Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Anenih Leaves APC For Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anenih Leaves APC For Good (951 Views)

What Is Mama Taraba's Future As Atiku Leaves APC? / Rabiu Kwankwaso Dumps APC For PDP With 10 Kano State Lawmakers / Tony Anenih's Daughter Owns The Apartment Raided By EFCC - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anenih Leaves APC For Good by Juginho(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chief Tony Anenih, a former Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has declared he is no longer interested in partisan politics. The man popularly addressed as ‘Mr Fix It’, made the announcement on Saturday, November 26, during the launch of his book themed ‘My Life and Nigeria Politics’ in Abuja, Nigeria’s federal capital territory. “I am persuaded that I have no more ambition nor any point to prove in politics. I am, therefore, glad to declare that, from today, I shall be withdrawing from active partisan politics. I shall, however, continue to avail the country of my experience, give suggestions and offer advice, as a statesman,” he stated. While drumming support for President Muhammadu Buhari from Nigerians regardless of their party loyalties, the former minister said: “I must not end this statement of gratitude without acknowledging the fact that our country is going through difficult times. It is a national predicament which we must confront in unity, irrespective of our partisan commitments, whether PDP, APC, AD or Labour. “I, therefore, want to urge all Nigerians to persevere and hope for a better tomorrow. We must support and pray that God will give President Muhammadu Buhari the wisdom and vision to steer this country away from recession to prosperity.” Anenih recently broke his silence of over two decades in his role in the annulment of the 1993 presidential election. The 83-year-old man, was the national chairman of the then Social Democratic Party (SDP), which was the party of Late Chief M.K.O Abiola who emerged winner of the electoral contest. Abiola was denied his mandate by the then military government headed by General Ibrahim Babangida (rtd) and later died in detention after he was thrown in jail by military dictator, Late General Sani Abacha.
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1063517-chief-tony-anenih-finally-dumps-pdp-good-advises-nigerians-president-buhari.html
Re: Anenih Leaves APC For Good by CACAWA(m): 9:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hahahahah

So he has finally left APC.

Lol

I thought he was even in KOWA party before....I didn't know he was in Accord party.....

1 Like

Re: Anenih Leaves APC For Good by Mynd44: 9:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Anenih Leaves APC For Good by okosodo: 10:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is an example of somebody that should be in jail if buhari is not deceiving himself with the mumu fight against kworuption
Re: Anenih Leaves APC For Good by phemmyutd(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
The OP must seriously be suffering from APCphobia
Re: Anenih Leaves APC For Good by IgboRulesOthers(f): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin
Re: Anenih Leaves APC For Good by naija247: 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
OP na wa for you. How persin way no dey APC go leave APC?

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari's Appointments According To Six Geopolitical Zones / Fulani, Igbos Clash In Enugu Over N100,mosque Burnt / EFCC Replies Somebody That Said That They Are Doing Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.