Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis (6617 Views)

Thank God, MMM Is Finally Back / MMM Is A Fraud, Please Read. / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 26, 2016
Hi guys, this video analyses how the much controversial Mavrodi Mondial Moneybox (MMM) works. It unveils how MMM members get the additional 30% increase of the money they invest. This is an eye-opener

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYv7TVCl9dE

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by vhatpweetygurl(f): 12:15am On Nov 27, 2016
I prefer mmm scam to yours.When santa visits u like your Tv channel.

2 Likes

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by emekelnigeria: 1:46am On Nov 27, 2016
see im hungry head mmm is not forever please go and sleep

3 Likes

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by alezzy13: 3:36am On Nov 27, 2016
fake hungry attention-seeking blogger looking for cheap subscriptions.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2016
alezzy13:
fake hungry attention-seeking blogger looking for cheap subscriptions.

lolz...i wish you knew whose post you commented on. Vloggers and bloggers naturally look for attention. The ad banners you see on most sites on the internet are seeking your attention and interest, including the ads you watch on your tv set ahome. They are clamping for your attention. So grow a brain. Wanna remind you that you do have a right to make a video, monetize and promote it, rather than blabbing and throwing trash from the window of your phone because of this cheap data era. If you've still got something to say, you watch the video again, diggest the content and get back here..smh
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2016
vhatpweetygurl:
I prefer mmm scam to yours.When santa visits u like your Tv channel.

When you heard the comedy statement 'Santa will visit when you subscribe' all you should have done is to laugh over it and then subscribe to the channel if it interest or just walk away. What's the big deal?

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Ajiswaggs(m): 4:25pm On Nov 27, 2016
Guy u no get job..., you wan use mmm story to make money abi.. U go crash soon
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 27, 2016
Your uneven grammar denied you of my attention, else, I would have seen the video.

Ashiwere, i doubt you had a job before this your cruel thought of making video against mmm.

Obuntu

kcspeaks:

Trash
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 27, 2016
MMMHELPS:
Your uneven grammar denied you of my attention, else, I would have seen the video.

Ashiwere, i doubt you had a job before this your cruel thought of making video against mmm.

Obuntu

Must you insult. We've never met before. Why the insult young man. Your name - MMMHELPS, really? You can check the link below and get back here
https://www.nairaland.com/3487631/unveiled-how-mmm-owners-make
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by johnstar(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
I'm tired of ppl creatin topics abt dis mmm. Claiming dey are fraudsters, wit same story

While ppl kip getting paid

Smh for ppl.
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2016
I see why you are pained....While guys are GHing, make hell of money, you are simply die-ing here on someone elses matter.

ODE

kcspeaks:

[size=13pt]TRASH[/size]
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
MMMHELPS:
I see why you are pained....While guys are GHing, make hell of money, you are simply die-ing here on someone elses matter.

ODE

Ok...you can stop commenting on the post. I only analyze things with sane and intellectual personalities. Not folks that are rude and pervert. By your username, MMMHELPS, you are sure not happy that i'm unveiling the deceit, lies, robbery and illegitimacy on which this devilish MMM of a thing was founded. You are happy robbing the last people that will not get back their money when the built-up debt will be too much to be paid by both new and old members....by then MMM will want to extend the 30days to 40 or 60 days to allow for a long time to link up the debt. None are my issue...only wondering at the sight of the hopelessness and utter despair that will overwhelm this unfortunate ones when it eventually crashed, and who may have no other option but to commit suicide as it is historical with MMM members since its inception in Russia. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 27, 2016
I hope by now you can sleep well with this your cruel way to think you will make money from....whether you like it or not, mmm is the strongest of all, and still pays and continue to pay.........it has already helped your enemies you think will never make it in life.

Go die.
animal

kcspeaks:

TRASH
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
MMMHELPS:
I hope by now you can sleep well with this your cruel way to think you will make money from....whether you like it or not, mmm is the strongest of all, and still pays and continue to pay.........it has already helped your enemies you think will never make it in life.

Go die.
animal

You talk too much....relax...doing the third video: The date MMM will crash in Nigeria.
It sure gonna crash and you sure know that. Later

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by tbliss22(m): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2016
kcspeaks:

You talk too much....relax...doing the third video: The date MMM will crash in Nigeria.
It sure gonna crash and you sure know that. Later

@Op as long as people dealing with MMM are perfectly aware about the risk involved, why creating a thread for this? Whether it crashes or not people are aware and are still taking the risk. It's cool all these are coming up cos it's gonna make MMM more stronger.

I'm neither in support or against MMM but let one thing be crystal clear that everyone investing on it understands the risk and you know what? It's their HARD EARNED money not yours.

