Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect (8082 Views)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / CNN To Rotimi Amaechi,you Are Nigeria's Most Corrupt Politician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by realglobe: 10:31pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:
Never thought APC can win any election without the support of one man .

Buhari is a better politician.

After this election, they all have tested their might and each other's strength, now let's go back to the drawing board and reposition our party for more glory .
Tinubu should better act up oh he will be shown the way out cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Africonji: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2016
Can I get a Sai Baba ? grin grin grin Tunubu is finished. His own people are already queuing up to be the first to deliver his head to Sai Bubu grin Yoloba and betrayal are like di.ck and puzz$y. grin grin Tinubu will land in EFCC net by latest monday but he better drink rat poison like his mentor before he is disgraced any further. Serves him right for bringing that goat herder from Daura to mess up Goodluck's hard work.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by OBAFEMIawolowo: 10:33pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
LOL!!. According to Onitsha-enugun media house.

Truth is mine**
its not "enugun", its enugu.

Basic knowledge of " state and capital" would have helped you there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by zero8zero(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2016
Africonji:
Yoloba people have Afonjad Tinubu to their Fulani masters grin grin grin
You see, one thing I like about Nyanmiri is that even in slavery they still sing. In other news, Afonja is bae.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by seunlly(m): 10:36pm On Nov 26, 2016
[quote author=Omoakinsuyi post=51403727][/quote
]Y did u quote me
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by arewafederation: 10:38pm On Nov 26, 2016
realglobe:
From all indications and exit polls so far, the fulani/cabal choice Rotimi Aketi Akeredolu is Ondo state Governor Elect. My congratulations are in order. After all the nonsense from Tinubu boys, aketi and the fulani cabal emerged victorious. Tinubu boys were so confused that they went from supporting oke to jegede.. Real comedy. grin grin grin

Once again, congratulations to the Governor Elect

Congratulations... smiley

The cabal's next stop is Anambra state. tongue

We shall rule them all.... cool

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Africonji: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
You see, one thing I like about Nyanmiri is that even in slavery they still sing. In other news, Afonja is bae.

Truth is mine**

You are here speaking in tongues when your land has been conquered by Fulani pipo? Fulani candidate has been imposed on you in exchange for your disgraced Tunubu's head. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by aresssa: 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2016
realglobe:

nairaland lai muhammad... whoever still takes you seriously

You obviously did hence you quoting me with your usual low mentality, absurd and ignorant ipob nonsense...

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Jokerman(m): 10:40pm On Nov 26, 2016
Modath has been awfully quiet in this Ondo elections....

Is she wailing with her pay mistress or what... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by zero8zero(m): 10:42pm On Nov 26, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
its not "enugun", its enugu.

Basic knowledge of " state and capital" would have helped you there.
chai!, Omo see finishing...for trying to tag along implying that vanguard= onitsha-enugu(point taken) media..
Olenu pa..
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by realglobe: 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2016
aresssa:

You obviously did hence you quoting me with your usual low mentality, absurd and ignorant ipob nonsense...
I will start taking you seriously when you explain how ogun state is still owing salaries with account in red despite all the billion dollars investments you post here everyday.. Until then,, you are just a noise maker

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by realglobe: 10:45pm On Nov 26, 2016
arewafederation:

Congratulations... smiley

The cabal's next stop is Anambra state. tongue

We shall rule them all.... cool
No Tinubu in Anambra cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Holarbizzy042(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2016
One PARTY to RULE THEM ALL

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by zero8zero(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2016
Africonji:

You are here speaking in tongues when your land has been conquered by Fulani pipo? Fulani candidate has been imposed on you in exchange for your disgraced Tunubu's head. grin grin
Nyanmiri are bum. Tinubu has a stake in APC, if APC wins how does Tinubu lose?.. Typical Nyanmiri.

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by arewafederation: 10:51pm On Nov 26, 2016
realglobe:

Anambra can/will NEVER have the likes of Tinubu... tongue

Once again, the Fulani cabal will soon conquer Anambra state..... cool

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by zero8zero(m): 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2016
Caseless:

After this election, they all have tested their might and each other's strength, now let's go back to the drawing board and reposition our party for more glory .
We shall talk about might after the announcement of result.
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by zero8zero(m): 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2016
realglobe:

yinmu*. If APC storms Anambra with the federal might coupled with OUK, the newest bride... Anambra cringes.
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by OBAFEMIawolowo: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
zero8zero:
yinmu*. If APC storms Anambra with the federal might coupled with OUK, the newest bride... Anambra cringes.

