Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False (1568 Views)

The Man That Is Currently Interested In Me Is Very Ugly — Bbnaija Star, Khloe / Ifu Ennada On Lockdown: I Have High Sexual Urge Each Time I Wake Up / Between Comedian Elenu And Troll Who Said He Is Very Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by 4ortunex(m): 12:29am On Nov 27, 2016
Ladies are very ugly when they wake up In the morning true or false

Not only in the morning any time they sleep and wake up
Re: Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by softMarket(m): 12:34am On Nov 27, 2016
its like u have noticed what I've been noticing

some will wake up looking like that President of Zimbabwe lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by ogologoamu: 4:10am On Nov 27, 2016
4ortunex:

If you want to know the beauty of a woman, it is when she wake up in the morning when there is no more make up on her face.
Re: Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by chriskosherbal(m): 4:45am On Nov 27, 2016
Just laughing at the comment above
Re: Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Nixiepie(f): 10:02am On Nov 27, 2016
4ortunex:

next time say "some"
Re: Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Unique23(f): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
No just make me vex send my morning and afternoon pics ;DLol....Mr man, most ladies comes out naturally beautiful b4 all dis make overundecided
Re: Ladies Are Very Ugly When They Wake Up In The Morning True Or False by Brown14: 4:41pm On Jan 27, 2017
Unique23:
No just make me vex send my morning and afternoon pics ;DLol....Mr man, most ladies comes out naturally beautiful b4 all dis make overundecided

Abeg vex send am na

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Please Apologize To My Kid Sister. / Wife Congratulates Awele Odita Over Being Pregnant For Her Husband / Bobrisky Is Sick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.