Shalom!!!
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by donmanuel1: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2016
Replying this dude or watching his video is giving him the attention he needs. Just ignore or better still never open his topic
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 29, 2016
donmanuel1:
Replying this dude or watching his video is giving him the attention he needs. Just ignore or better still never open his topic

TRASH!!!!!!!!!
Only short-sighted lazy folks consider participating in MMM. For crying out loud, can't you guys reason out of the box? I comprehensively explained where the 30% of the money you are getting is coming out from. There is a build up of debt. Why are you guys having low amplitude of comprehension? The money go are getting is the money of the people that will not be able to get their money back when the scheme crashes. Why am i criticizing it when i can easily make money from it? MMM is fraudulent and a monumental deceit. It is historical for MMM members to commit suicide each time MMM fails. Read up MMM yourself on wikipedia and grow a brain. My pain is the millions of Nigerias that will suffer this lost, and you or your relatives may be among them. My pain is that just one single unnecessary outcasted Russian is here in Nigeria brainwashing and enslaving Nigerians once again. The debt will get built up so much to a time when the money of new and old members will not be able to pay up others within the 30%...That's the crashing point. Grow a brain! Some of you are worst than Boko Haram. Get your facts right about me...I'm rich with or without Youtube adsense. You can check me up on Linkedin. I'm a successful enterpreneur - Designers Media & Events Paparazzi.....now Street Television

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by donmanuel1: 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
You are calling me lazy. I don't blame you, nairaland gave you the platform to talk to me and is my fault commenting at the first place...Stupid idiot, you are calling your father lazy

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by hardniola(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2016
if u want to kill this thread dont comment after my pose
baseless video.
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2016
donmanuel1:
You are calling me lazy. I don't blame you, nairaland gave you the platform to talk to me and is my fault commenting at the first place...Stupid idiot, you are calling your father lazy

With all due respect, I'm not calling you lazy. This is a copy of my reply on my thread on how mmm owners are making money from mmm. It was intended for the chronic supporters of mmm. I'm of a highly responsible personality. But please don't throw negative words like.. .Stupid idiot....we are all human and Nigerian here and we show mean well for others. Thank you
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by dagok(f): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2016
If you have any Problem with your MMM ACCOUNT.... Whatsaap me 08132355293.... We are going to solve it together..... Am a Guider.

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2016
hardniola:
if u want to kill this thread dont comment after my pose
baseless video.

You can say all you want. Where is your deep and penetrating insight into issues and concepts. Some people are worst than boko haram, and can be brainwashed at the slightest sight of gain not minding the legitimacy of its source. If you indeed watched that video and called it baseless, then I'm speechless at the 'mechanism' of your understanding.
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Gbengageorge: 12:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
tongue Who your analysis help. Sit down there dey analyze from now till eternity with no kobo, while i dey do trips to the bank. see my profit for this week alone, 67k + 85k + referral bonus.
OP you are jobless. GBAM.
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Gbengageorge:
tongue Who your analysis help. Sit down there dey analyze from now till eternity with no kobo, while i dey do trips to the bank. see my profit for this week alone, 67k + 85k + referral bonus.
OP you are jobless. GBAM.

Smh...lazy and callous individual
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Ajiswaggs(m): 11:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
kcspeaks:

Mumu man
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by timoney45(m): 1:14am On Dec 01, 2016
cool

1 Like

Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by alezzy13: 4:12am On Dec 01, 2016
timoney45:
cool

LOL! Is that for real? shocked grin
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Gbengageorge: 6:31am On Dec 01, 2016
kcspeaks:

You are the biggest fool on earth. For your info I have a full time job I am only doing MMM as part time, who no need extra money. Your generation go die of poverty while I am smiling to the bank.
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Olumide2015: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
You no go die better
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by rhymesnoni(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
idiot?
hw much dd da federal government pay u 4 diz
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Gbengageorge:

You are the biggest fool on earth. For your info I have a full time job I am only doing MMM as part time, who no need extra money. Your generation go die of poverty while I am smiling to the bank.

Smh...people who talk like this don't prosper in life and neither do they go far in life. And should they prosper, their prosperity is just a curve. You can check history.
Re: MMM Is Fraud: Watch Graphic Analysis by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
rhymesnoni:
idiot?
hw much dd da federal government pay u 4 diz

Idiot? How? Smh... you are speaking rudely to someone who can employ you and give your life a meaning.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Looking for Promotional Branded T-shirt Printing In Lagos Nigeria? / What Small Biz Can I Setup With N250,000 In Lagos / FG Lauds BON Hotels On Home-grown Skills In Nigerian Hospitality Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.