Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,634 members, 7,840,524 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor (933 Views)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu, Mocks Mimiko / Rotimi Akeredolu Is Ondo Governor-Elect - Punch / Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Trump, Shades TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by seunlly(m): 10:55pm On Nov 26, 2016
Chief Rotimi Akeredolu has been congratulated as winner of the 2016 governorship election in Ondo state by Jimoh Ibrahim. Akeredolu, the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), was said to be leading the election by about nine thousand votes, even as collation is still ongoing in the state. The controversial Ibrahim, who was ousted as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), left the party to campaign for his former APC counterpart, asking his followers to vote for him. He has now written a letter to the APC man fondly referred to as Aketi, and in the letter obtained by Daily Post, Mr Ibrahim asked the incoming governor to avoid his predecessor. Check out the letter in full below:
My dear Egbon
Congratulations I have computed the results sent to me from 2907 wards by my party agents across Ondo State. It shows you are leading with unrecoverable margin.I congratulate you as Governor-elect of our lovelystate. I will advise you quickly maintain distance from Mimiko if you want to succeed.I have no doubt that you will urgently create hopefor our people, kindly do whatever you can to assist our lovely civil servantsI saw poverty in those villages I visited during campaign please kindly assist traditional rulers as much as you can.Ondo state account requires clear audit and this is urgent for immediate recovery of our money to assist in major programme infrastructural developmentOnce again congratulationsJimoh Ibrahim.OFR CFRPDP Candidate 2016.

https://www.naij.com/1063549-unbelievable-jimoh-ibrahim-reveals-ondo-election-winner-writes-congratulatory-letter.html?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by seunlly(m): 10:57pm On Nov 26, 2016
can't believe this dirty billionaire is doing this.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by kinzation(m): 10:58pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hmm..AKEETI is the man
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by smellingmenses: 11:02pm On Nov 26, 2016
kinzation:
Hmm..AKEETI is the man
you should disown jimoh Ibrahim... please akeredolu in spite of political differences is a gentleman... anyone of the three can rule... but not jimoh.... the only issue aketi has is trying to face asiwaju
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by Ragnnar: 11:07pm On Nov 26, 2016
You mean the p!g?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by HisSexcellency(m): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
All i want to do is WELCOME SEN. BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO DUMPEDVILLE...... Sir, i hope you will enjoy your stay. grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by smellingmenses: 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2016
Ragnnar:
You mean the p!g?
and sodomite.... talk less of ritualistic characteristics

1 Like

Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by HisSexcellency(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
All i want to do is WELCOME SEN. BOLA AHMED TINUBU TO DUMPEDVILLE...... Sir, i hope you will enjoy your stay. grin
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by Caseless: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
grin grin grin

Wailers , how far?
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by chiwetaluAGU(m): 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2016
This is what every sane nigerian wants to see. Congrats Aketi!! cool
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by HisSexcellency(m): 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by smellingmenses: 11:11pm On Nov 26, 2016
although I may not be cool with APC peeps but not one of them with integrity should be in cahoots with Ibrahim
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by Jay542(m): 11:12pm On Nov 26, 2016
Akeredolu iss cool too doe
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by Kagarko(m): 11:14pm On Nov 26, 2016
congrats to Aketi.
Re: Jimoh Ibrahim Congratulates Akeredolu As new Ondo Governor by kinzation(m): 6:46pm On Nov 27, 2016
smellingmenses:

you should disown jimoh Ibrahim... please akeredolu in spite of political differences is a gentleman... anyone of the three can rule... but not jimoh.... the only issue aketi has is trying to face asiwaju
hmm...you're right tho

(1) (Reply)

If Buhari And Jonathan Runs 2019 Presidency, Who Will You Vote For? / [ NLs "48 Days Of Power"] Day 1-"Never Outshine The Master" / Pressure! 6 Crucial Reasons Why Biafra Will Be Achieved

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.