry.net
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by aloeman15(m): 11:23pm On Nov 26, 2016
Bros I did all those settings stuff. Didn't work. But that's not even my issue. As in, opera mini not included in glo bb absolute?
Really?!
babarazy:
@Op, change your APN to blackberry.net
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by babarazy: 5:43am On Nov 27, 2016
aloeman15:
Bros I did all those settings stuff. Didn't work. But that's not even my issue. As in, opera mini not included in glo bb absolute?
Really?!
I'm using bb complete and I've got no issues with it.
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by Youngpo413: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2016
Buy an Android smartphone.
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by aloeman15(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Phone model?
babarazy:
I'm using bb complete and I've got no issues with it.
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by aloeman15(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2016
Ah! Tru tok? Dem dey do dat kyn fone?!
Sigh...
Pls anyone wit a bold 5 with similar issues?
Youngpo413:
Buy an Android smartphone.
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by babarazy: 6:00am On Nov 28, 2016
aloeman15:
Phone model?
Bold 3
Re: Experts, Pls Is This Right About Glo Blackberry? by aloeman15(m): 12:50pm On Nov 28, 2016
I just want others to confirm or deny the claim. And then see how to knock some sense into these cc guys.

(1) (Reply)

The Desirable HTC Desire 10 Pro / Samsung A3 Not Recognizing Second Sim / $200- How Can I Achieve That On My Aliexpress?help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.