Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,193 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham (78128 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by Mexyz(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:

so Davido Na Chelsea fan? No wonder his songs are mostly noise tongue
Bad belle is allowed..
my superb Team gave me my Xmas gift today, 25k won.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by anny268(f): 11:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Papikush:

Chelsea fan spotted. They can't even TYPED correctly too... grin

Only noise making and shouting "up blue" upandan like BABA BLUE ambassador cry
Blues for life.. We rock.
tongue tongue
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by eezeribe(m): 12:00am On Nov 27, 2016
yinkakani:
Davido also known as OBO is always repping. Love this guy tho.
My own question is "how did he gain access into their dressing room?"
Probably Victor Moses connection.
Nothing money cannot do sha. More grease to his elbow tho.

Check out the pictures below.

OP, the correct grammatical expression is more power to his elbow...

You can't wish him more grease because he is not a machine under the force of friction
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by Mrrespect(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2016
Haters go say Na photoshop
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by Kdiva(f): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2016
Diego Costa's short is too tight

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by yinkakani(m): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2016
eezeribe:

OP, the correct grammatical expression is more power to his elbow...

You can't wish him more grease because he is not a machine under the force of friction

I didn't write the rules of English now. . .did I??
I wrote what my forefathers taught me. #shikena
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by hollowpot15684(m): 12:08am On Nov 27, 2016
ThePlumbers:
The other Chelsea players aside Moses will have to type "Davido" on google to know about him
it might even take them 3 month before they remember to search for the name sef..
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by LorDBolton(m): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2016
lordbish:
Money and fame speaking. I hear say ordinary person fit enter dis dressing room

Do ordinary players play for Chelsea?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by fauziej31(f): 12:12am On Nov 27, 2016
hollowpot15684:

it might even take them 3 month before they remember to search for the name sef..
yinkakani:

yinkakani:

[quote author=yinkakani post=51404590]Davido also known as OBO is always repping. Love this guy tho.
My own quest
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by Moheat(m): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

They are coming for your head......Alariwo FC

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by ishiamu(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Kineticist:
So Airtel gave you free megabytes...no wonder you are typed this rubbish

glo gave you free mb that you used it to murder english
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by Nature8(m): 12:22am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

Lol.. Easy bro
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 27, 2016
anny268:
Blues for life.. We rock.
tongue tongue

Baba blue trader spotted grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by piagetskinner(m): 12:24am On Nov 27, 2016
Luizkid:
wait o, am i d only one that saw him posing like a ball boy in that first pic??

Those guys are damn rich now...they can buy him as a slave
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by fortunechy(m): 12:39am On Nov 27, 2016
The day MMM will crash ehh,the number of mad persons in Nigerian will be increased by 200

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by foreverkind1(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Kineticist:
So Airtel gave you free megabytes...no wonder you are typed this rubbish
Gbaguan , Rip English .

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by Basheer18(m): 12:43am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

kai bros u harsh o...lwkmd
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by dromen: 12:46am On Nov 27, 2016
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by kaylex1994(m): 12:58am On Nov 27, 2016
oya see more...this is oBO baddest!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by demzylahot(m): 1:05am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by HolyTitus(m): 1:18am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

I guess it's hightime you too started making noise, you could blow... #DaginiDagini, Booda Ode

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:24am On Nov 27, 2016
guys asking if Davido is a Chelsea fan Dont U know since his hangouts with Eto then @ Chelsea?! Psquare also another Blue blood
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:26am On Nov 27, 2016
fortunechy:
The day MMM will crash ehh,the number of mad
persons in Nigerian will be increased by 200
grin
This happened today in Lagos.God Help 9ja d zoo land
Bcus someone doesnt have #50 for transport fare, he trekked, trekked and trekked under the hot sun until his shadow left
him and entered bike.....
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by lepasharon(f): 1:26am On Nov 27, 2016
Chai..if I worked at chelsea today, I cudda met him..
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 27, 2016
;DLol.... U jst Said my mindLol.... U jst Said my mindLol.... U jst Said my mind
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by yusscity(m): 2:25am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

They can't even "typed,""egbami Rip English...
so no one is perfect but many are pathetic
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by moshino(m): 2:32am On Nov 27, 2016
Papikush:

Yet with that "noise" as you jealously put it, he's banking more than anyone in your bloodline ever did. It took him into Chelsea locker room, while you watch Chelsea and other teams in your cheap blurry phone. Davido is banging and hanging out with fine gals, and you're stuck with 'short-time' gals. With that his noise, he's very popular in many countries, who sabi you, or anyone in your family. When you compare Davido's "noise" and your life, guy go use this... tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by blakwater(m): 2:56am On Nov 27, 2016
nice one
KissChrix:
I sure say na only Moses know Him tongue

The brother below Me, softly o shocked
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by AreaFada2: 2:58am On Nov 27, 2016
KissChrix:
I sure say na only Moses know Him tongue

The brother below Me, softly o shocked

Do not be surprised if those players dance to Skelewu in their changing room sometimes. grin cheesy

You know 9ja guys always flaunt 9ja stuff despite the haters & bigots that abound everywhere against "our enemy".
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by AreaFada2: 3:00am On Nov 27, 2016
moshino:

Yet with that "noise" as you jealously put it, he's banking more than anyone in your bloodline ever did. It took him into Chelsea locker room, while you watch Chelsea and other teams in your cheap blurry phone. Davido is banging and hanging out with fine gals, and you're stuck with 'short-time' gals. With that his noise, he's very popular in many countries, who sabi you, or anyone in your family. When you compare Davido's "noise" and your life, guy go use this...

Haba! Look at the emoji (tongue) abi what they call it that he put there. He probably said that tongue-in-cheek.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by moshino(m): 3:19am On Nov 27, 2016
AreaFada2:

Haba! Look at the emoji (tongue) abi what they call it that he put there. He probably said that tongue-in-cheek.

Ok, lemme put one emoji on my comment 2.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham by ruona10(m): 3:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Angel1696:
Photoshop
Ah ah. U blind ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial: Ras Kimono's Face & Corpse Captured (Photos, Video) / Davido’s Victim Rushed To Dubai Hospital, Covered In Blood / Police Confirms Death Of Ifeanyi Adeleke, grills Domestic Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.