Truth is mine**
the same OUK that couldn't win his senorial district on two occasions?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by zero8zero(m): 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:
we're talking federal might here. what chances had Aketi without the Federal might, he was once a failure too.

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Caseless: 12:11am On Nov 27, 2016
zero8zero:

Truth is mine**

Truth is ours.
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Ojukkwufrank: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2016
OBAFEMIawolowo:

Customized, How far Nwabeks?

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by aresssa: 12:24am On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
realglobe:

I will start taking you seriously when you explain how ogun state is still owing salaries with account in red despite all the billion dollars investments you post here everyday.. Until then,, you are just a noise maker
[/s]

Silly confused and warped thinking ipob jumping from Ondo elections to Ogun state and salary? See how silly, pathetic and mentally redundant you clowns are? grin grin

Only confused PDP Igbos with zero sense of identity, self worth and belonging celebrates with APC after losing to the same APC... grin

This is why you ipob clowns remain irrelevant and utterly pathetic in the grand scheme of things in Nigeria... grin

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by demitola(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2016
Im really happy about APC winning this election. It will be a strong signal to those folks, whose belly rule their head, those who think we dont see even when we are crying, those who think the shout of RECESSION would deafen the majority of people from actually hearing the info of where their shoe actually pinches. 2019 i cant wait!

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by aresssa: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2016

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by bi0nics: 4:00am On Nov 27, 2016
I am not understanding?? What's the aim of this thread?? Mockery?? Na Fulani become Governor ni??

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by hiredkiller: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
Caseless:
iPod , tinubu is more relevant than any politician from your region.
[/s]

as relevant as he is now.

stop consoling your saves afonja because you like what's happening to tinubu.
you said it yesterday yourself so stop the hypocrisy
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by hiredkiller: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2016
aresssa:
[s]

Silly confused and warped thinking ipob jumping from Ondo elections to Ogun state and salary? See how silly, pathetic and mentally redundant you clowns are? grin grin

Only confused PDP Igbos with zero sense of identity, self worth and belonging celebrates with APC after losing to the same APC... grin

This is why you ipob clowns remain irrelevant and utterly pathetic in the grand scheme of things in Nigeria... grin
[/s]
trash meant for dustbin
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by Caseless: 6:49am On Nov 27, 2016
hiredkiller:
[s][/s]

as relevant as he is now.

stop consoling your saves afonja because you like what's happening to tinubu.
you said it yesterday yourself so stop the hypocrisy
go back and read that post again, opiaoku.
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by hiredkiller: 6:50am On Nov 27, 2016
zero8zero:

Truth is mine**
meehn forget the trash tinubu don lost already you yeroba apc are now ordinary floor members grin

like Caseless told you buhari is a better politician than tinubu cheesy
the only choice left for tinubu is to bow or leave.

he has out lived his usefulness in apc cheesy

kiss the truth
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by hiredkiller: 6:52am On Nov 27, 2016
[s]
Caseless:
go back and read that post again, opiaoku.
[/s]

shatap you're celebrating how election was won without tinubu and you're using ipod blah blah blah to console the yoruba apc supporters who are loyal to tinubu because that's what they love hearing cheesy cheesy

cc

modath wink
Re: Congratulations To Rotimi Akeredolu, Governor Elect by hiredkiller: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2016
Caseless:

After this election, they all have tested their might and known each other's strength, now let's go back to the drawing board and reposition our party for more glory .

lol yes they've tested their might and tinubu is no match with buhari and oyegun who gat backed up from buhari cheesy

buhari is a better politician grin (of course with federal might at his disposal)
the only option tinubu has now is to bow or leave grin
cc
modath

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See A Clearer Picture Of Where Tinubu Wets Himself (photo) / #occupynigeria Protesters Defy Labour, Stage Massive Rallies In Kaduna / N29bn Fraud: Court Grants Nyako’s Request To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.